Eric Conn Named In Federal Case
Spectator

Salyersville, KY

#140 May 24, 2013
Tick, tick, tick. June is almost here and stuff happens in June. Tick, tick, tick.
Spectator

United States

#141 May 24, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Tick, tick, tick. June is almost here and stuff happens in June. Tick, tick, tick.
Row,row,row I found some new dicks to blow,blow,blow.Tick,tick,tick.
Spectator

Salyersville, KY

#143 May 29, 2013
Get ready. June will be here next week. Stuff happens in month of June. Actually, stuff is happening AT THIS TIME. LOTS OF STUFF. YOU WILL SOON SEE.
wtf

Jacksonville, FL

#145 May 29, 2013
Spectator wrote:
Get ready. June will be here next week. Stuff happens in month of June. Actually, stuff is happening AT THIS TIME. LOTS OF STUFF. YOU WILL SOON SEE.
You are full of more shit than a politician at election time.lmao
Belfry beats Pikeville

Charleston, WV

#146 May 29, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
The following was in the news release:
"Attorneys in Lexington and the District of Columbia filed the complaint for the government under the federal False Claims Act. It seeks to recover money from Conn that he allegedly received as a result of fraud."
http://www.whas11.com/news/national/191882031...
If they are found guilty, I wonder if all the claims awarded will be revisited?
You bet. Be a chance for the government to recoup a whole bunch of tax money awarded for bogus claims by a bogus lawyer and a bogus judge. Don't know how much of a kickback was required, but the judge was okaying about 20 claims a day for Conn's clients, about $6,000 of which was skimmed off by Eric C. The guy was clearing about $120,000 a day off this scam -- but, again, nobody's said how much Conn was kicking back to the judge.
Spectator

Salyersville, KY

#148 May 30, 2013
WTF (aka White Trash Freeloader), you are always cussing. Can't you discuss issues, son? Haven't you got that help yet? Don't have another one of those breakdowns like you had last summer. How long were you in that psych ward? Get help, White Trash, before it is too late. Thank you.
Respectfully

Salyersville, KY

#153 Jun 16, 2013
June 27 is just around the corner. Tick, tick, tick
sold

Charlestown, IN

#154 Jun 16, 2013
Good Gawd, you are just a relentlessly incorrigible piece of trash. Get a life.
Spectator

Wilmington, DE

#155 Jun 28, 2013
Respectfully wrote:
June 27 is just around the corner. Tick, tick, tick
Tick,tick,tick I'm such a dumbass NOTHING happened.Tick,tick,tick I can predict the end of the world and the Rapture too.Tick,tick,tick
tigger

United States

#156 Jun 29, 2013
You're right nothing did happen. Tick tick tick.Eric's still in businesss,cause he never left.
New Stuff

Salyersville, KY

#158 Aug 8, 2013
Former employees testified last week in depositions. One defense attorney quit. Get ready.
aaa

London, UK

#159 Aug 8, 2013
New Stuff wrote:
Former employees testified last week in depositions. One defense attorney quit. Get ready.
Hey Spectator you were in another post stating how your wife worked in the Magoffin Co courthouse.Could she be leaking private info?Maybe I will turn this over to Eric to look into.After all it won't be hard to search your IP address and we know you are a married man whose wife works in the M C courthouse.Good luck.Tick tick tick.
aaa

London, UK

#160 Aug 8, 2013
New Stuff wrote:
Lets also see what your connection in this is with Kirk Law Firm because you were in another post really giving them such high praises.Good luck Tick tick tick.
Gonna Get Rough

San Diego, CA

#161 Aug 9, 2013
Some of Conn's clients done got their CDR Letters in July. This is a fact. More are to come!

Get ready for a full CDR review IMO!
rlcrlc

Alexandria, VA

#166 Oct 6, 2013
Let us on Mr. Conn who is working hard to help the POOR people in that area. Many have spent years in the coal mines and never really had much growing up.
Just be glad he wants help for his people.
He is a good man and is from a fine family.
rlcrlc

Alexandria, VA

#167 Oct 6, 2013
Thank goodness for Mr. Conn who is a real friend to the people of his area and they know he has been a real help to the needy people there.
You won't find any wrong this guy had done..........no matter how long you look for it.
60 Minutes

Georgetown, KY

#168 Oct 6, 2013
You know you are having a bad day when you wake up and find a 60 minutes crew on your front lawn!

60 minutes tonight is on the disability system, including the Social Security Judges, The Lawyers and the Medical System. Eric May be on TV!
CBS tonight

Thelma, KY

#169 Oct 6, 2013
60 Minutes wrote:
You know you are having a bad day when you wake up and find a 60 minutes crew on your front lawn!
60 minutes tonight is on the disability system, including the Social Security Judges, The Lawyers and the Medical System. Eric May be on TV!
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
CBS tonight

Thelma, KY

#170 Oct 6, 2013
It is on right now.
Watching

Stanton, KY

#173 Oct 6, 2013
looks like Eric C Conn is heading to prison > also looks like many people who are too lazy to work will lose their checks > about time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile Home Movers (May '10) 16 min Dmccoy 38
I hope, food stamps , free housing, SSi all of ... 31 min Grammar Cop 148
Drain Pikeville Swamp 40 min big daddy 19
JK Coleman Is Stupid (Nov '14) 43 min big daddy 126
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr kelly 156,425
Baby One More Time 2 hr Rusty 25
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr darktainium 8,782

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance