Steve Owens Law Office
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Ransom, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
I have been told to go and see Steve over a case I need an attorney for, but I also heard there was an attorney there Kent Varney. Do they work together? Which one will work harder for me? Will they just take my money and do nothing?I would like some info, but Larry Webster might just be the one I go to.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Larry Webster is great but steve will( or at least he did fight for a client) when i was on jury duty andhis client was chargd with murder...
Donnybrook

Shelbiana, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Do you mean Snoopy and Woodstock?

Forget the cartoonish, money-grubbers and call Sid Trivette if in need of a defense atty. My personal opinion, Tommy Goodman is the smartest attorney out there. He's not a defense lawyer, but clever as hell.
calltommy

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2010
tommy may is the best.he will do whatever is in his power to help you.he is a great lawyer!
Kent

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Kent was my atty for a past case and I wasn't so impressed. The atty fee was out of this world. I honestly think any atty could have done what he did.
callsid

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Kent is a joke in court he acts like he is the one on trial I got them for a family member and Steve took our money and didn't even show up the 1st time he always sent Kent so we fired them and done better with a public defender. Call Sid he will fight for you.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2010
sounds alot like william lawrence roberts, you can do better without him
AHHHH HHAAAHHHAA

Pikeville, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2010
Camebacktobitechadidntit wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you do stay away from Tommy May. I originally went Sid Trivet he recommended Tommy May so I went to Tommy May and it was a total catastrophe. Tommy done nothing but take the money and ran. I was literally in shock for 8 hours or more after Tommy May showed up in court and slaughtered my case. Point Blank I would have been better off if he had never showed up at all. I'm not exaggerating when I said I went into shock all I can remember was going to Walmart and walking around for over 3 or 4 hours straight just walking around and around not being able to comprehend what just happened in court and the catastrophic failure Tommy May was. made He slaughtered my case beyond repair.
Steve Owens is no better.
Your case was in the toilet and you went to WalMart??!!?? How fitting!
what_I_know

Ransom, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2010
I have a friend who thinks Kent Varney & Steve Owens are the best! I don't know Kent personaly however I have used Steve years ago, but my friend sends everyone to them I don't know how they treat other clients,but I know how they are with her and honestly I am thankful for Kent & Steve for what they have done for her.If it wasn't for Kent she would have had to stay in jail for 30 days on a bogus charge and he had her out the next morning,She also thinks very highly of Steve and says that if you need a good defense att. go to them. So depending on what you need a lawyer for....criminal use Steve & Kent anything else I would not know.
he broke my heart

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2010
how about a good divorce lawyer
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
sounds alot like william lawrence roberts, you can do better without him
William Lawrence is a joke. I hired him and did all the work myself. I literally won my own case with no help from him. Paid him $900 anyways, and he still bills me for an additional $400 that he'll never see.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2010
Tables Turned wrote:
<quoted text>William Lawrence is a joke. I hired him and did all the work myself. I literally won my own case with no help from him. Paid him $900 anyways, and he still bills me for an additional $400 that he'll never see.
well you got off lucky i paid him 1800.00 and he wanted 300 more but wont get it either i did the work myslef and also did much better in court when he decided not to show up. sorry he did you wring but glad i wasn't the only one to get screwed by him.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2010
he also got 4,000.00 for "getting" me my social security disability and all he did was tell me to go sign up i could get it wothout any problems, which he was rightbaout i got it in 87 days.
wake up

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2010
Donnybrook wrote:
Do you mean Snoopy and Woodstock?
Forget the cartoonish, money-grubbers and call Sid Trivette if in need of a defense atty. My personal opinion, Tommy Goodman is the smartest attorney out there. He's not a defense lawyer, but clever as hell.
Tommy Goodman is lazy and liar! He caused my friend to loose everything he had and almost go to jail! Better go to Sid.
Rev

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2010
Sid Trivette is the meanest most angry little asshole n the planet. I would not piss on him if he was ablaze and I would rather spend my life in prison than to give him 2 cents to defend me. He is crooked and mean and doesnt diserve the oxygen it takes to keep him alive.
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
he also got 4,000.00 for "getting" me my social security disability and all he did was tell me to go sign up i could get it wothout any problems, which he was rightbaout i got it in 87 days.
Well buddy, in that being the case. I'd say we're not the only ones that he's done that way.
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2010
Rev wrote:
Sid Trivette is the meanest most angry little asshole n the planet. I would not piss on him if he was ablaze and I would rather spend my life in prison than to give him 2 cents to defend me. He is crooked and mean and doesnt diserve the oxygen it takes to keep him alive.
That is the kind of lawyer you want if you are guilty or not ...I vote for Sid myself--
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Tables Turned wrote:
<quoted text>Well buddy, in that being the case. I'd say we're not the only ones that he's done that way.
well we was man/woman enough to admit it at least. he will never get another dime form me and will not get recommended by me to anyone
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#21 Feb 15, 2010
Tables Turned wrote:
<quoted text>Well buddy, in that being the case. I'd say we're not the only ones that he's done that way.
i wouldl say we was't how does a lawyer stay in business doing the clients that way...
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

#22 Feb 15, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
well we was man/woman enough to admit it at least. he will never get another dime form me and will not get recommended by me to anyone
You and me both and we'll say man enough...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 4 min Texas 53
What's being built across from Burger King? 9 min Geography 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min USA 166,443
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 17 min jobs good jobs 1,096
Failed Eclipse, Once Again Pike County Looks St... 21 min stupid people 4
PMC Chaplains 1 hr chaplain services 1
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 hr Green Cream 41
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 3 hr Outrage 57

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages