Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I wanted to check the new place out and see what all they had. We went in that place and I must say I will NEVER go in there again. The rudest bunch of people I have ever met and they know nothing about pools, chemicals nor how to use them or how to treat their customers.they wanted me to use 7 different items WEEKLY? No way am I falling for that.anyways I just wanted to see if anyone else has been there & been treated this way
Neveragain

Meally, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Rude isn't the name. I'll stick with my regular pool store, they know how to treat AND help people.
To Each their own
heres my opinion

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

didn't care much for the place either..they seem more into flash than being down to earth..just my opinion.
well treated

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

i went to classic pools and was well treated,they had everything i needed and i would go back again .they had some great spas and some great prices
Nope

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

They don't have a website so they couldn't be much.
truth

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

They work their butts off everyday and are very good people who cares if they have a website they have a store and if they were rude its probably because you was being that way to them they are hard working people and do more in a day that any of you would do in a week
goodpeople

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

i shop at patco pools. have for many,many years.they are the most helpful bunch of people i have ever had dealings with.not only that but they are honest and that means alot to me & my family.just my opinion
LoyalCustomer

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Personally, I have heard nothing good about Classic Pools and have had several people tell me that they would never go back there. I am a loyal customer to Patco Pools and would not go anywhere else. Their staff is very professional, trustworthy, and honest. They will go out of their way to help you with anything you need or any problems you have. They also do not try to sell me anything that I don't need. Speaking of, I have a friend who went to classic pools and they told her that she needed to add 7 different chemicals every week! Patco Pools tells me that I only need to add 3 and my pool is as beautiful as EVER and has been that way for many many years. Therefore, I guess you could say my friend has had the same problem as you, Notafool, and I would suggest going to Patco Pools because they try to help you save money, not take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yes and Amen 130,452
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Mitchisahero 1,075
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Reality 151,030
New Pikeville Post Office A Joke 1 hr nowonderweliveinc... 5
Josh Slone Anyone know about him? (Aug '09) 1 hr Fact 27
Does Dr maggard accept coventry cares? 5 hr First time mommy 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
pikeville attorneys 5 hr greasybabe 10
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••