3 Little Pike Co. Principals

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really

Richmond, KY

#2 May 25, 2013
Sounds like a threat, physical threat at that! What three principals are you referring to? Just curious because you might need to pack a lunch...lol. Who got left out that was deserving or should I say your political friend? The school board race should have let you known change is here and going to stay! The committee doesn't pick the super you idiot, the board does! BTW, the most deserving doesn't have their papers, yet!
Really

Richmond, KY

#8 May 25, 2013
Where is inferno at now??? Let's hear it....we are all waiting....blow hard!
Know for a fact

Robinson Creek, KY

#10 May 25, 2013
Who cares!!!!!
Know for a fact

Robinson Creek, KY

#11 May 25, 2013
Who cares!!!!!!
Really

Richmond, KY

#12 May 26, 2013
Justin, inferno, and wow are the same gutless person....how sad! I agree with you know for a fact! Who cares!!! The board is going to pick who they want, no committee ever had a chance in picking. That was a smoke screen.
So what

Phelps, KY

#14 May 26, 2013
Inferno wrote:
There are 3 little Pike Co. Principals that fixed the Superintendent selection committee that screwed over the wrong guy..... The 3 of them better get ready to have their asses kicked, regardless of what positions they end up with. Its going to be bad fellas, you are going to slap leather with the bull of the woods, better strap it up!!!
Watchful eyes and good listerens will close the damper,there things that's been boiling for sometime,time will take care of its self that the godfather of Phelps won't be able to detour,
Crazy

Pikeville, KY

#15 May 26, 2013
Sad thing is that people would believe the committee could influence the board members to vote for anyone. The board members already know who they want in and they are just waiting for the time to announce it.
So what

Richmond, KY

#16 May 26, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Sad thing is that people would believe the committee could influence the board members to vote for anyone. The board members already know who they want in and they are just waiting for the time to announce it.
thats facts Jack !Happy! Happy! For Frank
Manly man

Cynthiana, KY

#17 May 27, 2013
Ha ha .... LITTLE is the right word for these three principals!...if you folks know what I mean...wink wink wink!
So what

Richmond, KY

#18 May 27, 2013
Manly man wrote:
Ha ha .... LITTLE is the right word for these three principals!...if you folks know what I mean...wink wink wink!
Are any of them gel-heads,with spiked hair,could they be gay also,are any of them living off mommy........if not Bilter will not vote for them and we no now that Justin is a vote with Bilter but in the end I hope they save room for them with FARMER .
Really

Richmond, KY

#19 May 27, 2013
A little jealous is what it sounds like to me! An accusation of illegal activity.....too funny. Where have you been for the past six years???
who

Virgie, KY

#20 May 27, 2013
Inferno wrote:
There are 3 little Pike Co. Principals that fixed the Superintendent selection committee that screwed over the wrong guy..... The 3 of them better get ready to have their asses kicked, regardless of what positions they end up with. Its going to be bad fellas, you are going to slap leather with the bull of the woods, better strap it up!!!
More talk from a internet Rambo. Notice how big and bad they are hiding behind a user name? If you are going to threaten someone, at least have the stones to state your name.
Really

Richmond, KY

#21 May 27, 2013
That's right! They need to man up!
Phelps Mama s Boy

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 May 29, 2013
Can't believe Phelps was dumb enough to elect this doper. The last name should not carry that much weight, look at the person before you vote. This one could not pick his nose except to get he powder out of it, much less a super!
hope

Richmond, KY

#23 May 30, 2013
if lester gets the job hope he realizes 3 principals doing his dirty work are expecting central office jobs
Ashame

Richmond, KY

#24 May 30, 2013
hope wrote:
if lester gets the job hope he realizes 3 principals doing his dirty work are expecting central office jobs
will his certification be null,FANNIN is the ??????? The dyes have been watching this unfold ,there will be many upset over promises that did not happen and the bad mouthing will begin along with the investigation,they which the motto was focus on what lies they have openly promised some.
So sorry

Man, WV

#25 May 31, 2013
Word in the road house is Fannin in the lead now, CB got a bunch of promises and jumping ship and letting Justin and Dr Chuck swim on there own. Home town politics at its best. Phelps will be the new Belfry.
uraazzho

Jackson, KY

#26 May 31, 2013
So what wrote:
<quoted text>Are any of them gel-heads,with spiked hair,could they be gay also,are any of them living off mommy........if not Bilter will not vote for them and we no now that Justin is a vote with Bilter but in the end I hope they save room for them with FARMER .
Let me tell you something you low life,no matter how you feel you can't go around calling people names and slandering peoples names.This man does live with his mom,but lived on his own for years.If you haven't noticed his mother is elderly and even thou she is a tough lady she is to old to stay by herself ,I think.So thumbs up for C B Bilter for staying and caring about the lady who gave him life.I'm sure If she could talk the rest of her family into staying with her she would keep them all. she is that kind of mother and person.So piss off and go spend some time with your lonely mother,tell her you care even thou it sounds like you don't care about the elderly.As for his hair at least he has hair to spike,can you say that.And another thing keep your wife close she is his type of lady not you.
uraazzho

Jackson, KY

#27 May 31, 2013
I can't wait until he lines some lazy azz workers out that are stealing time and money from the board.We need time clocks, check list when visiting each school and cameras in our school system so the board can see where the money is going and not just take someones word for it,because my experince has been and what I've seen is the board has alot of liars working for them that can't tell the truth but suppose to belong to the church,and they will even lie when backed into a corner.FOLLOW THE RULES OR GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS.This is my motto and the board needs to enforce it,because its tax payers money well spent.
Run From Your Past

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 May 31, 2013
uraazzho wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something you low life,no matter how you feel you can't go around calling people names and slandering peoples names.This man does live with his mom,but lived on his own for years.If you haven't noticed his mother is elderly and even thou she is a tough lady she is to old to stay by herself ,I think.So thumbs up for C B Bilter for staying and caring about the lady who gave him life.I'm sure If she could talk the rest of her family into staying with her she would keep them all. she is that kind of mother and person.So piss off and go spend some time with your lonely mother,tell her you care even thou it sounds like you don't care about the elderly.As for his hair at least he has hair to spike,can you say that.And another thing keep your wife close she is his type of lady not you.
Wow,it is just a fact of life in Pike County, most men that are living with their old mommy are just there for her meds and scripts...lol
You think people don't know about the lifestyle, Phelps little secret is now county wide news. Don't go into politics if you can't stand to be put under the microscope. Hey if the man has cleaned his act up, good for him but don't try to whitewash the past or sugarcoat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover songs (Jul '11) 10 min MUSICK-NESS 922
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 10 min frankie 67
Volvo Plant in Kentucky 15 min Volvo Plant 3
Dynamic Duos, Duets, & Double-Ups In Music Thread 21 min MUSICK-NESS 29
How good of a lawyer is Herbert Deskins? 27 min Just some fella 3
Word Association (Aug '11) 31 min MUSICK-NESS 6,015
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 32 min En route 42
PMC Affairs 35 min Pike Opinion 37
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 36 min Clint Eastwood 21,776
The May Administration 13 hr whisperinghope 18
Rodney Scott 15 hr been around here ... 11
jaunita deskins Tue Yep 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl