|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do to shut his azz up is bring up the Puerto Rican IRS *LOL*
He got his tax return recently....they sent him a Sombrero Straw Hat and a sea-shell necklace.*LOL*
Again I never said they were. IF this is the best you have, just give up little boy. I've told you before, I was only referencing the first part of that article, which was nothing but factual information. The rest was the opinion of the person writing the article. He also never said they "WERE" but that they appeared to be. Once more, I shouldn't have to explain such a simple concept to anyone with half a brain. But I guess that would explain why I need to break it down for you though huh?
Bleeding Blue Balls

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I never said they were. IF this is the best you have, just give up little boy. I've told you before, I was only referencing the first part of that article, which was nothing but factual information. The rest was the opinion of the person writing the article. He also never said they "WERE" but that they appeared to be. Once more, I shouldn't have to explain such a simple concept to anyone with half a brain. But I guess that would explain why I need to break it down for you though huh?
I think your obsessed with Big Cat!
GOP

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You were bitch slapped and put in your place again! Even your typing seems to be stuttering.

You continue to tell one lie to cover another.

Just how old are you? My little boy did the same thing when he was five or six.
GOP

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Of course a southern wants to abolish the 13th amendment after all, you hicks are lazy as hell to begin with. The only reason the south even did well in the past was on slave labor. With it gone, all you have to do is take a look at all the fat lazy people around here, to sorry or to proud to work.
Always quick to blame Obama or a liberal when in truth, its because they are truly pathetic and sorry. Nothing more
Nobama's freedom, which he criminally abuses, is guaranteed by the thirteenth amendment.

Our freedom, a big part of it, is guaranteed by the second amendment. Our continued freedom, and that of his people, are dependant upon that same amendment.

If the POS wants to abolish or re-write one, then the other is also fair game.

Ask him what he'd rather have if JIM CROW came after his ass. Both or none?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You were bitch slapped and put in your place again! Even your typing seems to be stuttering.
No stuttering here pal. Nor any lies. I would love for you to start proving these so called lies I've told. Please feel free, that is if you can. But we both know you can't. Why? Because like most things you post, it's nothing but bull sh*t.
GOP

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
No stuttering here pal. Nor any lies. I would love for you to start proving these so called lies I've told. Please feel free, that is if you can. But we both know you can't. Why? Because like most things you post, it's nothing but bull sh*t.
I enjoy just putting you in your place, but this once I WILL point out just one of your idiotic assertions.

You claim there's no such thing as Nobama's "war on coal".

That idiocy and bizarre denial is enough proof of your ignorance.

Even NObama agrees with us that he has set out to destroy the coal industry in America.

You are calling your own damn president a LIAR!

Don't show your stupidity by asking me to post proof again and again. I, and others, are tired of repeating that which goes over your head.

Now go suck on something.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy just putting you in your place, but this once I WILL point out just one of your idiotic assertions.
Even NObama agrees with us that he has set out to destroy the coal industry in America.
Don't show your stupidity by asking me to post proof again and again. I, and others, are tired of repeating that which goes over your head.
I've never denied Obama was against "Dirty" Coal. All I've ever pointed out to you is that "Natural Gas" is the biggest enemy Coal (Clean or Dirty) has to face. And is the number one reason for lay offs, and Coals decline. This is factual information, that only an idiot like you denys.(Remember your bogus claim that Nat. Gas hasn't dropped in price?)

Now again little boy, please go find a real argument, you know, one thats supported with actual truth. Until then I'll enjoy watching you so desperately trying, but just continuing to fail. Every post you make Tan, just further shows your idiocy. How much longer until you run off to hide again, only to return with a new name pretending to be someone else until I bait you into giving yourself away?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You were bitch slapped and put in your place again! Even your typing seems to be stuttering.
You have a child?

That is scary, is he going to be a Queen like you?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy just putting you in your place, but this once I WILL point out just one of your idiotic assertions.
Coal is history you no work sorry pos.

Now go kiss Swine you Queen.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
That's also my point!!! Sounds like you use some VERY trustworthy sources for your "facts".*LOL*

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Coal is history you no work sorry pos.
Now go kiss Swine you Queen.
Yes, tell us something we don't know, dipsh!t. Coal is a fossil fuel, coal forms when dead plant matter is converted into peat, which in turn is converted into lignite, then sub-bituminous coal, after that bituminous coal, and lastly anthracite. This involves biological and geological processes that take place over a long period...and thus yes, coal is indeed history!
LoganL

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The 13th amendment is a corner stone in american domestic policy. It was the sole resurrection of the nation itself.
bob

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

LoganL wrote:
The 13th amendment is a corner stone in american domestic policy. It was the sole resurrection of the nation itself.
Spoken like someone who can spell "amendment."
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, tell us something we don't know, dipsh!t. Coal is a fossil fuel, coal forms when dead plant matter is converted into peat, which in turn is converted into lignite, then sub-bituminous coal, after that bituminous coal, and lastly anthracite. This involves biological and geological processes that take place over a long period...and thus yes, coal is indeed history!
Get a job you fat twerp.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

abc wrote:
<quoted text>Your guess is no.were is your facts. Come on spit them out give us a % on it.You know it all freak.
Your % is zero you no work deadbeat pos. you have never worked.

Big day for you Friday!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you fat twerp.
Get an education AND a job, you gaunt, diseased POS SOB deviant.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

both sides are telling truth. Let me explain. not picking on anyone, needing two for explanation, wtf and GOP. both are telling truth. wtf is a believer in the Obama USSA whereas GOP is a believer in the USA. what wtf says of his USSA and President is true while what GOP, a believer in USA, says about USSA and its president is true. One must be believer in same thing to contact, does this make sense? it does to me. 2 chevrolet men will have more common ground than a chevy and ford man. the two sides are not talking about the same thing. wtf and others of his ilk mean Obama's USSA while GOP and others of his ilk mean the USA. you will never come together talking about two different governmental systems.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education AND a job, you gaunt, diseased POS SOB deviant.
Get a job you fat queer pos Fatrick.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
Let's tell NOBAMA to go to hell and leave the SECOND AMMENDMENT alone or we will abolish the THIRTEENTH!
Some people actually say if we didn't have the thirteenth, we wouldn't need the second! That's an interesting thought.
The GOP is admitting what they stand for, they really do want to be the party for only old white people.

Now you can see what the R in NRA stands for.
Pope

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

abc wrote:
<quoted text>We know what the d in Democrat stands for. Dumb dummies Dingbats dipshit dork dung degrading discussing dump. It all bowls down to nothing.
So now we know what The D in WD STANDS FOR.
We all know waht the b in abc stands for....Bastard.

Nasty little bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min sure 146,339
Ronald Scott or Freddie Lewis 18 min YOLO 2
attention coon creek 20 min lmao 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min truth 84
Is Jerry Keith Still involved in Million Dollar... 28 min hard truth 7
Ridgecliff Apartments 36 min hard truth 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 128,702
TJ Litafik 1 hr Powwow 10
paris cowboy = music 5 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
Questions for Locals 7 hr Duane 8
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) Thu Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs