Attack thirteenth ammendment

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GOP

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Let's tell NOBAMA to go to hell and leave the SECOND AMMENDMENT alone or we will abolish the THIRTEENTH!

Some people actually say if we didn't have the thirteenth, we wouldn't need the second! That's an interesting thought.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
GOP wrote:
Let's tell NOBAMA to go to hell and leave the SECOND AMMENDMENT alone or we will abolish the THIRTEENTH!
Some people actually say if we didn't have the thirteenth, we wouldn't need the second! That's an interesting thought.
you are one ignorant pos.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#3 Feb 19, 2013
said the queen of ignorant POSs
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> you are one ignorant pos.
LMFAO@worthlesscumstain
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
btw wrote:
said the queen of ignorant POSs<quoted text>LMFAO@worthlesscumstai n
Florida Fairy Queen.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#6 Feb 19, 2013
I bet most people can't even tell you what the 13th Amendment is without having to look it up.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 19, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
I bet most people can't even tell you what the 13th Amendment is without having to look it up.
Ha!! I hadn't considered that, but judging from the fact the antagonizing far left loons haven't commented, you are right.
When they do look it up we'll get the same BS as "it didn't deserve this or that". Anything other than a real debate.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#8 Feb 19, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Ha!! I hadn't considered that, but judging from the fact the antagonizing far left loons haven't commented, you are right.
When they do look it up we'll get the same BS as "it didn't deserve this or that". Anything other than a real debate.
Oh, you know what they'll say, as usual...they'll cry "Racist, Racist" trying to create a diversion.
Never Reconstructed

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
The Thirteenth Amendment:

Section 1

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Thoughts on the matter:

Now if we had a Supreme Court that would really do what the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, that slavery is outlawed "except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted" we wouldn't be that bad off. Not given that 30 percent of all male blacks are convicted felons. In some places like the north side of Chicago it is 70 percent. I say instead of sending them to prison and taking up our tax dollars to feed and house them, just put them on the auction block.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you know what they'll say, as usual...they'll cry "Racist, Racist" trying to create a diversion.
You 2 old queers are silly.
USA Rocks

Cantonment, FL

#11 Feb 22, 2013
You shouldn't disrespect your elders.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>are you 2 silly old queers available 2 partay?
And always bring party favors & kleenex.
enlightened one

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Impeach the Kenyan!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2013
GOP wrote:
You are indeed an idiot.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are indeed an idiot.
You are a idiot dumass. lol
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a idiot dumass. lol
that makes the 2 of us .lol
bob

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine why someone suggesting the 13th amendment be repealed would be called racist...

Idiots.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17 Feb 24, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine why someone suggesting the 13th amendment be repealed would be called racist...
Idiots.
It would protect the right people

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#18 Feb 25, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots.
Yes, Bob we know just how stupid you are and always require things to be explained to you (slowly and in layman's terms of course) so you can struggle to grasp them. In this case it means that anytime someone from the Republican Party or just plain Conservative Belief System even remotely mentions anything involving Race period (and not even in some negative, disparaging manner either..just the mere mention) you crybaby Liberals start whining "That's Racist! You're a Racist" BS because you are conditioned to react with that crap.
bob

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Gee, I wonder why GOP picked the 13th... Racists sure get upset when you're called racist.
The Other GOP

Richmond, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2013
He picked the 13th because it is the only one that fit the comment he was trying to make. Repealing the 22nd Amendment really wouldn't do much for him.

Fun conversation, no way to say this isn't racist but I've spent the better part of the last two months trying to explain that just because the left says something is racist doesn't make it true and that not everything is about race. I'd like to find a way to make that apply here because our problems aren't based on race, they are based on takers believing they are entitled to the products that the producers make.

But then, if the 13th amendment was properly used, many of the liberal BS policies couldn't come into play. Since I am being taxed beyond a reasonable amount in order to pay for others I've become a slave without being convicted. If we could settle that problem many of our other issues would disappear as well.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 25, 2013
The Other GOP wrote:
Since I am being taxed beyond a reasonable amount in order to pay for others I've become a slave without being convicted.
BS, you're not being taxed beyond a reasonable amount in any way. PERIOD. You idiots with this BS is just too much. Did you not have a job pre Bush era tax breaks? Since you find this taxation "Unreasonable" my guess is no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 min Kyboy 30,934
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 min Sweet Obama 1,389
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 31 min Red_Forman 6,752
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 34 min Mudslinger 798
Is Pikeville Really Growing? Honestly? 49 min Turn Coats 111
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,238
What happened to justice in Eastern KY? 1 hr Mayberry 109
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages