Eric Conn Named In Federal Case
All Checks Stopped April

Pikeville, KY

#95 Feb 27, 2013
You are correct.
What I Heard

Whitman, WV

#96 Feb 27, 2013
No, checks will NOT be stopped. I'm sure a lot of clients were legit ...and SSA knows this. This comes from people i know that work in the SSA office. The FEDS aren't worried about it.
All those people from FL., GA, TN., Etc... that came here and got addresses by living with cousin Jenny and Aunt Ethel and went to Eric and got SSI .... then moved back to their states and WORK might be reviewed, but not according to the info. i got.
There is a review every so often by SSA anyway. They better make sure they haven't missed any Dr Apt's.,(And have a Dr or good NP) etc... make sure they see their shirnk ... have not gotten any fishing/hunting license ( That stuff is on record now) Facebook accounts, Twitter, Etc...
Although some people with certain phobias can't get out in public or shop much or not at all can have a FB account to stay in touch with the outside world. Some Shrinks recommend this to people with these problems.
Again, this will have NOTHING to do with his past clients ... They ARE reviewed every so often anyway. Again, the people from other states might be getting "Letter Of Review's" every two years instead of every five.
99% of his clients were SSI not SS.

Now, for my opinion... I hate the fact that people on SSI have 100% of everything. People on SS don't get shit. It's not fair. And i hope the law changes to where they are limited or have some training of some kind they have to go through. I don't know how to fix the problem with SSI. I just think it isn't fair to people who get SS from working and they get nothing. Nothing will be left by the time i retire and this worries me much. I have people all up and down my place of residence that are on SSI since they were children. They ride ATV's, hunt, fish ... you name it they have it. 100% insurance too.
I do hope Washington does something about this. It would save SS if the REAL bums on SSI were cut off.
bullsheet

Harold, KY

#97 Feb 27, 2013
First it was Feb. 22nd, now it's April. Seriously, stop spreading the fear and lies; real people, good people, have a lot at stake here and you people want to chant "karma" over and over.

The thing about karma, for those who believe in it, is it has a tendency to bite you in the ass...and therein lies the rub. What happens when it's your ass? I doubt very seriously you'll chalk it up to karma then.
No thanks

Kermit, WV

#98 Feb 27, 2013
bullsheet wrote:
First it was Feb. 22nd, now it's April. Seriously, stop spreading the fear and lies; real people, good people, have a lot at stake here and you people want to chant "karma" over and over.
The thing about karma, for those who believe in it, is it has a tendency to bite you in the ass...and therein lies the rub. What happens when it's your ass? I doubt very seriously you'll chalk it up to karma then.
Noting the obvious here BUT they were actually pretty close with that February 22nd date on this.... Pretty dang close.
Loving it

Covington, KY

#99 Feb 28, 2013
You SSI bums are sweating now. So funny
bullsheet

Harold, KY

#100 Feb 28, 2013
No thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Noting the obvious here BUT they were actually pretty close with that February 22nd date on this.... Pretty dang close.
Close to what? A news story on a civil case that was filed in 2011? It certainly wasn't doomsday as predicted. It never is though.
Preview of Coming Stuff

Staffordsville, KY

#102 Feb 28, 2013
Just the beginning. Lots more coming down and coming down soon. Big Stuff, Big Time.
Sweettits

Covington, KY

#103 Mar 1, 2013
Today was the last check for most of them
Agree With Sweettits

Sitka, KY

#104 Mar 2, 2013
I think Sweettits (love that name) is right about the last check. I think she may be one month off, though, from what I hear. They will get one more check.
hard working

Shelbiana, KY

#105 Mar 3, 2013
the government will always pay people to keep there mouth shut. Strip mining and fracking gas wells, takeing all our fresh drinking water to hell, our roads. shoulders and gaurdrails are the same color, black. all this is about over so the check my be too
WOW

Whitman, WV

#106 Mar 3, 2013
bullsheet wrote:
<quoted text>
Close to what? A news story on a civil case that was filed in 2011? It certainly wasn't doomsday as predicted. It never is though.
Agree! Read the other post on Eric where his new office will be.
Nope, SSI bums will still receive their checks. SSA gets backed logged and contracts these Judges out. As stated in one paper ...They 'SSA" admitted it is just as much their fault. They still can overturn a Judges ruling after being awarded. Also, everyone gets a 'review letter'.
If you don't keep regular Dr Apt's, etc... they WILL send you back to their Dr's. They claim you are doing better and inproving. This was in a paper in Washington DC ro NY. Can't remember.
True

Sitka, KY

#107 Mar 3, 2013
Tick, tick, tick. Little more time. Few more days. Then what? The S--t Hits The Fan. Wait and see.
I Know

New York, NY

#108 Mar 3, 2013
Better make sure you went to the DR's every month if you had this lawyer and Judge, or you're cut.

My sister works for the SSA in Eastern Ky. They will be seeing who has kept DR apt's. on a monthly schedule.
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#109 Mar 26, 2013
From what I was told today by someone who has been interviewed, stuff gets real bad in late April, May. Is she right?
Know

Whitman, WV

#110 Apr 8, 2013
Spectator wrote:
From what I was told today by someone who has been interviewed, stuff gets real bad in late April, May. Is she right?
No! SSA still approved these cases.

Even AFTER a Judge rules in your favor ... the SSA does one last review. They go with what the Judge ruled 99.99% of the time.

They done said they or any other Government agency is NOT getting involved.

They WILL be watching people on SSI living with other people, riding ATV's, fishing, ETC...
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#111 Apr 8, 2013
Tick, tick, tick.
I Know Too

New York, NY

#112 Apr 8, 2013
I know a few chicks in the SSA Office in the County.

Nothing is going to happen! Unless, you haven't kept Dr Apt's. every month with at least a couple of Dr's including Mental health Services. They have already looked into some cases.

Yes, as the one poster stated -- Better not be riding those ATV's out hunting, fishing...blah blah blah.

As stated --SSA still has to approve a Judges ruling. They admit they are so backed up they can't handle all the cases. It's just as much as their fault. They even admitted to this. And admitted nothing is going to happen but crack down on people on SSI working under the table and the other things i mentioned.

Papers here even say they 'SSA' isn't getting involved. They could care less!

To many were "Legit" people. They were going to get disability sooner or later. Like putting money in the bank. SSA don't want that. So, all is cool!
Spectator

Sitka, KY

#113 Apr 15, 2013
It started today. Three people I know of, including my sister's bro in law, got their subpoenaes. Just getting started. Big Deal.
Eric

Williamson, WV

#114 Apr 15, 2013
Eric, has been in California for a few years. He is now opening an office in the Bronix down town New York City. Most of the blacks have moved out of Harlem now, and Eric will have an open arm for them. You are talking about easy cases to win in New York - big bucks for Eric. He will have a seven member staff in New York.
Anon

Providence, UT

#115 Apr 15, 2013
Spectator wrote:
It started today. Three people I know of, including my sister's bro in law, got their subpoenaes. Just getting started. Big Deal.
You are more full of sh*t than an outhouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 min Cowboy 29,120
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Crowley 143,197
Pam and Travis pigg 2 hr Family Member 6
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 4 hr Spangladesh 22
Hey County Clerks 5 hr Opinion 10
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 hr POTUS Hill 833
UMG Open Your Books - You Paid for Stripper Ad (May '14) 7 hr New Release 16
PC Board Battle Royale (Feb '15) 13 hr Bearcat One 161
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages