Is there any assitance avliable to he...

Is there any assitance avliable to help pay with a electric deposit?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlackBird

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I need a place asap. I have no where to live but I cant afford to pay the first months rent, deposit, and the electric deposit. Does anyone know if there is any help to pay the electric deposit?
YES

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2009
I'm not sure if they have there funds. But get back with me tomarrow let me know . I can give you some other resourses you can check out .Hope this helps
JustMe

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Call the community action program. Also as at the food stamp office ask them about programs for assistance like that. If you dont ask they wont tell you!
maybe

Clarksville, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2009
you could call the housing authority for the city and the county
try

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2009
helping hand on town mtn rd.
Get Real

Lynch, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Yea it's called a job and if that's not cutting it it's called a second job.
lol

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Get Real wrote:
Hey,Dick ....The question was [[[[[[[[[I need a place asap. I have no where to live but I cant afford to pay the first months rent, deposit, and the electric deposit. Does anyone know if there is any help to pay the electric deposit?]]]]]] Not I need your advice......
try another

Thelma, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2009
try wrote:
helping hand on town mtn rd.
Helping Hands does not pay deposits. Try Community Action. I Tthink they do if the have funds.
BlackBird

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2009
Thanks everyone who give me advice.. I appreciate it.
hey blackbird

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2009
BlackBird wrote:
Thanks everyone who give me advice.. I appreciate it.
Community Action helping people noe or do you know
hey blackbird

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2009
now Sarry
tiff

Clarksville, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2009
Get Real wrote:
you know, sometimes people come upon hard times and can use a little outside help. people like you shouldn't be so quick to judge, your own comfortable little life could be turned upside down in the blink of an eye, and you may one day find yourself on the other side of this situation. i only hope that if/when that day comes for you, that someone is kindhearted enough to help instead of trying to degrade and humiliate you.
TIRED OF FREE LOADERS

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2009
to begin with, if you cant afford to move in a place, how do you think you can keep up a place each month
FREE LOADER

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2009
TIRED OF FREE LOADERS wrote:
to begin with, if you cant afford to move in a place, how do you think you can keep up a place each month
Thats where you come in the picture . Have a nice day at work tomarrow and Please don't be late . I'm depending on you .. Love always Free Loader . Now shut up and go to bed you have work tomarrow !
Social Services

Harold, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2009
Go to the social services offices in Pikeville, up on the hill in the brick building. They have fund that they can help pay with some deposits or first months rent. However, you must be able to show how you will be able to pay the rent or electric bill from that time forward. I forget what the exact name of the funds is called, but they will help if the funds are still there, and if your case is approved.
hmmmm

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2009
Social Services wrote:
Go to the social services offices in Pikeville, up on the hill in the brick building. They have fund that they can help pay with some deposits or first months rent. However, you must be able to show how you will be able to pay the rent or electric bill from that time forward. I forget what the exact name of the funds is called, but they will help if the funds are still there, and if your case is approved.
Thats for people that has open case's with child protection services . That's trying to keep or regain custudy of there children .
Social Services

Harold, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thats for people that has open case's with child protection services . That's trying to keep or regain custudy of there children .
No it is not. It is for anyone who needs help. I am a worker and have done them.
curious

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2009
Social Services wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not. It is for anyone who needs help. I am a worker and have done them.
If your a worker Then why don't you know the name .You just on here trying to act like a social service worker or what . Hope not ..
candice

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2010
I whent to social services and they told me that they not help for electric deposit do any one out ther know. Where to go for help
kind heart

Pikeville, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2010
Get Real wrote:
I hope you need help sometime and this is the answer you get. Before you start on me, I have 3 jobs and still have a hard time. I know many other hard working people are in the same boat. Sometimes people just need a hand up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Reason 148,448
Hitchhikers 52 min Revenant 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr USAsince1680 2,069
A Nickname For the Donald 1 hr living dead girl 29
Jim and Haold Akers 2 hr HMmmmmm 15
people who don't have a life in the city park 2 hr Kay 5
Places for Rent in Pike County (Apr '11) 2 hr dinahking 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages