recepient

Sevierville, TN

#75 Feb 23, 2013
just what where they caught doing?
recepient

Sevierville, TN

#76 Feb 23, 2013
congretating, chatterbatting or masterbating?
Interested Observer

Sitka, KY

#77 Feb 23, 2013
This is going to get messy for lots of people beside conn and that judge. next 30-40 will be hell for some people.
COnfused

Kermit, WV

#78 Feb 23, 2013
Interested Observer wrote:
This is going to get messy for lots of people beside conn and that judge. next 30-40 will be hell for some people.
I don't understand what your trying to say? Someone is messing with your vehicle?

Ugh I dunno that nuts, but no, Eric does not have a brother or any family at the fire dept so he would not be connected to this... Most of his family live out of state. If the two are related it would be very distant.

Back to subject of this forum....

Does anyone have any idea when the complaint that has been filed will be heard? I'd love to know when the order scheduling the case against Eric will be done... Also does anyone know who the judge is that handles federal cases in pikeville? Eric is friends with some of those judges too an he shouldn't get any special treatment on this case...
Also confused

Pikeville, KY

#79 Feb 24, 2013
Is this social security and ssi cases or just ssi? And how far back does this go?
End In Sight

Sitka, KY

#80 Feb 25, 2013
It is both SSI and SS.This is Big Stuff and it is just now getting started.
Worried

Pikeville, KY

#81 Feb 25, 2013
If you have him as an attorney now can you request a new attorney?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#82 Feb 25, 2013
Worried wrote:
After you are cut off you can start all over.

April 1 is it.
Yes

Kermit, WV

#83 Feb 25, 2013
Worried wrote:
Yes, you may get a new attorney at anytime. You will just need to fire Eric via phone, letter, fax or in person (by in person I mean to tell an employee, Eric will not see you of course) and than at anytime you can get a new attorney.

Actually, I would probably check with a new attorney first.... Maybe hard to get someone to take your case now that Eric has had it. He's going to have pretty bad karma surrounding anything he has touched
Misinformation

Winchester, KY

#84 Feb 25, 2013
End In Sight wrote:
It is both SSI and SS.This is Big Stuff and it is just now getting started.
The case is against Eric and for monitary damages, not his clients and the Federal Government chose not to enter the case. The SSI and SS recipeints will have to be given a new hearing on a case by case basis. They had to go in front of a judge to get it they will have to go before a judge or the cases taken before a judge to take them off the program. Quit trying to spread lies and fear!
wildcat

Alexandria, VA

#85 Feb 25, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you may get a new attorney at anytime. You will just need to fire Eric via phone, letter, fax or in person (by in person I mean to tell an employee, Eric will not see you of course) and than at anytime you can get a new attorney.

Actually, I would probably check with a new attorney first.... Maybe hard to get someone to take your case now that Eric has had it. He's going to have pretty bad karma surrounding anything he has touched
Ben white, 1-800-BF WHITE, does a lot of social security and SSI and wins a lot of them, I would give his office a call its in logan somewhere.
Change Needed

Sitka, KY

#86 Feb 25, 2013
I hear Ben White is good. Kirk Law Firm has a good record and a good name also.
enough

Wheelwright, KY

#87 Feb 25, 2013
Get a job cheese-eaters!!!
No thanks

Kermit, WV

#88 Feb 25, 2013
Misinformation wrote:
<quoted text>
The case is against Eric and for monitary damages, not his clients and the Federal Government chose not to enter the case. The SSI and SS recipeints will have to be given a new hearing on a case by case basis. They had to go in front of a judge to get it they will have to go before a judge or the cases taken before a judge to take them off the program. Quit trying to spread lies and fear!
Well Actualllllyyyyyy, they didn't go in front of a judge the first time.. You see had you actually read the 27 page complaint you would know that DB did mostly on the record decisions for Eric's cases meaning he felt that he had enough medical information in the file to grant a decision WITHOUT a hearing....

Get your facts straight as well, and if you actually knew anything at all you would know that there are at least 50-60 employees that have been fired or quit Erics office over this matter in the last 6 years... Either they made a comment questioning the way this judge decided cases and were let go or they were there when this mess started and ran for the hills to get away from Eric and all of hisany many many illeagle actions.
nowhereman

Ashland, KY

#89 Feb 25, 2013
first complaint was filed against alj daugherty in 2005
New Stuff Yesterday

Sitka, KY

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Just found out that at least 10 people who had those cases in question got their review letters yesterday. Just the start.
Oh I see

Anonymous Proxy

#91 Feb 26, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
The following was in the news release:
"Attorneys in Lexington and the District of Columbia filed the complaint for the government under the federal False Claims Act. It seeks to recover money from Conn that he allegedly received as a result of fraud."
http://www.whas11.com/news/national/191882031...
If they are found guilty, I wonder if all the claims awarded will be revisited?
So its not the feds themselves moving in on Conn, it's just a couple or 3 or 4 regular old vulture attornies lookin to make a nickel of this somehow. I
quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#92 Feb 26, 2013
Oh I see wrote:
<quoted text>
So its not the feds themselves moving in on Conn, it's just a couple or 3 or 4 regular old vulture attornies lookin to make a nickel of this somehow. I
No, I believe it was some employees from the social security office, although the link says the lawsuit was filed "behalf of the government". I am not totally sure what that means.
No thanks

Kermit, WV

#93 Feb 26, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe it was some employees from the social security office, although the link says the lawsuit was filed "behalf of the government". I am not totally sure what that means.
Get online and read the report from the pikeville news express... It will tell you that most of the evidence for this particular case is still sealed as not to interfere with the current CRIMINAL investigation.

They aren't getting involved with this because they have an ongoing investigation of their own that should be ready for Conn in due time people. Calm down.... It's coming soon

Not just SSA paper pushers trying to make a dollar. These two girls were just brave enough to report the illegal activity first. Good for them!! They deserve whatever monies they can get for standing up against people that can hard/ intimidating to stand up against. Not to mention one of these girls list their job for doing just that and the other, well considering she is still there this couldn't have been an easy task for her.
I Agree

Sitka, KY

#94 Feb 27, 2013
I agree with the Logan poster. Just the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,962
Everybody on facebook are christains 9 min frick fakebook 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min CMN 5,428
old men 26 min afternoondelight 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 40 min living dead girl 21,557
Word Association (Aug '11) 49 min MUSICK-NESS 5,048
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 1 hr afternoondelight 47
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••