rip ruben clifton
wondering

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE.HEARD HE PASSED AWAY TODAY.PLZ LET ME KNOW SOMETHING.HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.
curious

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2010
anyone know when and where they are gonna have him?
hey

Logan, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2010
is this the same guy that went to shelby valley
smileing

Ermine, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2010
its rodney millers freind
rip

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2010
he did pass away yesterday.supposedly of heart problems.i think he did go to virgie or valley one...not sure.i know he is leah miller's ex husband.he was living with alicia robinson from dorton or frogtown.i think they lived at virgie somewhere.
RIP

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 24, 2010
SAD
witchykychick

Macon, GA

#8 Feb 24, 2010
does anyone know Chasity Vipperman from Stonecoal?
a friend

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2010
wondering wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE.HEARD HE PASSED AWAY TODAY.PLZ LET ME KNOW SOMETHING.HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.
yes that's the same, i believe he od
also a friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
i also heard he od, such a shame ppl doesn't know what drugs are doing to them
wondering

Anderson, SC

#11 Feb 24, 2010
also a friend wrote:
i also heard he od, such a shame ppl doesn't know what drugs are doing to them
i heard the same.this is probably true.usually when a person od's...their heart does give out.that is probably why they say that he had heart problems.either or he was a good person whether he did drugs or not.just cause he od'd does not mean that he was bad.he just made the wrong choices.i wish everyone could put the pills away and see that we are not young anymore and our party days are over.look at what has happened now.makes me want to put bubble rap around my children so they do not have to be exposed to the disease in the world.rip ruben.we love you know matter what happened.
my thought

Red Jacket, WV

#12 Feb 24, 2010
i'd say that alisha robinson had alot to do with this one dieing also. don't this make #2 for her score.
notsure

Anderson, SC

#13 Feb 25, 2010
i don't know.who was the first one?did he die of an overdose too?
Niece

Wheelwright, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2010
I know what happen to my uncle that nasty woman killed him she let him die she didn't call for help for hours.
Niece

Wheelwright, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2010
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>yes that's the same, i believe he od
Thats My Uncle I love Him Very Much He Didnt Od
Niece

Wheelwright, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2010
my thought wrote:
i'd say that alisha robinson had alot to do with this one dieing also. don't this make #2 for her score.
She Killed My Uncle She Like Black Poison Shes A Killer The Police Needs To Come And Get Her. Love You Ruben.
seriously

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2010
Niece wrote:
I know what happen to my uncle that nasty woman killed him she let him die she didn't call for help for hours.
what do u mean she killed him?did she really leave him laying for hours?omg this is just horrible.she really is trouble.she is nothing but a dope whore.she will go with any man that has a pill.didn't she just have a baby?if so,where is it?was it with her and ruben?is she still gonna live at ruben's house?like you,i think that the police need to come and get her.she stays in trouble with drugs.wherever you see alicia,you know the dealer is close.usually it is her the one that is doing the dealing from what i hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 4 hr winner 1,432
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr winner 187
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr winner 8,624
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr winner 27,836
4 letter word game (May '09) 4 hr winner 179
Statute of Limitations in rape cases. 4 hr Uncle Sam 4
4 Letter Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr winner 2,009
Stump Speeches 6 hr Edward R Murrow 84
PMC discrimating Again !!!! 10 hr crap 9
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 13 hr pike county sucks 23