bret holbrooks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
itsoverwith

Georgetown, KY

#42 Aug 22, 2011
why are people calling him bret? his name is malcom. also he is nothing but a drunk. he started the fight. he has done nothing but put trash into our communities like amy and chreis
apple

Winchester, KY

#43 Aug 22, 2011
bretts never had 5 grand ever in his pocket.... he supposdly got caught cause of his sticky fingers he stole from kirby.... the way chris puts it he didnt do anything an he jumped in finally after he saw his dad was doen for the count an got kirby off him..
apple

Winchester, KY

#44 Aug 22, 2011
brett is the one that got beat up an is in the hospital an never will be the same.
duh

Pikeville, KY

#45 Aug 22, 2011
itsoverwith wrote:
why are people calling him bret? his name is malcom. also he is nothing but a drunk. he started the fight. he has done nothing but put trash into our communities like amy and chreis
2 different different people. Malcolm wasn't at the fight so I guess he didn't start it. Maybe you are drunk!
From what I heard

Hazard, KY

#46 Aug 22, 2011
Elaine wrote:
What's Kirby's last name?
Kirby is a Holbrook's also.
NOt MY DAD

Pikeville, KY

#47 Aug 23, 2011
apple wrote:
bretts never had 5 grand ever in his pocket.... he supposdly got caught cause of his sticky fingers he stole from kirby.... the way chris puts it he didnt do anything an he jumped in finally after he saw his dad was doen for the count an got kirby off him..
I don't know what happened that night but had Chris waited any longer Brett would most certainly be dead.I don't know if I could watch a stranger be beaten to death.Any of my family you would have to kill me first.
apple

United States

#48 Aug 23, 2011
he will be more than likely in a vegetative state the rest of his life...prays for him an his brothers that are going through this...Brett my husbands friend, an he is in shock....so I hope he can come out of it.... an all the stories that are going around need to stop....the truth will come out..an people should get in trouble but u can't do something like that to someone an sleep well at night..
Kozzie

Harrison, AR

#49 Aug 23, 2011
He aint bothering nobody that I know of. He seems to mind his own business fairly well. I wish the haters would do the same.
apple

Winchester, KY

#50 Aug 24, 2011
thats what I think...people just like to stir up things... All the stories that are going around, noone knows expect the people that were there an the man who done it... Brett really he was ok, except when he took nerve medicine, but he didnt bother anyone.. but people need to quite stirring up things..
one eye

Elkhorn City, KY

#51 Aug 26, 2011
man that is some crazy stuff , heard so many different stories about that. my prayers are with you Bret
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#52 Sep 1, 2011
has anyone heard how he is doing? Thanks.....
justme101

Odon, IN

#53 Nov 17, 2011
Well Brett was the best of the holbrooks family!!! He will rest with his little girl now!! You people that get on here talking trash about Brett, just remember he was someone's son....His family needs support right now!! Clean your own yard first, instead of getting on a power-trip acting like you have never done wrong!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!! we will miss you Brett!!!!!
meeeee

United States

#54 Nov 18, 2011
Well, Brett is dead now. I hope you people are ashamed of yourselves for talking about him like you have.

Regardless of what faults he had, he was a HUMAN BEING, who did not deserve to die at the hands of his son.

I knew Chris was going to wind up in prison for all of his life, that kid hasn't had a chance since the day he was born.

It's just a shame, a real shame how sad this story has played out.

RIP, Brett Holbrooks.
confused

Winchester, KY

#55 Nov 18, 2011
soooooo many of those holebrooks running around. i can't keep them straight. so mikey paul is chris's brother? didn't one drown running from that stupid [email protected] keith justice?

how old is chris?

did he seriously kill his father? or is this just another stupid topix rumor?

he should have never beat or killed ANYONE, but I can't help but wonder if he had anger built up for his dad because of past abuse or something?

knowing those holebrooks i wouldn't put it past them to have abused their kids like something awful.

this county never puts a stop to this kind of shit. there were two brothers up on allegheny named David and Odie Baldridge and David stabbed his brother Odie in the stomach. He nearly died! The police knew that david stabbed him and did nothing. Odie now wears a colostomy bag to sh*t in!
throwemdown

Whitesburg, KY

#56 Nov 19, 2011
put another one in the trash. just a few more left
meeeee

United States

#57 Nov 23, 2011
confused wrote:
soooooo many of those holebrooks running around. i can't keep them straight. so mikey paul is chris's brother? didn't one drown running from that stupid [email protected] keith justice?
how old is chris?
did he seriously kill his father? or is this just another stupid topix rumor?
he should have never beat or killed ANYONE, but I can't help but wonder if he had anger built up for his dad because of past abuse or something?
knowing those holebrooks i wouldn't put it past them to have abused their kids like something awful.
this county never puts a stop to this kind of shit. there were two brothers up on allegheny named David and Odie Baldridge and David stabbed his brother Odie in the stomach. He nearly died! The police knew that david stabbed him and did nothing. Odie now wears a colostomy bag to sh*t in!
Chris is in his mid-twenties or so , a young man. He also just had a baby. I don't know if there was any abuse in the past, but I don't think his dad was there much for him.Who knows? Still, to murder your own dad for money/drugs.......horrible.
family

Henderson, KY

#58 Jan 19, 2012
fatherofyear wrote:
malcom was a great father. he did ag reat job raising his children chris and amy. all the holbrooks are good parents. they should not be allowed to reproduce
thats the wrong chris holbrooks they are talking about brett's son chris not malcom's son
family

Henderson, KY

#59 Jan 19, 2012
brett did recently die chris is injail in floyd co. on a different charge brett's body was sent off for a frensicc autospy when the results of that comes back there will be some arrest made
man

Pikeville, KY

#60 Aug 23, 2013
he is gone chris his son and his nephew killed him they beat him with a ball bat and they kicked him to death and still out of jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to Boy Scouts 6 min Apologize Trump 6
making this country great again 8 min Trump To Resign 21
Pikeville High School Sports 10 min Virgie Lies 13
Steve Hartsock for Dog Catcher 20 min Lmao 5
Obamacare vs Republicans (Jan '14) 21 min Lmao 6
Obamacare Repeal 23 min Lmao 28
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 25 min Trump To Resign 5,267
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 2 hr Dpp twist records 80
Is Tudors closing? 3 hr Family restaurant... 9

Pikeville Jobs