Guess the mugshot
Ooops

Macon, GA

#128 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, EVERYONE ON TOPIX IS PATRICK, don'tcha know, chump? Hell, even you are me but you just don't know it, LMAO! Pssh, moronic retard (don't take it to heart, I'm just calling myself names).

tigger wrote, "True. I'm a very blunt person often getting myself in trouble for telling it Like it is. Truth hurts."

So true yet it also grandly liberates!
LMAO! You really shouldn't emotionally abuse yourself like that, Patrick ;)
who

Chesterfield, MO

#129 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, EVERYONE ON TOPIX IS PATRICK, don'tcha know, chump? Hell, even you are me but you just don't know it, LMAO! Pssh, moronic retard (don't take it to heart, I'm just calling myself names).
<quoted text>
So true yet it also grandly liberates!
I thought everyone on topix was Marty. How many people has Marty been in the last 4 or 5 years? Why is it you call everyone Marty that is ok. Yet when someone says everyone is you, you laugh at it. Has it ever occurred to you that you and Marty are the only two posting on here? "Your side" is you, everyone else is the "other side".

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#130 May 16, 2013
Funny how I just explained in another thread about how and why I do not believe everyone else to be Mongoloid Marty and why no one really cares about him except certain morons that keep recycling the same irrational, deranged claims that he himself always makes to this same person yet here they are stating the same stuck-on-stupid drivel. This is the exactly identical crap Marty was so infamously ridiculed for and identified by..the complete lack of understanding, the same type of deranged, idiotically illogical crap. The very things that led to his insane ass being misguidedly emboldened to seek out a confrontation with someone whom he quickly learned was his mistake to f_ck with. That lesson learned is why he (or people that claim to merely "know him", LOL) just hide out on here regurgitating the same tired, played out shenanigans and immature antics that are the overwhelming result of events that I went into detail in the link below (and have once again totally escaped certain dimwitted dullards who are lost causes entrapped within the scared remains of their very troubled psyche):

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#131 May 16, 2013
D_Anderson wrote:
why don't ppl just leave him alone
i think the answer d, is that people are so busy trying to take away the mundane daily struggles of their own lives, that they find one person to zero in on and just try to beat them down.
ive seen it happen with children and bullying.
one bully with his two or three followers, who really only follow him in order to avoid being the target of the bullying themselves, will pick out a child to pick on.
and while all the other kids might have nothing against that child, most of them will jump in and join the bullying in order to avoid becoming the next target, or to just be a part of the group.
its really sad too.
i have become a victim of one person on here in particular.
and ive seen you yourself be singled out as well.
i think, that people take something that someone posts and it reaches them at a level of pain in their own lives, that they cannot let it go.
even though it in no way involves them personally.
its really sad.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#133 May 17, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>i think the answer d, is that people are so busy trying to take away the mundane daily struggles of their own lives, that they find one person to zero in on and just try to beat them down.
ive seen it happen with children and bullying.
one bully with his two or three followers, who really only follow him in order to avoid being the target of the bullying themselves, will pick out a child to pick on.
and while all the other kids might have nothing against that child, most of them will jump in and join the bullying in order to avoid becoming the next target, or to just be a part of the group.
its really sad too.
i have become a victim of one person on here in particular.
and ive seen you yourself be singled out as well.
i think, that people take something that someone posts and it reaches them at a level of pain in their own lives, that they cannot let it go.
even though it in no way involves them personally.
its really sad.
obviously you are rat boys new girlfriend? well at least you appear to be real lmao!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#134 May 17, 2013
Well that is a good sign at least. POS SOB WTF seems to finally be accepting my staunchly undisputed Heterosexuality and has even admitted he suspects certain women here to my girlfriend. This is really good, positive progress for our resident Homosexual Troll WTF and indicates that he is moving on after
beginning to grasp the fact that I am not Q_eer like him. Good job, jackass.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#135 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Well that is a good sign at least. POS SOB WTF seems to finally be accepting my staunchly undisputed Heterosexuality and has even admitted he suspects certain women here to my girlfriend. This is really good, positive progress for our resident Homosexual Troll WTF and indicates that he is moving on after
beginning to grasp the fact that I am not Q_eer like him. Good job, jackass.
Your girl friend has a dick.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Ojai, CA

#136 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your girl friend has a dick.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
i have several actually
some that vibrate and some that have little wiggly ears like a wabbit.....oh fun times, fun times.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#137 May 17, 2013
AND they are not in her ass like POS SOB WTF likes his to be!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#138 May 17, 2013
Or of course his mouth or hands. As long as they are attached to a male at some point and they are in 1 of his orifices or at least within his reach then that is all that matters to him, LMAO!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#139 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
AND they are not in her ass like POS SOB WTF likes his to be!
I do like to be in her ass, but you like to be in his.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

AOL

#140 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Or of course his mouth or hands. As long as they are attached to a male at some point and they are in 1 of his orifices or at least within his reach then that is all that matters to him, LMAO!
The above is a live report from Bob Amos Park. lmfao lmfao lmfao
short asian guy

Winchester, KY

#141 May 17, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>i have several actually
some that vibrate and some that have little wiggly ears like a wabbit.....oh fun times, fun times.
excuse me please..but does your legs fit behind your ears?

Ojai, CA

#142 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I do like to be in her ass, but you like to be in his.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
are you really a child, or merely child like?

Ojai, CA

#143 May 17, 2013
short asian guy wrote:
<quoted text> excuse me please..but does your legs fit behind your ears?
for the right cowboy!!!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#144 May 17, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>for the right cowboy!!!
LMAO!

That should frighten POS SOB WTF off..anything to do with heterosexual vaginal sex repulses that vile deviant POS.

Ojai, CA

#145 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
That should frighten POS SOB WTF off..anything to do with heterosexual vaginal sex repulses that vile deviant POS.
i agree
the ultimate man

Winchester, KY

#146 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
the mere mention of the word vagina seems to scare the hell out of that wtf guy. he obviously is a fan tube steak smothered in underwear.(a popular san Francisco dish)
rtruth

Dunlap, TN

#147 May 17, 2013
Hey now this is sad bring a guys mug shot up after 6 years just to let you know people can change and before u say I'm him I'm not I live n south east Tennessee
wow

Versailles, KY

#148 May 17, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>i have several actually
well ur a real winner aint u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Attorney Race 20 min Min 148
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min mdbuilder 177,950
District Court Judges race 25 min Soon 51
PMC Security 39 min Poobear 40
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Jackie 28,056
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr MAR 372
I'm in trouble 2 hr Duhhh 19

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages