Guess the mugshot
Capricorn

United States

#77 May 12, 2013
You can say what you want about "Legend" the man can get a thread going on Topix like no other. I think he is Eastern Kentuckys internet celebrity.
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Maggie Valley, NC

#78 May 12, 2013
O looky. Someone is a tacomaworld.com member.
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Maggie Valley, NC

#79 May 12, 2013
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Arden, NC

#81 May 13, 2013
ha!!! You seem like a pretty cool guy patrick. And congrats if you're really getting your shit together.
None of us are perfect. We just try and better ourselves each and every day.
A lot of your post make sense to me regarding child molesters, libtards and such.
Silas Skaggs

Lexington, KY

#82 May 13, 2013
most of these mens on here are seceretly in love with patrick and he wont have nothin to do with them thats why they been drove crazy. that one feller from betsy layne is in the closet real bad and probly enjoys sex with mens. thats not good.
who

Chesterfield, MO

#83 May 13, 2013
Silas, it seems every time someone tells him how it is, or shows him to be a liar, they are gay for him. When he is proven to be a liar, he will not answer anything about it. He thinks in his delusional mind that if you ignore it, it will just go away. Just the same as gop. Them two suck up to each other so bad, and yet they are the two biggest idiots on this site. What man in their right mind would actually brag about being a magnet for gays? It must be because he can not get a real woman, so he compensates by thinking every man wants him. That is just to darn funny!
eatadick

Richmond, KY

#85 May 13, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support and clearly good common sense. I just have a tendency of telling it how it is, at least as how I see it, by being brutally honest, blatant and it is sometimes harshly brazen to our forum's "lesser folks" who live in fearful cowardice and easy intimidation. They have no actual recourse other than a pitiful ploy of hiding in their shame and trying a delusional "Kill The Messenger" platform as they lie their scared asses off and make claims they NEVER actually prove, verify, confirm, or validate. They can't, they KNOW they can't, we KNOW they can't..it's why they hide cowering trembling to begin with, LMAO! Stay tuned..
<quoted text>
Exactly, Silas. And no, it is NOT good for it is Sick and it is Depraved they way they
assault this forum with their endless homoerotic word worship of me and we must continually
batter these bastards down into submission as we do and make them cower in their Q_eerness.
perhaps if you would/could seek employment you would have less time to waste on the internet! a big strapping boy like yourself could cut trees or grass!
Marty

Ransom, KY

#86 May 14, 2013
eatadick wrote:
<quoted text> perhaps if you would/could seek employment you would have less time to waste on the internet! a big strapping boy like yourself could cut trees or grass!
Swine boy is a drain on society. He gets his crazy check on the first of the month. Lives off daddy. Drugs and topix is his only pass time.
matt r

Lexington, KY

#87 May 14, 2013
im on druggs to,,,jus look at tha wat i speel
Barry Wriot

Prestonsburg, KY

#88 May 14, 2013
....ATTENTION .....
'Sucker Punch' has informed me that he has been in contact with Ben & Jerry's to formulate a "Barry Blast" flavored cream Ice Cream. So to who ever will, GOP, BIG CAT, Obama Hater, btw ect ... please help in rallying the support!!!
KyGirl

Macon, GA

#90 May 14, 2013
I find it both fascinating and saddening that out of the multitude of people commenting on this thread, there are only a handful of intelligent people (The Sucker Punch, GOP, Jenna). What saddens me even more is that while your posts are articulate and brilliantly worded, there are many that don't have the level of functioning needed to interpret them. But, on the bright side...that will tend to keep your conversations directed at those worthy of your attention :-)

BTW Patrick...congrats on your sobriety. Keep up the good work ;)
KyGirl

Harold, KY

#92 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Common sense and mere above-average intelligence are such a rarity these days that there exists a much larger presence of idiot dumbasses and dimwitted dullards to dredge through at any given time. I believe that merely my words truly have power, they must because there sure are a lot of people that react to them, and yes most are negative just as you stated. There
is something frightening to the ones here obsessed with me, the lowlife druggie deadbeat
they just CANNOT ignore and they're willing to PROVE they cannot ignore here hourly. LOL!

That said though, I do appreciate the intelligent, articulate people that correctly interpret
what I'm saying for they are the ones that are able to also establish mature discussions and
poignant point-making.
Very true. There's something to be said about those obsessed or otherwise dominated by overpowering thoughts of someone they claim to be unworthy of the very air he/she breathes. I suppose there are many, such as the naysayers here, that are so lacking in self confidence that they must attack upon others to feel exemplary. Judgmental people are nothing more than troubled and unpoised ingrates.
As a strong willed, open minded, independent woman, I embrace the differences of others and chose to learn from them rather than mock them or be offended by them.
KyGirl

Harold, KY

#94 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>So true. There's always been a present sense of hypocrisy when it comes to the "haters" who say one thing yet their undertakings and own actions do not seem to align with what they are saying. I've always known that smart people with common sense are able to see through these fool's BS and lies and I've always felt that it's easy to tell who has more credibility and is willing to take responsibility for what they say. When someone has something bad to say about someone yet they won't own up to saying it then they are a coward, pure and simple and no bones about it.

You have a very good approach to deeming irrelevancy unto those who clearly deserve such a labeling..I need to work on my own disregard for dumbassery as well, I admit it. In fact, I think I will because when several different people/sources basically tell you (me) the same
type of thing in a span of a short time then clearly, there is something to be heeded or taken notice of. A "writing on the wall" type thing I suppose, LOL!
Haha, yes. Perhaps you should consider that. Although, please understand that wasn't the intention of my comment. It may however, save you a couple of points on your blood pressure LOL. It's just that the dullards aren't really worth all that, Dear ;)
Randall Jene

Richmond, KY

#97 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't affect my blood pressure points..it's my I.Q. points that suffer when it comes to them, LOL! I feel dumbed down after every exchange with them, honestly...like they have managed to sap some of my intelligence or something. Instead of Psychic Vampires they are Intellect Vampires, undead zombies that depreciate your intelligence if you dare engage them, ha!
You tell my big hotboy.
Keep this post "flaming" at the top of topix so all can see what you have dome. A lot of drugs and had total dis-respect for the law. Pure genius Patty cakes!
Rachel Crook

Richmond, KY

#98 May 14, 2013
Barry Wriot wrote:
....ATTENTION .....
'Sucker Punch' has informed me that he has been in contact with Ben & Jerry's to formulate a "Barry Blast" flavored cream Ice Cream. So to who ever will, GOP, BIG CAT, Obama Hater, btw ect ... please help in rallying the support!!!
That sounds delicious but can you get any information about when "Potter's Pearl Necklace" comes out? That will really be something to see!!!!!

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#100 May 14, 2013
why don't ppl just leave him alone
WynonnasBigBrown Beaver

Morristown, TN

#101 May 14, 2013
Because they are infatuated with Patrick.
matt r

Lexington, KY

#102 May 14, 2013
got a problem with that?????? love is eternal!!!!!
Marty

Ransom, KY

#103 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you spend so much time here obsessing about someone you yourself claim "..is a drain on society. He gets his crazy check on the first of the month. Lives off daddy. Drugs and topix is his only pass time. " and if all that IS true about me or anyone else for that matter, why the hell would you devote so much time, energy, focus, and attention to someone that is such a lowlife as THAT? My god, what does that say about YOU then when you claim someone (me in this case) is (sounds?) so pathetic and useless then why in God's name would you even allow someone a moment of your notice, let alone endless posts that have now went on for nearly 1/2 a decade! Holy sh!t, you just established how terribly pathetic YOU all are to devote so much notice and time to a person like that. With every post you idiots make these moronic claims that I am a "druggie", a "drain", a "deadbeat", or a _________(<---add supposed insult here) and you do/say so over and over
and over and over without pause then you are VERIFYING that YOU are indeed hung up on, obsessed with, infatuated over, completely fixated upon some waste that YOU yourself say "..is a drain on society. He gets his crazy check on the first of the month. Lives off daddy. Drugs and topix is his only pass time. " but yet you just CANNOT restrain yourself or prevent yourself from constant attention giving to THAT loser, LMAO!
Something just does not add up in my opinion. If I am what all of these fools claim I am..then why in the world do they give 2 sh!ts about me or my life to begin with? Could it be that their
own lives are even MORE pitiful than the one they claim I am wasting? No wonder they cower and hide in shame, they verify that they have spent nearly half a decade hung up on that deadbeat, druggie, loser drain with every post they make repeatedly..I'd hide away to in shame over that
revelation as well.
I haven't been on topix for a half decade. You beg for attention so I give you a little from time to time. You are only a legend in your own mind. Truthfully I feel sorry for you. The mugshot shows it all druggie. You are one ugly, greasy, lard a**! If topix makes you fell better about your looser life have at it. No one gives a rats a$$ about you.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#104 May 14, 2013
KyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgmental people are nothing more than troubled and unpoised ingrates.
Aren't you judging others with your posts? Are you troubled and unpoised? Or just hypocritical? Please people,think before posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 min American 41,193
Andy Beshear Next KY Governor!!! 23 min Ahillarydeportable 45
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 53 min JOBS 1,198
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 56 min bye bye bye 70
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 1 hr milk man 123
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 172,913
Applebee’s goin to change to wall greens 1 hr First I Heard 4
White americans are superior to all others. (Jun '17) 1 hr F Off Hag 58
Pike Cent Under Investigation 10 hr Lmao 31
Howard Keith Hall Sun Sandy 42

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance