What's mitch McConnell done for coal,...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2454 Sep 3, 2014
sick of it wrote:
Eric Cantor went to work for wall street. Mitch will soon follow. These guy's can make million's either way. They do not give a damn about any of us. Corporation's are what's wrong. They have no conscious.
Don't forget corporations usually employ hundreds or thousands of people...JOBS..What have you done or how many people have you given jobs..You know TOYOTA IN GEORGETOWN AND HITACHI IN BEREA HAVE BOTH COME UNDER MITCH..
JGJ2016

Nicholasville, KY

#2455 Sep 3, 2014
I wouldn't vote for Mitch for dog catcher.
Job Hunter

Cadiz, KY

#2456 Sep 3, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget corporations usually employ hundreds or thousands of people...JOBS..What have you done or how many people have you given jobs..You know TOYOTA IN GEORGETOWN AND HITACHI IN BEREA HAVE BOTH COME UNDER MITCH..
I bet he's real mad it didn't go to China being he said jobs in Kentucky is not his job "He Said That" not me
ccc

Ashland, KY

#2457 Sep 3, 2014
Job Hunter wrote:
Is he working for coal or koch Brothers gess he didn't get so rich helping Broke Kentuckians find a job. But I guess the Chinese would love to vote for him being they are the ones that got all our jobs.
Creating jobs is not his job !!!!!!!why would anyone vote for this POS !!!
Fred

Mayfield, KY

#2458 Sep 3, 2014
You better PRAY Mitch gets it and NOT that FAT girl!

Location hidden

#2459 Sep 3, 2014
kat and sam wrote:
Koch bros are more powefull than the pres and needs to be stop with mitch
The KOCH brothers employ thousands of hard working Americans..How many people have you given a JOB..And the mail man isn't included..Are you jealous that someone can actually be successful in this great nation...Quit belly aching..
Earl

Winchester, KY

#2460 Sep 3, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl you got it right..He did it HIMSELF and didn't sit around feeling sorry for himself...He got an education and did it for himself...Something in your comment I find really disturbing..And that is the words..If that sumbitch can do for ME...That's the wrong attitude my bluegrass friend..Why would you want the over reaching arm of the government to do anything for you as an individual...Because you can be sure it would cost you 50 times over what ever they chose to spend on you...And remember the government has no money...Except what they extort from the tax payers..
I think you have failed to understand the comment . But the answer is somewhere close to your own comment my bluegrass buddy . "Except what they extort from the taxpayers " Does that work for you ?
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2461 Sep 3, 2014
http://en.musicplayon.com/play... I'm not voting for that guy simply cause I'm a country boy !!!!!!!!!
Earl

Winchester, KY

#2462 Sep 3, 2014
JGJ2016 wrote:
I wouldn't vote for Mitch for dog catcher.
Me neither ! Nor any other thieving ass republican .
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2463 Sep 3, 2014
Well they ran again !
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2464 Sep 3, 2014
Coal miner

Winchester, KY

#2465 Sep 3, 2014
xxXXxx wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XhfuGNDcdaAXX
I LOVE IT.
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2466 Sep 3, 2014
We don't need to vote for that guy We never beat our country girl's ! Might as well enjoy some music while troll bashing .

Location hidden

#2467 Sep 3, 2014
Job Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he's real mad it didn't go to China being he said jobs in Kentucky is not his job "He Said That" not me
It is not his job or any government official to bring jobs or create jobs..That is the private sector entrepreneurs job..And unfortunately most would be Business that may come to Kentucky but skip and go to other states is simply because of the illiteracy that is rampant in Appalachia Kentucky..
joe

Washington, NC

#2468 Sep 3, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KOCH brothers employ thousands of hard working Americans..How many people have you given a JOB..And the mail man isn't included..Are you jealous that someone can actually be successful in this great nation...Quit belly aching..
check what the koch want to do before you uphold them. then vote mitch out,
spartan

Elizabethtown, KY

#2469 Sep 3, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not his job or any government official to bring jobs or create jobs..That is the private sector entrepreneurs job..And unfortunately most would be Business that may come to Kentucky but skip and go to other states is simply because of the illiteracy that is rampant in Appalachia Kentucky..
Well said and dramatically pointed by the illiterate welfare recipients who use this thread to try to vote themselves another paycheck..
Lie Detector

Madisonville, KY

#2470 Sep 3, 2014
Obamas War On Coal wrote:
<quoted text>You can lie and deny,as all stupid liberals do,but here is an excerpt from Obamas speech about coal.

Here’s one line that President Barack Obama might want to rewind:“Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
That quip from a January 2008 interview with the San Francisco Chronicle editorial board is making the rounds in conservative circles — even Mitt Romney referred to it last month – and it likely won’t go away anytime soon.
“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added,“Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
Of course, cap and trade is long dead. But coal-fired power plants are powering down nationwide, and they are blaming the Obama Environmental Protection Agency. The president’s critics say proposed greenhouse gas regulations for future power plants are designed to cripple the coal industry.
And just like with another 2008 quote — Energy Secretary Steven Chu’s famed call to “figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe”— Republicans say the Chronicle clip shows what’s really in the president’s heart, that high electricity prices and the death of coal have always been Obama’s goal.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/748...
Got a suggestion for your post. Add the ending to what Obama said;
"The allowable level of emissions would ratchet down yearly, Obama said, with money raised from this system getting invested in cleaner technologies. This would not only create incentives for reducing carbon emissions, he said, but it would also expand the use of wind and solar power, bio-fuels and, potentially, "clean coal," in which carbon emissions could be captured and sequestered in a way that might do no harm. Such clean coal research is ongoing, with vigorous debate as to whether it will someday be applied on a commercial scale"
As posted Obama NEVER said he would bankrupt coal or stop it being used.
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2471 Sep 3, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that stupid but he's helping to create & provide job's elsewhere besides Eastern KY ! Now here did you get your education ? Like Japan & central KY . Is that the guy you think Eastern KY should support . Where have you been? Don't you even have a TV just watch old Mitch work for central KY .
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2472 Sep 3, 2014
Repeat in English where did you get your education /
The Country Boy

Winchester, KY

#2473 Sep 3, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats wrong with PMC? 55 min sure 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wendy 171,963
Tasha Shell? (Aug '10) 2 hr she sounds shameless 33
Tasha Shell 4 hr David 9
gangbangs (Jun '12) 4 hr Heather 32
Games 4 hr Ann Yonts 1
Keith Justice 5 hr Shocked 22
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 14 hr Brushy Fire Dept 83

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web