Next Last
wtf

Richmond, KY

#4 May 10, 2013
Kind of looks like a Skunk head.
Dang

Charleston, WV

#5 May 10, 2013
Legend is a big ol boy !! I bet half these people that run their mouth on him behind a computer screen would never say one word to his face.
old news

Chesterfield, MO

#6 May 10, 2013
He thought he was, until he picked on someone bigger than him and poor ole loser, I mean what wishes he was a legend got scared and hid behind a gun instead of getting his ass beat. Poor Fatrick didn't think anyone would show, and when they did, right when he said he would, Fatrick did all he could do, pull a gun on a unarmed man. He said he didn't know if the other guy had a gun or not. Yet even when he found out he didn't, poor ole Fatrick still hid behind his.
old news

Chesterfield, MO

#7 May 10, 2013
drugsrbad wrote:
NEW GAME
First person to guess who it is in the mugshot gets to post another one.
http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Patrick_W...
Someone found a bigfoot, shaved his ass and made him walk on his hands. Did I win?
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 May 10, 2013
WoW what a square head he has!!
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they won't and NEVER will. Hell, I've put on more weight too since then so I'm around 300 lbs. 6'6 and have more heart than one thousand of these gutless f_cks. The very fact they save pictures of me shows how q_eer they are and obsessed with me. Plus, they know I'm pretty bad ass if needed to be and I don't take any sh!t form POS punks so they'd rather spend years hiding like the pussies they are obsessing about me where they remain safe and protected by the cowartd's best friend: Anonymity. I have been off drugs for years now and I look better now than I ever have..according to the women anyway. I'm thinking about uploading a recent pic to the Pikeville Photo section so these gay bastards will really have something to masturbate to, LMAO!
Anyone who sets behind a computer all day everyday would way 300 pounds but in your case it looks as though most is skull and fatty brain matter.
old news

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 10, 2013
You mean to say, it is deformed due to all the internal poking it has had.
jenna

Paris, KY

#14 May 10, 2013
I think he looks like ted nugent..which to me is sexy as hell!
to be fair

Ransom, KY

#15 May 10, 2013
you did fail to fight marty once you see he wasn't armed. you can't deny that but you'll try to make up some excuse as to why you didn't put away your weapon and fight man to man once you could seen he clearly wasn't armed. lol inviting people to bring it then pulling a gun out in self defense. not very tough.
old news

Chesterfield, MO

#16 May 10, 2013
Look, see what I mean, the dipstick is to stupid to realize he was the one being talked about. To stupid to know that he was insulted. What is it, all the drugs made you so bombed out you don't have a clue as to what reality is?
dodger

Ransom, KY

#18 May 10, 2013
who the hell woulld think a pants shitting draft dodger wannabe warrior like ted nugent is hot? lol
this chick has bad taste, she likely out weighs you pat? ;)
Will

Shelbiana, KY

#19 May 10, 2013
300 pounds and your in much better shape? I bet those guys in jail liked that long hair.
dang

Charleston, WV

#20 May 10, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks my dear but you really should see me NOW! I've been off drugs for over 5 years and I'm in much better shape..still got my hair to my waist too and it's not at dang 5:30 a.m. when that was originally taken. Regardless, thank you for your amazingly good taste, Jenna!
:-)
Good to hear that you have cleaned up your life and got out of the drug game you seem to smart for that anyway.
jenna

Paris, KY

#21 May 10, 2013
dodger wrote:
who the hell woulld think a pants shitting draft dodger wannabe warrior like ted nugent is hot? lol
this chick has bad taste, she likely out weighs you pat? ;)
honey trust me..im not fat you can catch me running 3 times a week at the Y. Im working on my masters in nursing and theres nothing wrong with ted. so you can keep your beer gut, country music and your mini van..i have my act together! maybe just maybe instead of wasting your life on topix...hanging on the every word of the man you immortalize (sucker punch) you could do something productive?
Why

Richmond, KY

#22 May 10, 2013
Why does fatprick use women names when he talks to himself on here? The women he was talking about that think he looks good are the women he pretends to be on here. Anyone spending that much time pretending to be a woman surely has to be gay. And I agree with one of the previous posters when they said that if you spend as much time setting on your rear posting on here like he does then you should weigh 300 lbs. Put the ding dongs down(the junk food and the peckers) and get some exercise. And judging from that horrible picture you need to go outside and get some sunlight. You're whiter than bleached cotton doughboy.
truth is

Richmond, KY

#23 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
WoW what a square head he has!!
That is from where Barry had such a strong grip while fatrick shitiker was going down on him. Side effects of the Barry Blast.
jenna

Paris, KY

#24 May 11, 2013
Why wrote:
Why does fatprick use women names when he talks to himself on here? The women he was talking about that think he looks good are the women he pretends to be on here. Anyone spending that much time pretending to be a woman surely has to be gay. And I agree with one of the previous posters when they said that if you spend as much time setting on your rear posting on here like he does then you should weigh 300 lbs. Put the ding dongs down(the junk food and the peckers) and get some exercise. And judging from that horrible picture you need to go outside and get some sunlight. You're whiter than bleached cotton doughboy.
I assure you I am female. I have never met anyone from this website, I simply and astonished at the stupidity in which grown men "troll" on another man. I must admit, its comical but like all "trolls" after a while I become bored with you and discard you much like a used condom.
old news

Chesterfield, MO

#25 May 11, 2013
I guess you are astonished as much as how two or three posters are still hot for WTF after 4 or 5 years aren't you? Or how every poster is Marty. Isnt that men who are trolling on another man? Or is it always different for the one or two who claim not to be trolls after 5 years of the same BS on this site? You know the same BS, you don't agree with me so you are a gay child molester. That shows a real maturity doesn't it?
hmmm

Georgetown, KY

#26 May 11, 2013
jenna wrote:
<quoted text> I assure you I am female. I have never met anyone from this website, I simply and astonished at the stupidity in which grown men "troll" on another man. I must admit, its comical but like all "trolls" after a while I become bored with you and discard you much like a used condom.
You may be a female but it is apparent you are no lady.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27 May 11, 2013
So TLH by your own logic posted in the other thread, you're just playing catch up in this one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Marriage Without Kissing (Jan '10) 2 min Chuck 266
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 10 min Abe 37,916
Tackett Burchett house (Sep '12) 19 min Pikeville Res 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min another viewer 168,778
Mountain Water District 1 hr do tell 4
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 5,724
Settlement cost 2 million dollars 3 hr County Settles 5
Midnight; Pike County Injustice Files 4 hr Amy 6
pmc layoffs & pay cuts Sun What Now 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages