wanting to know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

because DOLLY i want to know who works there???

and WHY is it a stupid question??? and i ask the question because i wanted to know!!!!!!!!!!
Dolly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

wanting to know wrote:
because DOLLY i want to know who works there???
and WHY is it a stupid question??? and i ask the question because i wanted to know!!!!!!!!!!
Well then I would suggest rather than ask this on Topix, you should call the hospital Human Resources office and say. "I am a nosy person who would like a list of your employees who work in the pharmacy."

Dumb ass.........
haha

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Dolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I would suggest rather than ask this on Topix, you should call the hospital Human Resources office and say. "I am a nosy person who would like a list of your employees who work in the pharmacy."
Dumb ass.........
lmao.. yea really
hell yea

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

first and only place ive seen where you can get food to kill ya and medicine to save ya in the same room.
maybe

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

Dolly wrote:
<quoted text>
what a stupid question........why would you ask such a thing
it may because they dont really work,maybe she was being smart asking who works there because they are so slow and just stand around while there is work to be done suppose to be by them.Its crazy to have to wait 3 hours on med. to be filled and higher priced when I can go anywhere else and get it in 20 mins and for half the price.
kham

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Well they are busy because not only are they sending medication to the floors their also filling scripts for people in the drive thru and walk ins from the ER..
mee

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

well I have to agree they are sending medication to the hospital but.. everytime I myself have had to deal with them it has taken AT LEAST 45 min to fill my meds & when I either go to the window or drive up they are always just standing around I've seen that my self
Umm

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Everyone knows you can't put names on here. What are they thinking?
creeker

Haskell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Actually...the pharmacy that one drives up to or walks their prescription to has nothing to do with meds getting to the patients on the floors. There is a separate pharmacy inside the hospital (near the outpatient pharmacy, but not accessible by public) that has it's own pharmacist and staff.
Suzie

Langley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

I went there they were RUDE and Im not going back
to that crazy pharmacy again wasteing my time.

They dont deserve my money anyway
just sayin

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

I know one thing I get a different count of pills every time I go. Sometimes to many, sometimes they are short. Don't believe me..count yours and see.
in a hurry

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

mee wrote:
well I have to agree they are sending medication to the hospital but.. everytime I myself have had to deal with them it has taken AT LEAST 45 min to fill my meds & when I either go to the window or drive up they are always just standing around I've seen that my self
Well, I've never really had a problem with them taking too long to fill a prescription, but the thing that really p*sses me off is the idiots that are waiting for their medicine in the drive thru!! Geez!! Drop your prescription off, drive back through, if it isn't ready yet, LEAVE, come back, don't freaking SIT in front of the window and hold everyone else up!!
Pooh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

I have never been to a pharmacy that has been more helpful and have gone out of their way to call my insurance or the doctor to make sure my prescription has been right
in agreement

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Yes. I agree with post number 15. Had issue with pill shortage this week. And guess what-it was pain medication...hmmmm....makes one wonder. They were MORE than happy to correct it. I suggest everyone pull over and count your medication. And before someone accuses me of being a junky-I am definitely not. I have just seen way too much in my life to TRUST any ole body esp. with pain meds.

Dont pharmacist generally double count controlled substances?
Rude

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

I had to take my kids to a After Hours Clinic last weekend. Well they wrote them some antibotics then they sent us to the hospital to get a flu test done. I dropped off the meds to get filled well I went on to get the flu tests done when I came back my prescriptions still wasn't done. So I sit there for about a hour longer. Well when they finally got them finished they called my name and I went up to get them and she said this one we don't have it and gave me the prescription back. Me knowing that all you had to do is order it and it would be in the next day. So I took it back and got it filled somewhere else. Well I got the meds that they filled and came home and then realized they left out the cough medicine. Sure enough I called and they said it was sitting there that they had forgot and left it out of the bag. Well then the next day the doctors office called and said that my child had tested positive for the flu and they where calling in tamiflu. Well I went to pick up the tamiflu and when I got it I opened the bag and they had gave my oldest Tamiflu liquid and my two youngest the pills. I went back in and I told the girl that there was no way my kids could take the capsules. She said well you can open it and put it in food. What child is not going to know there is something in there food. I stood there and I told her there was no way they would take this. Finally after standing there looking at me like I was stupid she said well I will fix it. The night before when I was there they had done another lady this way to and they tried talking her into taking the capsules to. She thought they where out of the liquid and she ask them well how long will it take you all to get it in? The lady looked at her and said well it will take me a few minutes to mix it. I couldn't believe it, because they had stood there and went back and forth with this lady and when they finally fixed it, it didn't take them 5 minutes to have it ready. The next day when they done the same thing to me it took about 5 minutes to mix 2 bottles of it. I don't know if some of these girls don't like there job but they are not nice at all and they don't act like they want to do there job. And everytime I go to that pharmacy it is a 45 minute wait. Finally I got tired of that and switched to another drug store. Everytime I go to my new pharmacy I have my medicine in a matter of 10 minutes at the most. The pharmacist at the hospital is really nice and he will help you any way he can but he needs to have a talk with his staff and tell them to put on a happy face. I also heard that they are moving the pharmacy across the road over by the health department and that they was going to have a drop off lane and a pick up lane. So lets hope this helps the wait time.
Well

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Their outpatient pharmacy is full of a bunch of dumb nasty whores I must say I wouldn't want someone nasty and ignorant handling my medications. Failed attempts on life I guess. They'd be better off actually testing their workers cognitive ability then canning half their employees. But I guess it doesn't take much to count. 1 2 3 4 5 should I go to 30. lol oh well they'll kill somebody one day I'm sure of it.
juju

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Kristen is doing everybody in pikeville

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr tree 146,065
carl d perkins high rise (Oct '10) 2 hr smart aleck working guy 137
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 3 hr Anonymous 35
this guy is crazy too 4 hr Patricks daddy 15
Where's That $2,500 Per Person ObamaCare Savings? 4 hr I know where it is 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr dodo 81,563
alltech 5 hr Highway_Woman 10
•••
•••