DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2420 Sep 3, 2014
maverick21 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow i'm so impressed! I wonder, the way Bubba is smiling, he must have his hand up her dress!
haha, typical republiCON mentality and yet he would be elected today if he could run. He will help Hillary and our country out though. Count on it. The country was great when he was President.

Then there is this..........

Clinton is Most Admired President of Last 25 Years

He was followed by current President Barack Obama at 18 percent, George W. Bush at 17 percent and his father, George H.W. Bush, at 16 percent.

Look it up, even the right fright winged media carried that story. hahaha

At least when Clinton LIED, NOBODY DIED.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
truth teller

Middlesboro, KY

#2421 Sep 3, 2014
Jeffrey wrote:
You would think this guy would get in a fist fight for coal , the way his commercials talk, and the way he talks at campaign rallies. But the question should be ,why is coal in this shape , when one of the most powerful men in the world is for it, and why has he waited all these years to help the coal industry . Is it election time again and he is just blowing smoke, it's time for people to send him home. He has nothing for eastern Kentucky, and his actions have showed that. I would like to know how match created a fortune worth tens of millions of dollars. He has worked for the goverment for over thirty years. If you added his salary up for thirty years , it wouldn't be five million, so how do get to be worth thirty million plus. 30 million plus !!!!!!!!! Folk's match has been working for hisself the whole time. Republican or democrat , it's time for him to go , it's just wrong !!!!!!!
His wife works for clean energy which is against coal and he does not see a problem with that. So he gets money for pretending to be for coal when his wife gets money for being against coal. But they have managed to keep all this quite.
Billy

Manchester, KY

#2422 Sep 3, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, typical republiCON mentality and yet he would be elected today if he could run. He will help Hillary and our country out though. Count on it. The country was great when he was President.
Then there is this..........
Clinton is Most Admired President of Last 25 Years
He was followed by current President Barack Obama at 18 percent, George W. Bush at 17 percent and his father, George H.W. Bush, at 16 percent.
Look it up, even the right fright winged media carried that story. hahaha
At least when Clinton LIED, NOBODY DIED.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
How do you know who it hurt ?????
truth teller

Middlesboro, KY

#2423 Sep 3, 2014
just for fun wrote:
A vote for her is like voting for Obama
You do know that obama will not be president forever ? and nobody can vote him through anyone else ? you do know that don't you ? You see how voting works is that you cast a ballot for the person you like. In your case that would probably be Hitler if was running. So Hitler gets the vote, not the king of England. You may still be confused so I will give you some more advice. Study something besides whatever has led you to be so silly
joe

Logan, WV

#2424 Sep 3, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Joe
How about the other Big Democratic Donors ???
Where do these guys come from ??? Look up their Bio's
Jeffrey Katzenberg
Harvey Weinstein
Fred Eychaner
George Soros
Irwin Jacobs
Leonard Blavatnik
This is New York , Chicago and European politics,,,, That Don't Belong in Ky
mitchs big donars the koch network are more dangerous than all of them. are freedom as a nation depends on there being stop. ky can only stop mitch . vote grimes
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2425 Sep 3, 2014
RealTalkWithEdHieronymus wrote:
On the question of coal. The difference between Obama, Grimes, etc and Mcconnell ad his ilk is that Obama, Grimes etc. feel like there should be regulations in place so that miners don't get senselessly killed and the environment destroyed in the pursuit of coal.
And, on the other hand, Mcconnell feels that coal mine owners should be able to destroy the environment and recklessly kill all the miners they want to, since poor people don't amount to anything more than slaves and tools to be as cheaply as possibly replaced when one ( or more ) are broken to Mcconnell and his ilk, in the pursuit of the almighty dollar.
And that's the only difference in opinion on the matter.
The problem is a lot of people in our society have been dumbed down by the Bible and Reich Wing Talk Radio and can't handle the fact that Obama's skin color is different from their own, so they will continue to vote against their own best interests.
Great post. Very true.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Say WHAT

Bardstown, KY

#2426 Sep 3, 2014
The Bear777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post! I will not vote for any one who does nor go alone with Obama. Old Mich, dirty old Mich and this Hal Rogers will not support Obama either, My family will work to defeat them both. Folks get on the phone call people we can beat old Mitch by 200,000 or more votes. We can not be a party to any one or any movement that stand in the way of Obama in his quest to help Kentucky. They are lying on Obama he is strong for coal as well as any kind of birth controll. Obama and Mrs. Grimes know this old fashion marriage just between one man and one woman is gone out of style. Will you good people join with me in shaking the earth in beating old Mitch? Send our President a true frend to work with him and Reid, elect Grimes.
Strong on COAL?? You stupid bastard! He announced it on national TV that he would put coal out of business and anyone that wanted to use coal! You stupid, commie, bastard! You should be castrated to keep YOU from spreading your ignorance to the American public!!
ind

Hyden, KY

#2427 Sep 3, 2014
now lets break this down. Mitch said he for coal.his wife against it.she a rich girl from China.her dad in the shipping business along with her.so with american coal shut down then them ships could hall lot Chineese coal her for big bucks.so she got the perfect thing going for her.Mitch..
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2428 Sep 3, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know who it hurt ?????
I was disappointed, but not hurt. Did it hurt you? That was between him, Hillary and GOD. Didn't cost thousands of lives like it did when dubya lied about WMD.

He left the country in good shape with a huge surplus that GW pissed away. That hurt.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2429 Sep 3, 2014
Maverick21 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really think that Harry bat-shit Reid from NV and Obummer our president really cares about Ky and what our freshman senator Grimes, if elected, wants for Ky. If you do I have some beach front property in AZ for sale. She will be treated just as she is a freshman Senator, told when to vote and how to vote on every issue, that Harry wants her to! And who are these we people you speak of, most of the people I know don't feel this way.
Dream on cowboy. She will be working great with Hillary in another 2 years and please don't give me that freshman senator crap.....what about GRANDrand? She can be just as vocal and get more done than he ever tried to. She will work for Kentucky and the country, something mitch has turned his back on. Give me a break.

What do you call an eye doctor with no vision?

Senator from Kentucky

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2430 Sep 3, 2014
Highlights of Mitch McConnell's Speech to the Koch Brothers' Summit

"So in the House and Senate, we own the budget...so what does that mean? That means that we can pass the spending bill. And I assure you that in the spending bill, we will be pushing back against this bureaucracy by doing what's called placing riders in the bill. No money can be spent to do this or to do that. We're going to go after them on healthcare, on financial services, on the Environmental Protection Agency, across the board ... All across the federal government, we're going to go after it."
---------- Mitch McConnell

Mitch McConnell revealed his true quest for power. In the secretive closed-door meeting with wealthy special interest backers, he outlined how he plans to hurt Kentucky families and pander to millionaires and billionaires. On issues like raising the minimum wage, extending unemployment insurance and helping Kentuckians with college affordability, McConnell promised his party’s rich backers that he stands with them, no matter the cost to Kentuckians and this nation.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/181408/kentucky...

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Lie Detector

Providence, KY

#2431 Sep 3, 2014
Say WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>Strong on COAL?? You stupid bastard! He announced it on national TV that he would put coal out of business and anyone that wanted to use coal! You stupid, commie, bastard! You should be castrated to keep YOU from spreading your ignorance to the American public!!
Actually you can read the entire transcript ( or have someone read it to you ). No where did Obama say he would bankrupt coal. The interview (paper not tv) was done by the http://www.sfchronicle.com/
Look it up dumbass.
Zimm

Lexington, KY

#2432 Sep 3, 2014
F--k the government and all the lazy leaches getting overpaid to sit on their butts and pretend they are trying to help the public , really just filling their own pockets!!!
xxXXxx

Clarkson, KY

#2433 Sep 3, 2014
joe

Logan, WV

#2434 Sep 3, 2014
Say WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong on COAL?? You stupid bastard! He announced it on national TV that he would put coal out of business and anyone that wanted to use coal! You stupid, commie, bastard! You should be castrated to keep YOU from spreading your ignorance to the American public!!
the laws that were on the book when obama was elected. to build a new power plant will bankrupt you.
kat and sam

Evansville, IN

#2435 Sep 3, 2014
Koch bros are more powefull than the pres and needs to be stop with mitch
kat and sam

Evansville, IN

#2436 Sep 3, 2014
the freakin river by my house could use magnetic force whatever and clean debri before it hits a turbine self efficent
Obamas War On Coal

Virgie, KY

#2437 Sep 3, 2014
Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that you FoxNews fool.
You can lie and deny,as all stupid liberals do,but here is an excerpt from Obamas speech about coal.

Here’s one line that President Barack Obama might want to rewind:“Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
That quip from a January 2008 interview with the San Francisco Chronicle editorial board is making the rounds in conservative circles — even Mitt Romney referred to it last month – and it likely won’t go away anytime soon.
“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added,“Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
Of course, cap and trade is long dead. But coal-fired power plants are powering down nationwide, and they are blaming the Obama Environmental Protection Agency. The president’s critics say proposed greenhouse gas regulations for future power plants are designed to cripple the coal industry.
And just like with another 2008 quote — Energy Secretary Steven Chu’s famed call to “figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe”— Republicans say the Chronicle clip shows what’s really in the president’s heart, that high electricity prices and the death of coal have always been Obama’s goal.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/748...
RealTalkWithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#2439 Sep 3, 2014
I just noticed where uninformed idiot is from. That explains a lot.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#2440 Sep 3, 2014
Miners Union Endorses Grimes in Kentucky

The United Mine Workers of America (UMWA) has endorsed Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes in Kentucky’s Senate race, despite Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s attempts to paint her as an enemy of coal.
In a statement, the UMWA said Grimes has proven herself to be a coal advocate.

“Ms. Grimes is not only a strong supporter of coal and the coal industry,” UMWA President Cecil Roberts said in the Saturday statement.“She is the only candidate in this race who is also a supporter of coal miners.

"She cares about their health and safety on the job. She cares about what happens to them once they retire after a career of dangerous, backbreaking work,” Roberts continued.“She cares about what happens to their families, and what can be done to make their communities stronger.”

“Miners need a strong voice on their behalf in Washington,” Roberts said.

The UMWA criticized McConnell for voting against an amendment last week that would have removed the “pension smoothing” from a transportation funding bill. Under the provision, employers can reduce their contributions to employee pensions.

“Sen. McConnell had a golden opportunity to support retired miners and their dependents in Kentucky, but instead chose to vote against them,” the union president said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/...

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attention men-50 shades of desperate 10 min Tigger 4
PMC Affairs 13 min wonder 41
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 14 min Just A Matter of ... 46
Musikal MishMash 16 min MUSICK-NESS 43
The May Administration 19 min Coyote 20
Cover songs (Jul '11) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 922
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 1 hr frankie 67
Rodney Scott 16 hr been around here ... 11
jaunita deskins Tue Yep 26
Pikeville Dating