Guess the mugshot
GOP

Hansford, WV

#53 May 11, 2013
SEE??? Just as soon as you posted:

One of them is posting now with one of his many names, trying to get a crumb of attention. There's NO pride..They have NO life other than do what that one just did. He can't live without your attention. The poor thing evidently has developed such an obsession there's no hope for him.
jenna

Paris, KY

#54 May 11, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenna my dear, you ARE amazing! You clearly see what's what and the real deal of these idiotic antics. If what you said about yourself is true (and I've no reason to doubt it is) you sound like the cat's pajamas, heh. I myself like smart, independent, strong willed women able to speak their minds...all of which seem to be embodied in you. IDK if you're "involved" or whatever but if you even just want to correspond/talk then hit me up here:
suckerpunch1969 at(@) rocketmail dot com
(have to be tricky to post an e-mail address here)
I hope to hear from you sometime but I'm sure I'll get plenty of my clearly homosexual
admirers here acting on their obsession with me in the meantime. Later!
rofl! I would imagine as we speak your e-mail is being flooded with countless homosexual wanna-be's I will be sure to shoot you a email after my shift tonight. I dare not post it openly on here as I would be flooded by these very tards that hang on your every word..while they are entertaining at best? I feel speaking to them outside topix would just lower my own intelligence as few of them have the ability to assemble complete, coherent sentences..hope to chat later!
GOP

Hansford, WV

#56 May 11, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride is a completely alien, totally unknown concept to them obviously. Males shamefully obsessed with having gay sex with other males like these cretins are will NEVER know pride, my friend. I think it's hilariously funny that dumbass chump keep trying to put himself into the discussion and we both just disregard his inanely inept childishness. You can tell it's driving him batsh!t crazy as he keeps desperately trying to whine and cry and his way into any recognition from us, the idols of his homoerotic obsession and we just happen to unwittingly torment him furthermore without actually meaning to..simply by just ignoring his pitiful pleas. LMAO!
<quoted text>
Sounds good and I look forward to hearing from you.
BTW - I want to say "Thank You" to whichever Legend-obsessed homotroll that reactivated the image worship of the former drug-addled, early morning Non-Glamor shot of my past arrest because it seems to have been the catalyst for developing a friendship with an interesting woman if nothing else. Plus, if she thought I had a Nugent (whom I dig as you all well know) thing going on then, wait until she sees the clean & sober, much more together Legend NOW, LMAO!
'Jenna' sounds interesting, my friend. I might start skulking around for an entirely different reason than those idiots following you now. LOL....Damn....I DO love women!
matt r

Prestonsburg, KY

#57 May 11, 2013
You said it right jenna, anyone who emails TSP are obviously a homosexual wannabe; trying to be like him is a homosexual wannabe.

You're not ignoring "him" but rather you ignore the truth by not answering the question of why you are a cowardly chickensh!t!!!

Marty would stomp the piss outta both of you washed up keyboard commandos at the same time. You all knew/know, hiding behind a gun is alot safer for both you pu$$ie$.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#58 May 11, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride is a completely alien, totally unknown concept to them obviously. Males shamefully obsessed with having gay sex with other males like these cretins are will NEVER know pride, my friend. I think it's hilariously funny that dumbass chump keep trying to put himself into the discussion and we both just disregard his inanely inept childishness. You can tell it's driving him batsh!t crazy as he keeps desperately trying to whine and cry and his way into any recognition from us, the idols of his homoerotic obsession and we just happen to unwittingly torment him furthermore without actually meaning to..simply by just ignoring his pitiful pleas. LMAO!
<quoted text>
Sounds good and I look forward to hearing from you.
BTW - I want to say "Thank You" to whichever Legend-obsessed homotroll that reactivated the image worship of the former drug-addled, early morning Non-Glamor shot of my past arrest because it seems to have been the catalyst for developing a friendship with an interesting woman if nothing else. Plus, if she thought I had a Nugent (whom I dig as you all well know) thing going on then, wait until she sees the clean & sober, much more together Legend NOW, LMAO!
I know you'll be sure and tell jenna "HI" for me? LOL. Hell, man...what're friends for anyhow?
Liam Gallagher

Lexington, KY

#60 May 11, 2013
matt r wrote:
You said it right jenna, anyone who emails TSP are obviously a homosexual wannabe; trying to be like him is a homosexual wannabe.
You're not ignoring "him" but rather you ignore the truth by not answering the question of why you are a cowardly chickensh!t!!!
Marty would stomp the piss outta both of you washed up keyboard commandos at the same time. You all knew/know, hiding behind a gun is alot safer for both you pu$$ie$.
Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty....GAWD I'M SO SICK OF THAT NAME!!

Move on to another saga will ya?

And for the record, I think patrick's rather cool.

It's not everybody that has their mugshot posted all over the web, and he probably has an inner toughness that most of us have never had to conjur up!

Geez ppl.....get a life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grown man

Pikeville, KY

#61 May 11, 2013
Liam Gallagher wrote:
<quoted text>Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty....GAWD I'M SO SICK OF THAT NAME!!
It's not everybody that has their mugshot posted all over the web, and he probably has an inner toughness that most of us have never had to conjur up!
Geez ppl.....get a life!
I've been watching too. Patrick has already proven himself. There are some boys on here who need to talk to their daddies before jumping on these men. Where do these kids learn? Marty is one of the lucky ones after doing what he did by sneaking around a man's home and taking pictures.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#62 May 11, 2013
isnt that sweet,hypo is flirting with his made up woman.i bet after he e-mails himself a few times hes gonna make out with his hand that he calls jenna.that boy is more disturbed than i thought was possible.i hope your other hand that you call marty doesnt get jealous.
oh no

Prestonsburg, KY

#63 May 11, 2013
Wrong wrote:
isnt that sweet,hypo is flirting with his made up woman.i bet after he e-mails himself a few times hes gonna make out with his hand that he calls jenna.that boy is more disturbed than i thought was possible.i hope your other hand that you call marty doesnt get jealous.
Marty will beat him to death when jenna is introduced!!!! Lmgdfao

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#64 May 11, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks my dear but you really should see me NOW! I've been off drugs for over 5 years and I'm in much better shape..still got my hair to my waist too and it's not at dang 5:30 a.m. when that was originally taken. Regardless, thank you for your amazingly good taste, Jenna!
:-)
Congrats to you for taking the steps to get your life in order. I think that is wonderful. Take care :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#65 May 11, 2013
Liam Gallagher wrote:
<quoted text>Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty Marty....GAWD I'M SO SICK OF THAT NAME!!
Geez ppl.....get a life!
Amen !!
dont keep us waiting

Richmond, KY

#67 May 12, 2013
well SP? how did it go with that girl?
question

Corbin, KY

#69 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but a true Gentleman does not "kiss & tell" so to speak. It is nothing personal mind you but despite the gamut of lies about me published here continually, I do live
by my own personal code of Honor. Sorry about not being able to elaborate relating to
your inquiry though.
was her last name crook and did you show her once again the proper way to please a man?
potters field

Corbin, KY

#70 May 12, 2013
ladies, if the receding hairline square head offers to take you out on a date for a BIG GULP you better refuse that offer pronto. just sayin.
potters field

Corbin, KY

#71 May 12, 2013
come on patrick debate that story with me because i dont have much time today. quit drugs huh? that is a laugh being we have some mutual acquaintances that you often frequent at virgie.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#72 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but a true Gentleman does not "kiss & tell" so to speak. It is nothing personal mind you but despite the gamut of lies about me published here continually, I do live
by my own personal code of Honor. Sorry about not being able to elaborate relating to
your inquiry though.
But you did kiss Barry on the p p.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#73 May 12, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
was her last name crook and did you show her once again the proper way to please a man?
lmfao
potters field

Corbin, KY

#74 May 12, 2013
$1k will bet this post will mysteriously vanish before the day is up. anybody that would drive much less speed with schedule 1 and 3 drugs threw pikeville is a frigging idiot. end of story, case closed.
well

Pikeville, KY

#75 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they won't and NEVER will. Hell, I've put on more weight too since then so I'm around 300 lbs. 6'6 and have more heart than one thousand of these gutless f_cks. The very fact they save pictures of me shows how q_eer they are and obsessed with me. Plus, they know I'm pretty bad ass if needed to be and I don't take any sh!t form POS punks so they'd rather spend years hiding like the pussies they are obsessing about me where they remain safe and protected by the cowartd's best friend: Anonymity. I have been off drugs for years now and I look better now than I ever have..according to the women anyway. I'm thinking about uploading a recent pic to the Pikeville Photo section so these gay bastards will really have something to masturbate to, LMAO!
Well meet me today bad boy ? Prove just how mean u are. I think the baddest thing you got going for you is your pecker breath! That shit would kill someone! Lmfao!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#76 May 12, 2013
Some people wouldn't know reality if it punched them in the face....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 149,966
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 33 min Legallady 969
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 33 min King James 2,581
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 35 min Red_Forman 7,595
Muscle on Main 53 min Please Pass Along 33
One Hundred Jobs 1 hr Elitest Brats 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr IND 32,737
End of UMG? 13 hr Oso Phunny 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages