bret holbrooks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering friend

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2011
anyone hear about him lately hear he was in the hospital is this true or flase thanks
From what I heard

Hazard, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2011
His son and nephew beat him with a gun and he is on life support in the hospital they are not looking for him to make it. They left him to die in the road in front of the Rockhouse Post Office. It's really bad when your own son beats you and leaves you for dead. I was told he is already brain dead and it will be a miracle if he pulls through and if he does die the hospital is to notify the police and they will be charged with murder. I was also told Kirby was arrested for AI today.
family

Iola, WI

#3 Aug 17, 2011
Who is in the hospital?
sad

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2011
This awful for a son to do this to his daddy i will be keeping bret in my prayers and thoughts.
sad

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2011
family wrote:
Who is in the hospital?
bret is the one in th hosp.
family in ohio

Iola, WI

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Is he going to be ok
that is just wrong

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2011
He passed away two hours ago.
family in ohio

Iola, WI

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Oh no I hate to hear that
someone who knows

Clarksville, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2011
This is true and he is in critical condition!!
someone who knows

Clarksville, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2011
he is not dead he is alive!
family in ohio

Iola, WI

#11 Aug 18, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
he is not dead he is alive!
Thank you for the information and we will keep him in our prayers!
Britani

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2011
No actually he did die yesterday..& I know this for a fact...But does anyone know the funeral arrangements?
Britani

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2011
Actually, Bret did die...yesterday, & I know this for a fact!!! Does anyone know the funeral arrangements?
Britani

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2011
Sorry guys I made a mistake...I just called the hospital & he is still in ICU..Very sorry for the mistake!!!
Britani

Pikeville, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2011
Keep us posted on em plz...
From what I heard

Hazard, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2011
Why haven't they arrested these boys for assault? What are they waiting on!! It's not like they don't know who beat him!! Are they waiting for them to beat someone else to death. If one don't care to beat their dad they sure don't care who else they beat.
exwife

Pikeville, KY

#17 Aug 19, 2011
family wrote:
Who is in the hospital?
it shows u have no idea what u r talking about there was no gun it wasn't in front of post office and his son did not do it.its a shame that u have nothing better to do than put your nose in family business.kirby went to jail for beating his girlfriend and is already out no one has went to jail for this.so get a life and stay out of family issues.
apple

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2011
I heard straight from his son, that he did hit him in the face, before of anything else went on.... Later thats when the fighting got started, because Brett stole something an kirby or who ever found out... Kirby beat brett to death, after seeing that brett was layed out an couldn't defend himself, christopher jumped in an stopped it... He took kirby down the road, an people got pissed of at chrisfor stopping it, an now people are saying chris done it.... so many different storied going around an really noone knows anything..me either, just need to ask bretts family instead of others......my prayers are with him... Me an my husband are good friends with him...they said he is making progress, so we will see... but their wasnt any since in beating him to death or nearly... once or twice is enough... he hould have stopped..kirby needs to be the one in trouble
Well

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 19, 2011
So did Christopher call 911 or even go back and check on Brett?The doctors are expecting him to live as a vegetable.Someone or someones should go to prison for this. No matter who did what the man was left for dead beside the road.These kind of situations are what prisons are made for.I truly hope there is justice for Brett!
sowhatyour

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Aug 19, 2011
Well wrote:
So did Christopher call 911 or even go back and check on Brett?The doctors are expecting him to live as a vegetable.Someone or someones should go to prison for this. No matter who did what the man was left for dead beside the road.These kind of situations are what prisons are made for.I truly hope there is justice for Brett!
a vegetable? so that means he will more or less be the same as before no noticeable difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min CriminalForever 151,910
Beware of 14 min Chell 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 17 min USAsince1680 2,916
Tax Preparer 19 min Curious 1
Looking for 31 min David 4
Vanderbeck Wants More Alcohol Sales 32 min Lewisburg Wv 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 58 min The real Paris 33,368
More Ray Jones Rants 1 hr Search For the Truth 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages