Steve Owens Law Office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lawyer

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Feb 15, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
he also got 4,000.00 for "getting" me my social security disability and all he did was tell me to go sign up i could get it wothout any problems, which he was rightbaout i got it in 87 days.
Dumb ass wtf did you want him to do not win it you are a idiot.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2010
lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass wtf did you want him to do not win it you are a idiot.
dumbass you missed the whole point if he not won it for me (which he didnt) i did all the work myself he jsut claimed the prize and he didnt do antyhing all he did was say go to so-curity adn sign up....wtf he did nothing at all i could and did go get it on my won thank you
madman

Falcon, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
sounds alot like william lawrence roberts, you can do better without him
steve owens gets a lot of big cases but loses 9 out of 10 . i like ned pillersdorf myself . he got me off on a robbery charge .
Alethea

Ransom, KY

#26 Feb 16, 2010
madman wrote:
<quoted text> steve owens gets a lot of big cases but loses 9 out of 10 . i like ned pillersdorf myself . he got me off on a robbery charge .
I like Pillersdorf or however you say it,however Steve is good and I believe your 9 out of ten is incorrect Owens & Varney can & will get things done!
Check

Carlisle, KY

#27 Feb 16, 2010
the court records - public info- and see the success/failure rate of any attorney before going to them. Checking their reps here on Topix is not a good suggestion. Like doctors, there will always be bad mouthers and supporters for lawyers.
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

#28 Feb 16, 2010
madman wrote:
<quoted text> steve owens gets a lot of big cases but loses 9 out of 10 . i like ned pillersdorf myself . he got me off on a robbery charge .
I've never had to use either attorney. As far as Steve Owens goes by getting those guys off on such a light sentence for killing those horses says alot. However it makes me hate him because those guys deserved far more than they got.
karena

Pikeville, KY

#29 Feb 16, 2010
steve is the best attorney in pike kent needs some more experience or pull...I actually hired stevwe and ended up with kent because steve was so busy with murder cases at that time ...anyway i had a dui in 08. I was stopped by the dot keith justus he didn't have a thing on me no blood test no nothing I had a good case especially for an upcoming lawyer who might want to make himself a good name ...in the courtroom he let the prosecuting eat him alive in the end i plead guilty the prosecuter wanted that dui charge (more money) bad i told kent i'd rather plead guilty to possession of maryjane ...Oh no , he said "you could get up to a year! the last day in court kent said, "well if you don't plead guilty you will have to go in front of a jury today!!!!maybe i should have done that im sure with 12 jurors @ least 4or5 of them prolly smoke!!!!
SO SAD

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Mar 13, 2010
It's as if he's a money hungry devil that has sold his soul to the devil for a dollar. People that will respresent sick individuals when they have hurt all types of people makes me sick. I hope he never gets another client. I know I'll never refer him to anyone
whoa

Macon, GA

#31 Mar 14, 2010
SO SAD wrote:
It's as if he's a money hungry devil that has sold his soul to the devil for a dollar. People that will respresent sick individuals when they have hurt all types of people makes me sick. I hope he never gets another client. I know I'll never refer him to anyone
he's a lawyer thats the definition ! and he is the best!!!!!
hurt and needs help

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jul 12, 2010
What about a personal injury attorney? Can you recommend someone?
Free

Winchester, KY

#33 Jul 13, 2010
Angie Dorsy is one of the best criminal lawyers out there. If she was in private practice she'd make a fortune.

A cop set up a bad roadblock and she discovered it was a fake. My dui got thrown out.
kristie

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Jul 15, 2010
wondering wrote:
I have been told to go and see Steve over a case I need an attorney for, but I also heard there was an attorney there Kent Varney. Do they work together? Which one will work harder for me? Will they just take my money and do nothing?I would like some info, but Larry Webster might just be the one I go to.
With my family past experiences using steve's office they dont care to take your money and forget that they are even in jail and promise you finally when u get to actually talk to one of them they will get them out which they dont. my advice for you is to hire Roger Varney who use to be an assistant district attorney who will work for you and keep in close contact with you to make sure you are aware of the process he is doing on your case. I trust this man with my life, he doesn't make empty promises he will be very honest with you.
Funny

Phelps, KY

#35 Jul 15, 2010
Steve is the best you'll get, he sends Kent to put it off thats his thing... Kent is a joke, when Steve doesnt show he's doing it for a reason. People's memory's go away after time think about it.
Sick

Mount Sterling, KY

#36 Jul 15, 2010
Funny wrote:
Steve is the best you'll get, he sends Kent to put it off thats his thing... Kent is a joke, when Steve doesnt show he's doing it for a reason. People's memory's go away after time think about it.
Sick Of PIKE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM and If you are not A CRIMINAL , "YOU SHOULD BE TO". IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST GO TO THESE COURTS WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME and you WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF. YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE. It DOES NOT PAY TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW "IN THE PIKE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM".
Fred Sheets

Harold, KY

#37 Jul 15, 2010
Sick wrote:
<quoted text> Sick Of PIKE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM and If you are not A CRIMINAL , "YOU SHOULD BE TO". IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST GO TO THESE COURTS WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME and you WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF. YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE. It DOES NOT PAY TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW "IN THE PIKE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM".
Might wanna keep ur criminal azz in Scott county then!
oh really

Pikeville, KY

#38 Jul 15, 2010
wondering wrote:
I have been told to go and see Steve over a case I need an attorney for, but I also heard there was an attorney there Kent Varney. Do they work together? Which one will work harder for me? Will they just take my money and do nothing?I would like some info, but Larry Webster might just be the one I go to.
What did you do? Or to be legally correct, should I say "What did you ALLEDGEDLY do?"
Sick

Mount Sterling, KY

#39 Jul 17, 2010
Fred Sheets wrote:
<quoted text>
Might wanna keep ur criminal azz in Scott county then!
First of all, I am not or have not ever been a criminal. Second , You dumbazz, I am from Pike Co. and still live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 4 min Coyote 81
ANE Ignores Airport 10 min Non Aviation Control 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Kelly 151,639
black men who only date white women . (Nov '15) 54 min Dark Knight 55
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 58 min Michael Jackson 33,283
Cheap divorce lawyer on installments. 1 hr Husband 3
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 1 hr drumpf LOL 15
Paul Patton Statue 13 hr Where Is Tina 114

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages