What's mitch McConnell done for coal,...
wow

Hyden, KY

#858 Aug 26, 2014
gotcha again wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something and please try not to hurt yourself. lol When you sit on a Board that doesn't mean you agree with everyone all of the time, right? You don't know what her input is on the coal discussions now do you? No. You don't sit on a Board. You just sit on your dead ass and repeat what you are told is true by Rachael Madcow on PMS-NBC. I guarantee Pelosi and Reid and the Clintons sit on many different Boards and some of that Boards issues/decisions could be considered right-wing leaning or even Conservative for that matter. Are Nutsy Pelosi and dirty Harry Reid the rubber stamps for Conservatives? Think, Bubba, THINK!
Have you ever even had a job?
o my good neis you from knob lick ky.,now let me ask you just one thing before i take you serious.how long do you have to live on knob lick before you become a knob licker?
whitly

Corbin, KY

#859 Aug 26, 2014
my names johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet Grimes has my vote for senator, don't know exactly what to expect from her, but i have 30 years of Mitch's doing nothing to base my decision on.
Well thats not exactly the truth, he has helped himself. 30 years ago when he was first elected his net worth was slightly less than a million dollars, today it's slightly less than a billion dollars. That does not include his wife's wealth, do you know any other Kentuckian that has prospered as much
crimes has my vote to , im sick of no jobs in whitly county we bad roads no jobs , coal jobs are leaveing now the hell with mitt 30years of what???????help us beat him
wtf

Elk Grove Village, IL

#860 Aug 26, 2014
whitly wrote:
<quoted text>
crimes has my vote to , im sick of no jobs in whitly county we bad roads no jobs , coal jobs are leaveing now the hell with mitt 30years of what???????help us beat him
Maybe your problem finding a job doesn't have as much to do with Mitch as it does with mental retardation.
wtf

San Jose, CA

#861 Aug 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text> o my good neis you from knob lick ky.,now let me ask you just one thing before i take you serious.how long do you have to live on knob lick before you become a knob licker?
So you have a unhealthy curiosity on how to become a knob licker do you?
its your choice

Munfordville, KY

#862 Aug 26, 2014
Obama looked in the cameras eye and told us all that if his energy agenda is put into place (and that included bankrupting the coal industry) our bills would skyrocket. You can't get much plainer than that, can you? What's not to understand? Crazy Joe Biden put his 2 cents worth in and said we should all be glad to pay those high prices because he and Obama had made the economy so much better we could all afford to pay those skyrocketing utility bills. We all saw how completely united the dirty democrats were when it came to voting for the train wreck Obamacare. They lied, they deceived, they cheated, they bullied, they submitted false dollar amounts to the CBO, they made shady backdoor deals for yes votes and they stood united in all of their dirty deeds. Do you think for one second that if Grimes was in DC she would go against her messiah and stand up for the coal industry? Not in this lifetime people. Not in this lifetime. Look how many tax dollars were lost when Obama financially backed his green energy projects with our tax dollars. The majority of them went belly-up and they filed for bankruptcy never to be heard from again. Obama's agenda is to fundamentally CHANGE America. His agenda is to change the voting demographic of America (that's why he sends so many illegals to different areas) instead of taking them all to DC and starting their "deportation" trips. O-tay! Did any of those children/illegals end up in DC? Don't think so. Would giving all the millions and millions and millions of illegals that are in our country amnesty would that fundamentally change the voting demographics of our country? You better believe it will. There is a reason and an expected result for everything Obama says and does. I would bet my life savings that Grimes would never dare go against Obama. I would bet my life savings that McConnell will hold Obama's feet to the fire.

Most of you vote party lines because your parents did or you would never cross party lines because you never have before but to honestly sit down and research the facts and issues you don't seem to be interested. But you know what? The way you vote now has a direct and crucial impact on your children and their children. If you want things to keep going the way they are now: record number of Americans on food stamps on Obama's 6 year watch, record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's 6 year watch, the workforce participation rate in our country today is as low as it was in the 1970's, food prices, utilities, gas prices all keep going up, 3 million Americans gave up even looking for jobs...that weren't there, Obama's job stimulus bills created more debt than they created jobs and none were shovel-ready as Obama promised (he laughed about that fun fact during an interview), the Feds are shoveling money into the market and show no signs of stopping anytime soon which will cause a HUGE bubble, unemployment rates in the Black communities have been 15% and higher on Obama's 6 year watch....on and on and on.

Who will pay for Obama's agenda? Your kids and their kids. Who will suffer for Obama's agenda? Your kids and their kids. Obama has added at least a trillion dollars to our National debt every year he has been in office. Where did he get that money? From China. When the Chinese come calling for the payback...who will be responsible for handing over that money? Your kids and their kids.
noo

Hyden, KY

#863 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a unhealthy curiosity on how to become a knob licker do you?
but if you on knob lick you in the perfect place to vote for Mitch. enjoy and don't forget the knee salve you going need it.
gotcha again

Munfordville, KY

#864 Aug 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text> o my good neis you from knob lick ky.,now let me ask you just one thing before i take you serious.how long do you have to live on knob lick before you become a knob licker?
I'm sure the Library has "Computers For Dummies" books available to check out and read...get ya one, dumb ass! lmao Don't you comprehend (by now) that just because a location comes up that does not mean that is your actual location? I have never heard of Knob Lick much less ever been to Knob Lick. lol Last month my location was Glasgow. Before that it was Edmonton. Before that Horse Cave. Before that it was Glasgow again. Are you following? Can you get with the program? Do I need to type slower so you can keep up, short bus? Hope this helps your dumb ass.

Sure you don't want to discuss the issue being debated or facts or the truth? No? You just want to talk about knob licking? Whatever gets you thru the night nasty, you go for it!
Randy

Wise, VA

#865 Aug 26, 2014
Keep Mitch wrote:
Anyone that would vote for Grimes deserves their crazy check.After all you would have to be batshit crazy to vote in an Obama flunky.
Sounds like you're batshit crazy, Kentucky has went all to hell under Mitch's 30 years. Are you better off now than 30 years of Mitch? Hell NO Grow up, open your eyes, Vote Blue
wtf

Providence, UT

#866 Aug 26, 2014
noo wrote:
<quoted text> but if you on knob lick you in the perfect place to vote for Mitch. enjoy and don't forget the knee salve you going need it.
Knee salve?Sounds like you already are the knob licking expert.Your mommy must have taught you everything she knew.Or was it your daddy?
yea sure

Hyden, KY

#867 Aug 26, 2014
gotcha again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Library has "Computers For Dummies" books available to check out and read...get ya one, dumb ass! lmao Don't you comprehend (by now) that just because a location comes up that does not mean that is your actual location? I have never heard of Knob Lick much less ever been to Knob Lick. lol Last month my location was Glasgow. Before that it was Edmonton. Before that Horse Cave. Before that it was Glasgow again. Are you following? Can you get with the program? Do I need to type slower so you can keep up, short bus? Hope this helps your dumb ass.
Sure you don't want to discuss the issue being debated or facts or the truth? No? You just want to talk about knob licking? Whatever gets you thru the night nasty, you go for it!
people know you a knob licker. you vote for Mitch pure proof.dude..no getting away now go and li-k..don't try and twist the truth. lo...
Horny

Ashburn, VA

#868 Aug 26, 2014
I would like to get up in that Allison Grimes and beat them guts up. I would put my election pole right in her democratic hole for sure!
just

Hyden, KY

#869 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Knee salve?Sounds like you already are the knob licking expert.Your mommy must have taught you everything she knew.Or was it your daddy?
use the salve dude helps the economy.the liberal's sell that stuff.rub it on make your prune lips get small..
gotcha again

Munfordville, KY

#870 Aug 26, 2014
yea sure wrote:
<quoted text> people know you a knob licker. you vote for Mitch pure proof.dude..no getting away now go and li-k..don't try and twist the truth. lo...
Another short bus OBSESSING about knob licking. Just what we need. lol Or are you just changing names and talking to yourself?
gotcha again

Munfordville, KY

#872 Aug 26, 2014
How many of you ObaMORON's out there believe that Grimes will stand up against the united democrats on the Hill? lmao You know better and so do we. You just can't admit it but you know she would fold like a lawn chair rather than stand up against the dems when it comes to any issue...Ky or any other issues. She's weak and she is star struck with Slick Willy and the big-name democrats paying attention to her. Allison, don't cross Hillary. She will put you on her list. lmao Their dirty chickens have come home to roost and they are shitting all over the place.
uninformed idiot

Pikeville, KY

#873 Aug 26, 2014
gotcha again wrote:
How many of you ObaMORON's out there believe that Grimes will stand up against the united democrats on the Hill? lmao You know better and so do we. You just can't admit it but you know she would fold like a lawn chair rather than stand up against the dems when it comes to any issue...Ky or any other issues. She's weak and she is star struck with Slick Willy and the big-name democrats paying attention to her. Allison, don't cross Hillary. She will put you on her list. lmao Their dirty chickens have come home to roost and they are shitting all over the place.
Better than being a pure obstructionist that opposes anything proposed by the democrats, across the board, no matter how much it hurts the economy or the people.
uninformed idiot

Lyons, CO

#874 Aug 26, 2014
And besides, if Mitch is reelected, I'll probably lose my food stamps, welfare check, and pain pills. I need my pain pills!! I gotta snort them ta get through a day!!
hmm

Princeton, KY

#875 Aug 26, 2014
Grimes Loves Knob Lickers wrote:
<quoted text>Either get on topic or go on a lick your boyfriends knob.Just don't bring your secret perversions on here.Btw the gays all support the Democratic Party so that must be the knob licking party.
The republicans have the most gays in their party. A bunch of self hating homophobes. Look up congressional gay sex scandals. Majority are conservatives Lol.
hmm

Lyons, CO

#876 Aug 26, 2014
I had my own gay sex scandal when my DADDlE SH0VED HlS THR0BBlNG DlCK in my azzhoIe.

Daddy said I better vote Clinton, so l did.
Ky person

Adams, KY

#877 Aug 27, 2014
Mitch all the way ..They can't bet him ..A 30 years fellow ....& Elected again...They need to shut the border down & feed the U S A peeople first ..
LMS

Campbellsville, KY

#878 Aug 27, 2014
just for fun wrote:
A vote for her is like voting for Obama
That would be the right vote then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr whome 165,531
This is for You !!! 6 hr Blue moon 30
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 8 hr Kyboy 5,245
kuri Gibson (Apr '13) 9 hr wow 10
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 13 hr they have gas bui... 6
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 13 hr They will come 1,065
Obamacare Repeal 14 hr SilverBack 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages