Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Keepin my looks wrote:
Ok botox goes around the eyes and forehead. I love it, couldn't and wouldn't want to live without it! Restalyene etc.. goes around the mouth, love it, as well! Botox is not a fat injection, it relaxes your muscles it virtually stops and prevents new wrinkles from forming. Those of us who use it now will be reaping the rewards for using it in years to come. I have always been attractive, so why would I want to let myself go? I recently tried Dysport, but the doctor would only do my forehead.Dysport was much cheaper than Botox, but it takes twice as much so the forehead was $285. In theory it last longer than Botox, we'll see! Prices for Botox have gone down alot since it first came out. My friend in Lexington gets it everywhere for $350. I wish we had a doctor in our area that would do it all for that, they would have a lobby full of patients with just me and my friends! I agree when I look good, I feel good.
Who was the Dr in Lexington? And doesn't botox cause your face to swell out to fill in the creases where injected verses having a lift and the skin is pulled back and tightened up?
April

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Does any serums really work for wrinkles? I have just turned 40 and have deep wrinkles on my forehead. Started getting wrinkles around my eyes. I am just seeking out my options. I have used tanning beds and laid in the sun for years. My skin is really starting to show it. Age spots and all..

Thank all of you for your post on botox.. It has been really helpful..
hum

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

EEEW wrote:
You scraped up money to inject fat into your face?
Jeez.
Take a look at Nancy Pelosi, that is what your face will look like later.
EEK you poor women, I'm sure you weren't ugly enough to have to do that to yourself.
You IDIOT Botox isn't fat injections, it is an injection that paralyzes the muscles in a partiular area, LOL
New Dr

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Eastern KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the Dr in Lexington? And doesn't botox cause your face to swell out to fill in the creases where injected verses having a lift and the skin is pulled back and tightened up?
Try getting ahold of Dr. Chris Bailey in Prestonsburg, he comes to Pikeville twice a week, much cheaper than Lavender or Hall....
Eastern KY

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

New Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Try getting ahold of Dr. Chris Bailey in Prestonsburg, he comes to Pikeville twice a week, much cheaper than Lavender or Hall....
Have you used him? Did he do a good job?
graceful

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

Judged:

andrea wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been? People are using botox in their 20's...that's not unheard of..it's quite common. All I'm saying is that I chose to stop using it for personal reasons and I could tell a major difference. I think botox had a lot to do with it. I still look good, but I feel that there is sag where there wouldn't have been if I hadn't used botox. Again, it's one of those things that you have to keep up. And, not to be mean, but if you are 60, you probably could use a face lift and not botox. There's only so much a needle can do. You get to the point that a face pull is mandatory and 60 is it.
I actually spoke to a plastic surgeon and he said that I wouldn't even need that much botox. It is amazing what staying out of the sun and tanning beds can do for one's face. I have seen some ladies from here that have gotten face lifts and other than looking like they have been in a wind tunnel most still don't look much better. Their skin is ruined because they have either stayed in the sun or tanning beds too much. Also genetics plays a big role in how a person ages.
tigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

If it makes u happy .go for it. I had it done at med spa .good results. Need to make another appt.
Hhh

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Ggggg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville