christmas school lunch
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jammie

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
what happen to the kids turkey dinner are the food service so broke that they cant give our kids one good dinner wagner love over the food service at the board must have fed wagner good went from 2 million ahead when she started to broke now where the turkey at wagner the kids deserved something quit paying big payday out and spend it on kids .i heard that kiser and his asst. when deer hunting when school is going on kiser park his ar at the little millard and was pick up by his asst. and went deer hunting. big paydays for nothing.
Surely

Pikeville, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Surely the Principal didn't leave to go deer hunting!!

But did he get a deer?
Tracker

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
What are you talking about we had our turkey dinner today . Wonderful dinner a lot of visitors to eat also.
winter blonde

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
what school r u talking about
elkhorn city had turkey dinner, i didnt attend, but a few friends with kids did and said it was great
Tracker

Virgie, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
dorton school wonderful dinner today. I figured all the schools had their dinner.
tangodown

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
You need to worry about English class more than lunch. Your post is pure shit.
Hunting

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Plz tell me that the so called principal didn't go hunting on school time!!
food police

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Good dinner at Valley Elem. too
lol

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Are you really complaining about a principal taking a day off to go deer hunting? My husband takes off a week from work every year to go deer hunting. This is whats wrong with our community people don't consider teacher's and principal's to be real people living real lives.
I Agree

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
BUT HE IS A FIRST CLASS DIC-K HEAD
Snogo

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Pretty sure kiser was at school that day. Also had a wonderful Christmas dinner with all the trimmings at Millard. I'm not sure what the complaint is?
He is

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
He (K) is a fool and treats people like scum
Ask him if he knows the lady?????

Just ask if he knows the lady?

i hear he has been reading a lot of books????
likeitis

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2012
He is wrote:
He (K) is a fool and treats people like scum
Ask him if he knows the lady?????

Just ask if he knows the lady?

i hear he has been reading a lot of books????
Who's the lady?
Futete

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Snogo wrote:
Pretty sure kiser was at school that day. Also had a wonderful Christmas dinner with all the trimmings at Millard. I'm not sure what the complaint is?
I realize the post was hard to read, but even I can tell no particular day was mentioned, and only that it was while School was going on. Others talking about their husbands taking off and going hunting. He allegedly didn't take the day off and went on School time, and if he did it was wrong.
wishing girl

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
just be glad your kids came home yesterday and werent brutally shot and killed
stop bitching
Snogo

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Futete wrote:
<quoted text>I realize the post was hard to read, but even I can tell no particular day was mentioned, and only that it was while School was going on. Others talking about their husbands taking off and going hunting. He allegedly didn't take the day off and went on School time, and if he did it was wrong.
Kiser was at school on Thursday...the day of the Christmas dinner. That's what this thread initially talked about. Then the thread complained that the dinner was not up to par as a Christmas dinner. I was only telling everyone that our lunch menu was in fact a great holiday meal.
Just me

Winchester, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
winter blonde wrote:
what school r u talking about
elkhorn city had turkey dinner, i didnt attend, but a few friends with kids did and said it was great
Elkhorn City had chicken cassarole and ham no turkey
Just me

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2012
they did have turkey for Thanksgiving and it was fabulous
just me

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Dec 16, 2012
Every school had chicken cassarole for Christmas dinner no turkeys in the whole county.
winter blonde

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 16, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Elkhorn City had chicken cassarole and ham no turkey
oh well i was wrong, like i said i wasnt there, but just assumed they had turkey
maybe they thought no one would notice it was chicken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min NutSoDivineMsM 169,019
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr A Hillary Depor... 37,950
Vote republican now , everybody !! 3 hr No Thanks 16
Julius Avenue 3 hr Puppets on a string 7
Joe Adkins n Ikey Sanders 3 hr Nice Try Joe 3
General Kelly Lies 3 hr General Kelly Lied 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Trump Lies 5,735

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages