daniel boone motor inn

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i hear that u can get any drug or sexual favor that u want there you got the DEA watching this place and prositutes coming and going and maids they are just as bad u can go to one room get moon shine then a few doors down get any street drug u want there are companys that force thier employes to stay there and deal with this crap just to make a living to support their wifes and kids i dont understand why anyone would sleep the a street walker when they wi,l let anyone stick it in them anywhere and with all the hep c going around in pikeville its not safe to sit close to anyone but back to the daniel boone inn why hasnt the state shut down the rat hole... someone needs to call the health dept and the state better business bero (BBB) mit just check into that my self
heartache

Mary Alice, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2010
 
Were Is this place at ?
concerned

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

heartache wrote:
Were Is this place at ?
its on wellington branch road in pikeville ky
heartache

Mary Alice, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 18, 2010
 
Ok, Thanks
just telling you

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 19, 2010
 
concerned you should go back to school then you can get a better job so you wont have to stay at a motel what kind of favor did you get ?
concrened

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2010
 
for one i only stayed there for hillbilly days and that was the only place with rooms open and as for a job i'm a RN have been since 2001 and i dont need favors from no one.....
citizen

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

does that stuff really go on at that motel omg its sad does it go on now 2012 or do u no there is alot of spanish there now isnt there
Maddy

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 7, 2012
 
Some cute guy named clark from elkhorn lives there I think
citizen

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maddy wrote:
Some cute guy named clark from elkhorn lives there I think
yea but is that place really have prostitutes ?? thats sick is it a bad place to visit
TennTall

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Drove up there the other day, didn't see anything odd or any hussies selling their wares.
TennTall

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Seriously, how do people know about the drugs and prostitutes? Am I just clueless, unable to see the signs? Please enlighten me because I'm obviously missing it.
wayne rudolph

Cold Spring, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

stayed their for 23 years for hillbilly day never seen anny thing like that going on the staff are grat hard working people just some one trying to give the place a bad name
hear whats going on

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

People just want to give Hotels/Motels a bad rap....grow up
Yep

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2013
 
We need a good wh0rehouse in Pikeville.....the Daniel Boone no tell motel might be it
Crap

Teaberry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 1, 2013
 
The place really is nasty as hell. God,please don't let the "registered nurse" who can't spell ever be in charge of my medical care.
well

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Crap wrote:
The place really is nasty as hell. God,please don't let the "registered nurse" who can't spell ever be in charge of my medical care.
Found it clean every time I've been there . It is a little dated but they do what they need to keep it up.

A great nights stay with enet and a place where 'people' mind their 'own' business sounds great to me and the price even makes it better.

The other Motels could take lessions from them.

Their great.
Butterfly

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 1, 2013
 
wayne rudolph wrote:
stayed their for 23 years for hillbilly day never seen anny thing like that going on the staff are grat hard working people just some one trying to give the place a bad name
so I was planning on staying there this week and started reading bad post on here is it really a good clean place and not trashy?? I have a 4
Year old daughter
guess who

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 3, 2013
 
Butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>so I was planning on staying there this week and started reading bad post on here is it really a good clean place and not trashy?? I have a 4
Year old daughter
Bit by bugs desk clerk said prob fleas
Fifty Shades

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 3, 2013
 
concerned wrote:
i hear that u can get any drug or sexual favor that u want there you got the DEA watching this place and prositutes coming and going and maids they are just as bad u can go to one room get moon shine then a few doors down get any street drug u want there are companys that force thier employes to stay there and deal with this crap just to make a living to support their wifes and kids i dont understand why anyone would sleep the a street walker when they wi,l let anyone stick it in them anywhere and with all the hep c going around in pikeville its not safe to sit close to anyone but back to the daniel boone inn why hasnt the state shut down the rat hole... someone needs to call the health dept and the state better business bero (BBB) mit just check into that my self
Doesn't matter about the diseases in this town cause if you go to the Health Dept or a Dr they don't want to know where you caught it from and even if you tell them they don't believe you if they'll even allow you to tell them. Especially if you caught something from someone with friends in high places.
the_best

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 3, 2013
 
the Boone ain't bad. just don't bring trashy people and there won't be a dirty environment. They're cleaning it up a lot better than they used too. just didn't have very good workers before. and the pool is actually nice! love the Boone (:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
paris cowboy =music 9 min PARIS COWBOY 4,550
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 127,971
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min American Lady 144,884
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min sad 81,550
38 Journalism Groups Slam Obamas Suppression of... 38 min RustyAbuseIsFun 9
Obama Letting Everyone Cross the Mexican Border 50 min DumboEars Is a Dumbo 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 53 min MUSICK-NESS 4,734
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••