Wheres Ray Jones Apology to Chris Har...

Wheres Ray Jones Apology to Chris Harris and his Family

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GOP

Hansford, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Pike Countian wrote:
Should Ray Jones and Bill Hickman apologize to Chris Harris and his family?
The dirty smut video those two, along with Little frankie and some of their family associated businesses, put on TV for Mr. Harris' family and everyone else to see is beyond despicable.

If one of those nasty sleaze bags exposed my kids to their filthy minds the penalty would be immediate and severe. I've often thought how fortunate Ray Jones and his cronies are that Magistrate Chris Harris has more self control than I could ever muster.
Observer

Ransom, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>The dirty smut video those two, along with Little frankie and some of their family associated businesses, put on TV for Mr. Harris' family and everyone else to see is beyond despicable.
If one of those nasty sleaze bags exposed my kids to their filthy minds the penalty would be immediate and severe. I've often thought how fortunate Ray Jones and his cronies are that Magistrate Chris Harris has more self control than I could ever muster.
Is that the same ad Jerrys Restaurant contributed to?
GOP

Hansford, WV

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the same ad Jerrys Restaurant contributed to?
Yes. That's the same involvement. Mayor Little Frankie owns and or controls the company that owns Jerry's restaurants.

When a guy named Boggs, editor at Appalachian News Express, uncovered Little frankie's scurrilous involvement and it was told to Little frankie, he rode his bicycle to a downtown bar and physically assaulted, and beat up, the editor. The mayor's own police turned their heads the other way. That beat up editor still published the mayor's sicko involvement but soon was seen leaving town in a hurry.

Now the man in charge of ANE (vanderbeck) does absolutely nothing that we have seen to raise Little frankie's hand to his own face.

In fact, from what I have witnessed, Vanderbeck has subserviantly stood by Little frankie against any and all who have even hinted at defiance of his wishes and wants. It's a very strange union.
False Attack Ads

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Why has there been no Ethics violations charged against the Mayor?
GOP

Lansing, WV

#6 Feb 28, 2013
False Attack Ads wrote:
Why has there been no Ethics violations charged against the Mayor?
That's a really interesting question. Maybe it's because of:

The same UMG was involved with State Representative Keith Hall and a fortune in no bid contracts were given to Hall's companies.

That horrendous violation of public trust did, eventually, cause a trial by a Gongressional ethics committee. Representative Hall was convicted but the key witness against him 'died' before anything of substance took place.

Speaker Stumbo, a neighbor, gave Hall a slap on the wrist and Hall is STILL in his tax payed cushy office doing "only he and God know what" to the citizens of Eastern Ky.

SO...If the Pikeville police gave their boss Hogg, Little frankie, a free ride after his violent, animalistic, public, physical attack on a Newspaper editor, A blantant violation of the first ammendment, do you have any faith that he would even be more than 'kissed on the cheek' like Representative Keith Hall was?

This scandal involving public officials and the "golden goose", UMG, will be a long time here and will not go away during MY life time.

HB 496 still stands vigilantly on guard between us and our elected officials to prevent us finding out what has happened to all that money.
False Attack Ads

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Where is the discipline from the Ky Bar Association?
Tom

Macon, GA

#8 Feb 28, 2013
How dare someone even have thoughts in their mind about our beloved senator.

And I supose the senator will make the next one that doesn't think, feel and do as he does write one thousand times..........The senator is right, has always been right and will forever be right.

In my opinion its just like him to put those people in their place.

Actually this entire post is but my opinion and should not be taken as fact.
Bill Hick

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 28, 2013
I wonder if this case went through the courts or did the appologetic person get strong armed outside the judicial process?????

Was a judge and attorney present when the person was compelled to appoligize???

And who actually worded the letter of appolgy???

To all of you intimidated by this report in the ANE please seek an attorney or representation by the ACLU.

A state title does not afford one rights above the citizens they represent.

I will seek out the appologetic party and offer up to 20,000.00 dollars to represent her if she feels she was not represented correctly on this matter.

We the people need a forum to voice our opinions. The ANE can without recourse why can't we?
Fred

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2013
I would like to know where all the FEMA money went after the floods bet they got there pockets lined the only one u can trust out off all of them is Chris Harris
Smoo

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
I was out of town for a week, what happened exactly?
GOP

Lansing, WV

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Bill Hick wrote:
I wonder if this case went through the courts or did the appologetic person get strong armed outside the judicial process?????
To all of you intimidated by this report in the ANE please seek an attorney or representation by the ACLU.
I will seek out the appologetic party and offer up to 20,000.00 dollars to represent her if she feels she was not represented correctly on this matter.
We the people need a forum to voice our opinions. The ANE can without recourse why can't we?
It's very simple if you have ever talked to Ray S. Jones, Jr.

Follow the text and delivery. I (myself) am 100% convinced that the "apology" is presented in wording created by the all mighty SENATOR himself.(be sure you understand I said "I am 100% convinced") Emphasis on the proper noun "I".

The wording is (of course in MY personal opinion) so damn self serving and obviously (to me) not presented by the person who offended the arrogant POS in the first place.

(of course it's time for me to enter a disclaimer to keep the vulture off my a$$ by entering "I am only presenting MY personal opinion"...)

Only in Eastern Ky. can such crap happen.

BTW...WHAT newspaper printed that so-called "apology"? Could it be the infamous "Appalachian News Express)?

I become more nauseated each time I read the garbage hand fed to the public by jeff vanderbeck!

Hey, Ray S. Jones, Jr...... I know of not one person who likes you or respects you.

You have presented, or caused to be presented a contrite over the top statement of someone we don't even know.

On the other hand...We DO know you and the things you have done to cause our dislike and putrid repulsion of you, personally.

Remember the smut video? Remember HB496?

To anyone reading this post, I want you to understand that I detest the Senator, but you can decide on your own if you like him or not.

Everything I have posted is but my own personal opinion and I hope to NOT be the subject of his "LEGAL RECOURSE" because I have insulted his HUGE ego.

However....I am prepared to defend myself and my words!
Ferrgel

Glasgow, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Shup
pillsville piper

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
does anyone know what the connection is between pike county and state government and a group of businesses in the houston, tx area? the new bill which requires people with prescriptions for nerve / pain pills to be drug tested seems to be a windfall for a drug testing agency in tx. property tax bills seem to end up being bought by a tx company. is there a connection to our current corrupt politicians?
Fred

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Here's another good one if u where flooded the gov is going to try and buy u out but the catch is the county gets 13percent of your money
Says who

Ransom, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Fred wrote:
Here's another good one if u where flooded the gov is going to try and buy u out but the catch is the county gets 13percent of your money
Who told you that? At the rate their going ain't no one gettin bought out. Some are almost 4 years old. Our County Judge should be proud of that one.
Fred

Pikeville, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
We have been made a offer
By who

Ransom, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Fred wrote:
We have been made a offer
Who made offer?
zzx

Paris, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2013
The girls mother is a attorney.
Bill Hick wrote:
By who

Ransom, KY

#20 Mar 3, 2013
zzx wrote:
The girls mother is a attorney.<quoted text>
So is Chris Harris
Yes it is

Ransom, KY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the same ad Jerrys Restaurant contributed to?
Correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 min Man I m not a willy 32,322
Enterprise rent a car 33 min wanna makeuhBET 2
West Virgina deserved it 44 min One Eyed Willy 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 55 min One Eyed Willy 2,216
Island Creek shooting 1 hr I kn 97
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
When a woman shows you no affection but doesn't... (Aug '12) 3 hr Been there 35
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 6 hr Power Breeds Trouble 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages