First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking for land

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Does anyone have any land for sale in Pike County?
Virgie

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
5-6 acres with older double wide that has been bricked looks like a ranch style house.very private.If interested let me know.
yeah

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2010
how much?
melinda

Jackson, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2010
ASKING PRICE 37,OOO,OR BEST OFFER....THANKS
Virgie

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Virgie wrote:
5-6 acres with older double wide that has been bricked looks like a ranch style house.very private.If interested let me know.
the asking price is $139,900.00 Out of the Flood plain. 6-7 acres PRIVATE with older brick doublewide.wiring and insulation ,Anderson windows,shingled roof hardwood,tile fireplace,cherry.kitchen w/app.large deck.county water and septic well and private septic.Large storage build that can be convertred into small house.400 " off highway b;acktop drive..Sit on the back porch and watch the turkey and an occasional deer.this is being rented now but no longer want to rent and NO LAND CONTRACT.

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Some land up towards Ashcamp 4 sale, 2 big lots, has 2 septics on it asking 8-10,000.00 for it. If interested. Please leave e-mail addy, so I can give it to my sister.
land for sale

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2010
D_Anderson wrote:
Some land up towards Ashcamp 4 sale, 2 big lots, has 2 septics on it asking 8-10,000.00 for it. If interested. Please leave e-mail addy, so I can give it to my sister.
My email is [email protected]
Land For Sale

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2010
I have a large lot with 3BR 1 Bath, the house needs some work done but would make a great home. The lot is large enought for another single wide home. It is located 7/10 mile up Peyton Creek on the right hand side of road. Peyton Creek is an excellent neighborhood. A must see to appreciate.$50,000. You can reach me a [email protected]
Elizabeth Centers

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2011
D_Anderson wrote:
Has Your sister sold This Property Yet. If Not My e-mail is [email protected] m . Where Is this property located
at on ashcamp?
jennrat66

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2011
Elizabeth Centers wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Your sister sold This Property Yet. If Not My e-mail is [email protected] m . Where Is this property located
at on ashcamp?
This property has already been sold....I bought it in August.
ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2011
I have land about 40 acres with a very nice double wide on it. New metal roof and new septic.Trees,shurbs and flowers of all kinds. A pole building that is 24'x30' with electricity and a concrete floor. Another smaller 10'x20' building for storage. Paved long drive way . Located within 2 miles of Dorton School and the 4-lane.Kitchen has new counter tops.The refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer stays in the house.Two large porches,front and wraparound back porch . Asking 175,000 dollars.If interested e-mail [email protected] Also has 3 fish ponds with gold fish BEAUTIFUL MUST SEE!!!!
hey

Betsy Layne, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2011
ozzie boy wrote:
I have land about 40 acres with a very nice double wide on it. New metal roof and new septic.Trees,shurbs and flowers of all kinds. A pole building that is 24'x30' with electricity and a concrete floor. Another smaller 10'x20' building for storage. Paved long drive way . Located within 2 miles of Dorton School and the 4-lane.Kitchen has new counter tops.The refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer stays in the house.Two large porches,front and wraparound back porch . Asking 175,000 dollars.If interested e-mail [email protected] Also has 3 fish ponds with gold fish BEAUTIFUL MUST SEE!!!!
Would you take any less for it? My sister in looking for a home that is up that way. She only is able to spend around 155,000.
ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2011
I wish I could but I can't go down that low. May be able to drop a little but not that low. You are welcome to come see . I am sure anyone would like it,espically if they have children.Lots of room.
i know where

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2011
land for sale on elkhorn creek, its on a holler but i wont say which one....about 5 acres, with septic...plenty of potential.$23,000...if interested leave an email addy
hey

Jonancy, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2011
ozzie boy wrote:
I wish I could but I can't go down that low. May be able to drop a little but not that low. You are welcome to come see . I am sure anyone would like it,espically if they have children.Lots of room.
Ok thank you. It doesn't hurt to ask. I understand that you couldn't come down that far. She has been preapproved but all they will allow her is 153,000 or 157,000 I am not real sure which one.I know it's somewhere around that. But thanks anyway.
jennrat66

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2011
My son might be interested in the land for sale on Elkhorn Creek. I would like to get more information on it. My email is [email protected] Thanks
land on e creek

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2011
i sent u an email
shelby valley area

Virgie, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2011
I have land in the shelby valley area. 45 acres of land for sell with doublewide.
town cryer

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2011
shelby valley area wrote:
I have land in the shelby valley area. 45 acres of land for sell with doublewide.
now u tell me!!!!!
interested

Pikeville, KY

#21 Feb 28, 2011
someone had posted not too long ago about some land for sale on ratliffs creek? does anyone have any info about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jerry hayes (Nov '10) 5 min Libby 19
Why should I have to pay a tax when the check d... 12 min think 4
Biggest sloots in Pikeville 19 min Sloot Club 6
Majistrates 21 min Budget Fixed 16
My niece , is dating a black guy . 36 min Shower Off 23
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 49 min IND 28,765
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 50 min One Eyed Willy 567
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages