First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned friend

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Lance i hope you read this. I remember the good old days when you sang for Jesus. My wife and family were sitting at dinner and talking about you and about booking you at the church i am pastoring, so decided to look you up online and to my surpise you are no longer serving The Lord. Lance time is running out on this world, please get back to where you are suppose to be. GOD gave you the talent to use for Him, not the world.
Yeah Right

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
If you were concerned about Lance you would'nt be putting him on topix and the fact that your using topix also shows that your far from being a chrisitian. You got some sort of axe to grind with Lance and what better way than to put him on topix. Take your own advice. It sounds like you need it worse than Lance.
whatever

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Yeah Right wrote:
If you were concerned about Lance you would'nt be putting him on topix and the fact that your using topix also shows that your far from being a chrisitian. You got some sort of axe to grind with Lance and what better way than to put him on topix. Take your own advice. It sounds like you need it worse than Lance.
Totally disagree with you. This person seems truly concerned. I love Lance as a person and this pastor is right, GOD did bless Lance with a beautiful voice to sing for him. We all pray that Lance finds his way back to the LORD he worked for the LORD for many years would truly hate to see him miss out in the end.
concerned friend

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2010
lance knows me well and knows that what i say is out of deep concern for him, once you've been enlightened to Heavenly things your never satisfied until you get back to where you belong, in the arms of The Lord. And thank you (whatever for sticking up for me, good comment).
Yeah Right

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally disagree with you. This person seems truly concerned. I love Lance as a person and this pastor is right, GOD did bless Lance with a beautiful voice to sing for him. We all pray that Lance finds his way back to the LORD he worked for the LORD for many years would truly hate to see him miss out in the end.
If your disagree then you disagree. But theres no way a christian would a) be on topix (a website used to slander names & spread lies) and b)to call someone out in public instead of picking up the phone and talking to them directly. The original posters true intent was to let it be known to the public that Lance is now living a "wild" lifestyle and is no longer a christian. As far Lance is concerned if he's not a christian NOW then he never was one. He was just a wet hyprocrite but that still don't give no one the right to try and slander his name.
bitch from hell

Jackson, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2010
well there's really nothing good to say about Lance.He's a prick,a pure ass ,he think's he's funny but there's nothing funny about him.lol just when he looks in the mirror.Lance like's to put you down and hurt you to the bone in front of people.I for one can't stand him and i really don't think he has many people that doe's anymore.But i beleave in the end everyone get's what come's to them in the end and then some...as on his cd one of the song's i've been left be hind,God came and took my family and i've been left be hind..you better remember the word's u did sing befor you u lost your fucking mind,which really did'nt take much.But you should take a step back and see that your loosing everyone around u,but your in your own little world,and it's sad..i feel sorry for you,i really do sighned and hope u know the bitch from hell
beeper

Kansas City, MO

#7 Aug 2, 2010
My grandmother always told me "there aint nothing ever good came off Sookey's Creek" and I didn't beleive it but you know...she was right!
kimcausedit

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 4, 2010
He was in a marriage with Kim and all she done was cheat her ass off on him. So I guess he thought wtf, if you cant beat her join her and he did. I think he lies a lot and I think hes an attention seeker but hes put up with a lot of shit from kim so maybe hes bitter from it?! I dunno...
AMEN

Anderson, SC

#9 Sep 3, 2010
Kim caused it is RIGHT...Lance has always been a wonderful person and still is...he was once a very loving & devoted husband and God fearing Christian...but Kim cheating on him changed him...I know some will say that is no excuse, but until you have been there, you don't know the mental and emotional strain it puts on a person when you are trying to live a Christian life and your spouse goes and does the things that she did. If you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN then instead of slandering him on here why don't you try praying for him.
sookeys creeker

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2011
beeper wrote:
My grandmother always told me "there aint nothing ever good came off Sookey's Creek" and I didn't beleive it but you know...she was right!
sounds to me your grandmother didnt know what the f#$k shes talking about.just because a few peaces of shit came from there dosnt mean all are bad.dont post comments like that unless you know everyone that has lived there
hey

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2011
Im from sookeys creek too....There are good and bad people everywhere....take a good look at yourself before you talk about others !!!!
he did too

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2011
AMEN wrote:
Kim caused it is RIGHT...Lance has always been a wonderful person and still is...he was once a very loving & devoted husband and God fearing Christian...but Kim cheating on him changed him...I know some will say that is no excuse, but until you have been there, you don't know the mental and emotional strain it puts on a person when you are trying to live a Christian life and your spouse goes and does the things that she did. If you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN then instead of slandering him on here why don't you try praying for him.
He cheated on her all of the time. He has always went out on her.
Lance Damron

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2011
I dont know for sure that kim went out on me, but i will say that my life is no one's business, I cant help that anyone hates me, nut i try to b good to everyone. and as for the pastor, u should not put things on here, if u r so concerned with me, call or find me i aint moved, so many pastors told me they cared for me when i was singing for them that now wont even speak to me, that is not GOD's love that is sin. what I do i only have to answer to one and that is GOD, so please enjoy talking about me for i really dont care
i agree with lance

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2011
Tell them !! I agree with everything you say,,,Most people that joins a church dont speak to family and friends after that... they think they are to good too.....at least we live a life people can see everyday ...they hide it all behind the church name.
ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2011
Ricky is the one who is evil, pure and simple. I think Lance is a pretty good guy
Freind

Gwynneville, IN

#16 Aug 18, 2011
I think he's a good guy.
nikki ohio

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2011
There is not a single living soul out here that's heart is as white as snow!!! Why do you think god gave his only begotten son? To forgive us for our sins! No one is perfect and as far as I am concerned Lance damron is one of the most greatest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Because of my parents, lance and a few others is why I am a believer and praise the lord every day! If he knows it or not his words and songs taught me when I was growing up going to gospel sings were he was at to when we were four wheeling!!! He knows who his savior is and people need to stop pointing fingers remember while one finger is pointed at someone else three are pointed back at you! Handle your own business and don't cast stones when they can be cast right back at you because no one is perfect!!!
John from Knobels Grove

Plant City, FL

#19 Oct 10, 2011
Hey Lance I am not here to talk about you I have been trying to locate you for several years, the number I have is not working, send your email so we can hook up. Been there, listened to the accusations, been redeemed would love to chat.
welovelance

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Mar 21, 2012
i think all of you need to grow the hell up and quit running your mouths about Lance. Lance was a GREAT man, wonderful friend, and a loved father. God loves him, and he loves God. Now he's one of God's angels, and all of you should feel like total shit for not respecting him while he was here with us. Although he's in a better place now, you all should be ashamed. Lance passed away March 20th, 2012 from a massive stroke. I'm proud of him, and i love him dearly. He needs to be remembered for the truth of him- not stupid lies you haters come up with. We love you Lance! Rest in peace <3
welovelance

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Mar 21, 2012
he did too wrote:
<quoted text>
He cheated on her all of the time. He has always went out on her.
Excuse you. Lance's business, is his business, not yours. So take a step back and grow the hell up. Are you the one he went "out on" ? No. Do you have proof? No. Your just running your mouth to cause drama. Lance was an amazing man. Everyone makes mistakes. Looks like one of your biggest ones was judging people before you actually knew them. Keep your opinions to yourself. No one wants to hear your negative thoughts on a website. Rest in peace Lance<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min Darktainium 25,481
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 148,851
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 39 min The People HaveSp... 17
Island Creek shooting 1 hr Just Sayin 106
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr Paris 32,359
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Noway Killery 2,218
West Virgina deserved it 8 hr Man I m not a willy 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages