hmmm

Paintsville, KY

#104 May 14, 2013
KyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgmental people are nothing more than troubled and unpoised ingrates.
Aren't you judging others with your posts? Are you troubled and unpoised? Or just hypocritical? Please people,think before posting.
hmmm

Paintsville, KY

#105 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't affect my blood pressure points..it's my I.Q. points that suffer when it comes to them, LOL! I feel dumbed down after every exchange with them, honestly...like they have managed to sap some of my intelligence or something. Instead of Psychic Vampires they are Intellect Vampires, undead zombies that depreciate your intelligence if you dare engage them, ha!
Can you not control your urges? Is anyone forcing your to respond to these people you refer to? Haven't you claimed on several occasions that you NEED them to feed your EGO? Haven't you claimed on more than one occasion that you would not respond to them anymore? Are you unable to ignore them? You are the one holding yourself down. You are the one dumbing yourself down. You are your own worst enemy. Do not blame others for things that you could easily control should you ever choose to. If you really wanted to stop this you easily could but you choose to keep it going. So what if they respond,let them. If you are the bigger man, the more intelligent person you claim to be, then prove it for once and forever. You can only better yourself if YOU decide to. By trying to keep others down you have to stay down on their level. I am not taking sides as I think the whole lot of you are to blame equally. You all have no respect for yourselves or respect for the people that visit this site and have to be subjected to your actions on every single thread. Why does everyone else have to suffer because of you all? Can't you people start one single thread dedicated to this nonsense and stay on there or at least leave the ignorant comments on that one single thread and make educated and polite comments about subjects on the other threads?
WynonnasBigBrown Beaver

Sweetwater, TN

#106 May 15, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been on topix for a half decade. You beg for attention so I give you a little from time to time. You are only a legend in your own mind. Truthfully I feel sorry for you. The mugshot shows it all druggie. You are one ugly, greasy, lard a**! If topix makes you fell better about your looser life have at it. No one gives a rats a$$ about you.
Apparently you care since you're commenting here.
Miss Kentucky

London, KY

#108 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! They CARE about a worthless, druggie deadbeat waste because they are evidently of even WORSE character than that themselves. If I am what they say then why care at all? It does not add up and no one is falling for it.
Legend, you are right and like you said, those of us smart enough to see through those idiot's crap do see through it. You are way too smart to waste your time dealing with their foolishness..they are kids at best and have no idea how pitiful they portray themselves to be. It's really sad when you think about how people like them are lost morons who will never do anything or go anywhere with their lives. You on the other hand have some amazing potential and could do anything you determined yourself to for the way you articulate, the vocabulary you command, the way you don't hide your beliefs are all things that are catalysts for greatness. You just need to focus those strengths and quit being distracted by simpletons.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#110 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Now this is an inspiring Post and utterly brilliant as far as I'm concerned. I have been "seeing the light" a lot more recently so to speak because there is always going to be losers/haters and the more they claim I'm someone so bad and terrible yet they are unable to merely ignore anything I say and they hinge upon my every word really does testify to the fact there is something not valid about what they hide and claim obviously. Thanks for your support and
great vote of such confidence.
She probably puked when she saw your mug.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
ooops

Harold, KY

#111 May 15, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you judging others with your posts? Are you troubled and unpoised? Or just hypocritical? Please people,think before posting.
Not judging, merely pointing out facts. There's a difference. Perhaps you should browse a dictionary in your free time.
funny stuff

Harold, KY

#113 May 15, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you judging others with your posts? Are you troubled and unpoised? Or just hypocritical? Please people,think before posting.
No need in being offended by statements of simple truth. Ooops made a valid point. If u take offense usually u feel like u r the object of the statement. In this case, I'd say people like u r lol
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#114 May 15, 2013
ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Not judging, merely pointing out facts. There's a difference. Perhaps you should browse a dictionary in your free time.
So calling someone unpoised,ingrates and troubled is not judging them? Those are not facts but merely your OPINION. Perhaps a few hours with a dictionary would serve your interest,no?
WynonnasBigBrown Beaver

Murfreesboro, TN

#115 May 15, 2013
Is it trolling hour yet?
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#116 May 15, 2013
WynonnasBigBrownBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you care since you're commenting here.
No I don't care! Just passing some time while I eat after work.
WynonnasBigBrown Beaver

Sweetwater, TN

#117 May 16, 2013
Do you guys like dragons?

Cause I'm draggon mah balls all up on yo chins!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaa!!!!!!
oops

Pikeville, KY

#118 May 16, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So calling someone unpoised,ingrates and troubled is not judging them? Those are not facts but merely your OPINION. Perhaps a few hours with a dictionary would serve your interest,no?
Umm, nope. I'm good. LMAO
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#119 May 16, 2013
Miss Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Legend, you are right and like you said, those of us smart enough to see through those idiot's crap do see through it. You are way too smart to waste your time dealing with their foolishness..they are kids at best and have no idea how pitiful they portray themselves to be. It's really sad when you think about how people like them are lost morons who will never do anything or go anywhere with their lives. You on the other hand have some amazing potential and could do anything you determined yourself to for the way you articulate, the vocabulary you command, the way you don't hide your beliefs are all things that are catalysts for greatness. You just need to focus those strengths and quit being distracted by simpletons.
I love how people like "Miss Kentucky" just pop up from time to time agreeing with sucker puke. As if we don't know who it is.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#120 May 16, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So calling someone unpoised,ingrates and troubled is not judging them? Those are not facts but merely your OPINION. Perhaps a few hours with a dictionary would serve your interest,no?
If I may interject, thank you. Calling someone "unpoised ingrates or troubled" is not actually judging them and you made the point why it is not in your own post here. You said it's an OPINION right? Now, is an opinion actual fact? No, it's one individual's perception or idea of how they themselves think something to be..but it does not mean that is exactly what or how that thing (whatever, whomever it may be) necessarily IS. A judgement is a declaration basically stating that something or someone IS what has been attributed to them beyond any shadow of a doubt or second guessing. It/they ARE that thing and there is no question about it. So if someone states someone else is an "unpoised ingrate or troubled" then it does not mean that they truly are such, only that
someone perceives them to be such. So Ooops only stated how she sees certain people to be, she did not judge them to be such with absolute certainty. But then again, IF THE SHOE FITS...

LMAO!
Ooops

Pikeville, KY

#121 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>If I may interject, thank you. Calling someone "unpoised ingrates or troubled" is not actually judging them and you made the point why it is not in your own post here. You said it's an OPINION right? Now, is an opinion actual fact? No, it's one individual's perception or idea of how they themselves think something to be..but it does not mean that is exactly what or how that thing (whatever, whomever it may be) necessarily IS. A judgement is a declaration basically stating that something or someone IS what has been attributed to them beyond any shadow of a doubt or second guessing. It/they ARE that thing and there is no question about it. So if someone states someone else is an "unpoised ingrate or troubled" then it does not mean that they truly are such, only that
someone perceives them to be such. So Ooops only stated how she sees certain people to be, she did not judge them to be such with absolute certainty. But then again, IF THE SHOE FITS...

LMAO!
Thanks for clarifying... Sometimes the frustration associated with explaining the obvious clouds my ability break things down far beyond what, in my OPINION, is an adequate level LOL.

...and my PERCEPTION is that the shoe does fit in this particular case!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#122 May 16, 2013
Ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clarifying... Sometimes the frustration associated with explaining the obvious clouds my ability break things down far beyond what, in my OPINION, is an adequate level LOL.
...and my PERCEPTION is that the shoe does fit in this particular case!
And they're aren't alone..this forum is like a shoe store anymore, LOL! The obvious,
along with fact, truth, logic, common sense and many other things are totally foreign
concepts to many of "tennis shoe sneakers" sitting idle here acting like digital critics
or of everyone else. They desperately need some of us "steel-toed boots" recompensing
them for it, heh.
Ooops

Clintwood, VA

#123 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>And they're aren't alone..this forum is like a shoe store anymore, LOL! The obvious,
along with fact, truth, logic, common sense and many other things are totally foreign
concepts to many of "tennis shoe sneakers" sitting idle here acting like digital critics
or of everyone else. They desperately need some of us "steel-toed boots" recompensing
them for it, heh.
Not sure what's happened to the people of the world. It's baffling that most are unable to comprehend or simply follow a conversation or correctly process a statement made by another. I speak my mind and shoot straight when doing so. I've learned that most are people intimidated by those who are able to do that, especially if that person is a female. I take no offense to people that are subdued by my delivery as to do so would imply that I give a sh!t. I don't want anyone misguided LMAO.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#124 May 16, 2013
Ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what's happened to the people of the world. It's baffling that most are unable to comprehend or simply follow a conversation or correctly process a statement made by another. I speak my mind and shoot straight when doing so. I've learned that most are people intimidated by those who are able to do that, especially if that person is a female. I take no offense to people that are subdued by my delivery as to do so would imply that I give a sh!t. I don't want anyone misguided LMAO.
Brilliant. A woman after my own heart, LOL! Seriously though, what you just described is the only way to be in my opinion but like you said, most people don't process fact or truth well currently. Being bluntly honest and straightforward is the best (and ONLY) way to be as far as I'm concerned and being such myself, I cannot imagine otherwise. I have just as hard a time imagining how the public reacts to a female being such as well. Offense is something that only occurs if a person allows it to. I
don't take offense at anything said to me or about me because for one, I know what is true about me despite what anyone else may say or think. Second, people can believe or disbelieve whatever they want, I could care less but just don't try to FORCE those beliefs on me and I won't mine on you either. Third, when someone has negative crap to say about another person yet the "hater" refuses to identify themselves personally then their claims really have no merit to me. If they're saying something bad about someone and they claim it is true or what they believe whatever, then why are they afraid to take responsibility for what they're saying? If it is true or they know it to be true about that person then why are they afraid to openly, publicly stand behind their supposed belief or what they say is so "true"? Like I've said, it just does not add up..not to me anyway.
YUUUUUP

Mount Sterling, KY

#125 May 16, 2013
This is one reason you keep getting banned.You keep making up all these names and talking to yourself for hours.They are only trying to help you by banning your names.No one in their right mental frame makes up names and then carries on conversations with themself for days on end.Good riddance to you and your delusions.
tigger

United States

#126 May 16, 2013
True. I'm a very blunt person often getting myself in trouble for telling it Like it is. Truth hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min The Apostle 20,565
now the real fun begins. 13 min Amy 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min spaceship 132,245
Quality Dentures Plus Hindman/Elkhorn City Kurt... 38 min Heather 9
Next Governor 40 min Amy 31
Spence hale cheating on his wife 1 hr Oh yea 11
Horse Trail Tragedy 1 hr hot dog cart shre... 42
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance