Is POS SOB WTF Involved In OH. Abduct...

Is POS SOB WTF Involved In OH. Abductee Case?

Created by WTF Is A Suspect on May 7, 2013

13 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, Obviously.

Convinced He Is Part Of The Ring

For Sure But His Victims Are 'Lil Boys

WTF Is A Suspect

London, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
Yesterday's big story was the discovery of 3-4 young girls abducted in the Cleveland, OH. area and held captive as sex slaves for almost a decade. The 3 minority brothers suspected in carrying out these horrific events have hinted at a possible connection to a child abducting baby rapist in this region as being an integral part of this ring

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/07/t...
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
WTF Is A Suspect wrote:
Yesterday's big story was the discovery of 3-4 young girls abducted in the Cleveland, OH. area and held captive as sex slaves for almost a decade. The 3 minority brothers suspected in carrying out these horrific events have hinted at a possible connection to a child abducting baby rapist in this region as being an integral part of this ring
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/07/t...
London calling by Fatrick the Fhag.
you TSP are a waste

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 May 7, 2013
'wtf' seems to appear on this site between the business hours of of someone working. Probably got access to a computer and passes time watching some idiots here scratch out their meager existence!! As to were a select few live and breath this site daily, hour upon hour with delusions of being a Topix god and exploiting their homosexual activities!! Those deadbeat pos bums who live at home with mommy or daddy or both, are the ones who need to be watched.
With all the time those deadbeats have on their hands there is no telling what they are capable of..
GOP

Hansford, WV

#4 May 7, 2013
you TSP are a waste wrote:
'wtf' seems to appear on this site between the business hours of of someone working. Probably got access to a computer and passes time watching some idiots here scratch out their meager existence!! As to were a select few live and breath this site daily, hour upon hour with delusions of being a Topix god and exploiting their homosexual activities!! Those deadbeat pos bums who live at home with mommy or daddy or both, are the ones who need to be watched.
With all the time those deadbeats have on their hands there is no telling what they are capable of..
The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.

Anyone defending a filthy SOB child molester needs to be lynched.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#5 May 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.
Back to Jail you Floyd County Queen.
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

#6 May 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you/wtf works at is stalking and molesting toddlers. You filthy, nasty perverted POS.
Why do you have a sign in your yard that says KEEP AWAY FROM SMALL CHILDREN?
you TSP are a waste

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 May 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
I was stating the obvious you drunk sob!!
Why are you mad???? Does it hurt your feelings that TSP has boasted about being a flaming queer?? You answer my question!!! Does it or Doesn't it make him Gay, if a man or men "sucks his d!ck"?????
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

#8 May 8, 2013
you TSP are a waste wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stating the obvious you drunk sob!!
Why are you mad???? Does it hurt your feelings that TSP has boasted about being a flaming queer?? You answer my question!!! Does it or Doesn't it make him Gay, if a man or men "sucks his d!ck"?????
In my case YES it does.
THE SUCKER PUNCH

Chicago, IL

#9 May 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
Dont worry I still love you sweety.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#10 May 8, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry I still love you sweety.
You queers are more obnoxious with each sick, perverted post.
GOP

Lithuania

#12 May 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You queers are more obnoxious with each sick, perverted post.
But that is why I love you cute little fellers.
GOP

Chicago, IL

#13 May 8, 2013
My initials stand for Grannies Old Panties.I love little baby ducks,and big hairy black men in pickup trucks,SUCKER PUNCH I love you too!!!!!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#15 May 9, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right they do, GOP. How many years have you and I been so blatantly outspoken about what we think about baby rapers and deviant perverts? We have never backed down or let up from our constant vigilance and public warnings related to these vile monsters and the horrendous crimes they inflict upon poor innocent, helpless children. Just look at the numbers of them that came slithering forth in defense of
there fellow pedophiles and child enslavers, how they went to defending such filth in a moment's breath without hesitation. It's nothing new for us though now is it, my friend? We have bombarded this freakish scum with disdain and openly stated what we would do if we were to ever catch one of them in the act of stalking/abducting/ harming/defiling, etc. a child and they know we're serious. The fact they play little word games and juvenile jibbering in effort to take focus from their sickening crimes is more than enough needed to see we have severely struck a nerve, a strike at the reprehensible core of their worthlessness.
You useless old Fhag get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 24 min Josey 31,984
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min another viewer 148,178
Jones is the only logical choice ! 2 hr revealed 12
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr One Eyed Willy 1,850
Trump for president 3 hr Trump 12
Realators have hurt property ,and prices. 3 hr realtors collusion 19
Muslims are invading EKY 5 hr Pig 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages