created by: WTF Is A Suspect | May 7, 2013

Pikeville, KY

13 votes

Is POS SOB WTF Involved In OH. Abductee Case?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes, Obviously.
  • Convinced He Is Part Of The Ring
  • For Sure But His Victims Are 'Lil Boys
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
WTF Is A Suspect

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday's big story was the discovery of 3-4 young girls abducted in the Cleveland, OH. area and held captive as sex slaves for almost a decade. The 3 minority brothers suspected in carrying out these horrific events have hinted at a possible connection to a child abducting baby rapist in this region as being an integral part of this ring

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/07/t...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WTF Is A Suspect wrote:
Yesterday's big story was the discovery of 3-4 young girls abducted in the Cleveland, OH. area and held captive as sex slaves for almost a decade. The 3 minority brothers suspected in carrying out these horrific events have hinted at a possible connection to a child abducting baby rapist in this region as being an integral part of this ring
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/07/t...
London calling by Fatrick the Fhag.
you TSP are a waste

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

'wtf' seems to appear on this site between the business hours of of someone working. Probably got access to a computer and passes time watching some idiots here scratch out their meager existence!! As to were a select few live and breath this site daily, hour upon hour with delusions of being a Topix god and exploiting their homosexual activities!! Those deadbeat pos bums who live at home with mommy or daddy or both, are the ones who need to be watched.
With all the time those deadbeats have on their hands there is no telling what they are capable of..
GOP

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

you TSP are a waste wrote:
'wtf' seems to appear on this site between the business hours of of someone working. Probably got access to a computer and passes time watching some idiots here scratch out their meager existence!! As to were a select few live and breath this site daily, hour upon hour with delusions of being a Topix god and exploiting their homosexual activities!! Those deadbeat pos bums who live at home with mommy or daddy or both, are the ones who need to be watched.
With all the time those deadbeats have on their hands there is no telling what they are capable of..
The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.

Anyone defending a filthy SOB child molester needs to be lynched.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.
Back to Jail you Floyd County Queen.
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.
Why do you have a sign in your yard that says KEEP AWAY FROM SMALL CHILDREN?
you TSP are a waste

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
I was stating the obvious you drunk sob!!
Why are you mad???? Does it hurt your feelings that TSP has boasted about being a flaming queer?? You answer my question!!! Does it or Doesn't it make him Gay, if a man or men "sucks his d!ck"?????
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

you TSP are a waste wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stating the obvious you drunk sob!!
Why are you mad???? Does it hurt your feelings that TSP has boasted about being a flaming queer?? You answer my question!!! Does it or Doesn't it make him Gay, if a man or men "sucks his d!ck"?????
In my case YES it does.
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
Dont worry I still love you sweety.
GOP

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry I still love you sweety.
You queers are more obnoxious with each sick, perverted post.
GOP

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You queers are more obnoxious with each sick, perverted post.
But that is why I love you cute little fellers.
GOP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

My initials stand for Grannies Old Panties.I love little baby ducks,and big hairy black men in pickup trucks,SUCKER PUNCH I love you too!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right they do, GOP. How many years have you and I been so blatantly outspoken about what we think about baby rapers and deviant perverts? We have never backed down or let up from our constant vigilance and public warnings related to these vile monsters and the horrendous crimes they inflict upon poor innocent, helpless children. Just look at the numbers of them that came slithering forth in defense of
there fellow pedophiles and child enslavers, how they went to defending such filth in a moment's breath without hesitation. It's nothing new for us though now is it, my friend? We have bombarded this freakish scum with disdain and openly stated what we would do if we were to ever catch one of them in the act of stalking/abducting/ harming/defiling, etc. a child and they know we're serious. The fact they play little word games and juvenile jibbering in effort to take focus from their sickening crimes is more than enough needed to see we have severely struck a nerve, a strike at the reprehensible core of their worthlessness.
You useless old Fhag get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 150,973
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min spaceship 130,434
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Kentucky 984
Since you won't take a picture man look at that... 18 min Lady bug 1
Adam Bryant (Jul '09) 24 min Lady bug 22
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min hell raiser 81,596
Mayor Pro Tem 50 min Overtaxed 11
pikeville attorneys 1 hr Good or bad 6
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 22 hr old timer 92

Search the Pikeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••