redridinghood

United States

#48 Feb 20, 2013
Wrong wrote:
DUIs can't be good for your career either... Still hitching rides to get to work?
No "sweetie." And I have never had a DUI. That one is getting kinda tired. For all the things you claim to know you can't even dig up the real dirt on that? Tsk tsk...amateur.
Hummm

Kermit, WV

#49 Feb 20, 2013
So then you just tell people you had a DUI and that's why you can't drive yourself to work?

Maybe at the time you thought a DUI was cool...

You are the one in denial here. You went on a date with Curtis... Lol. Enough said about you sweetie ;)
redridinghood

Harold, KY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
I have also never told anyone I had a DUI...you're deluded.

And Curt...bless his heart...he's the most beautiful man in the world.
redridinghood

Harold, KY

#54 Feb 21, 2013
Pretty Lady knows wrote:
um well. ssa employees ARE the govt. what is he talking about and who is curtis? Too funny
FORMER SSA employees, unfortunately, are not.
Just My Opinion

Alexandria, VA

#55 Feb 21, 2013
redridinghood wrote:
<quoted text>
FORMER SSA employees, unfortunately, are not.
Neither are current employees. They're employer is the Fed govt
Sitka, KY

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Just the beginning.
Agree

Kermit, WV

#57 Feb 21, 2013
Eric Conn deserves what ever comes his way he has done a lot of bad things to a lot of good people. It's truly about time he gets caught in his web of lies!

He is a very bad person..
Observer

Staffordsville, KY

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Well, now the Beginning of the End.
sweet brown

Richmond, KY

#59 Feb 21, 2013
Over the years I have had mixed feelings about those getting SS from the government who dont need it. The government just takes you for all you are worth, so what if some people are just getting theirs back?

But ive recently changed my mind. Im in my 30s now, going on 40s, and ive always worked. If the day ever comes, that I am too old or sick, I want to know that I can rely on disability or SS, and people frauding and taking it without really needing it are just making it harder and harder for those who really do need it and deserve it, to get it.
fred

Morgantown, WV

#60 Feb 21, 2013
redridinghood wrote:
Don't get your hopes up yet vultures. There's a big difference between "the feds" and two disgruntled paper pushers.
*Surely you didn't think I'd be too far behind on this one....
Redridinghood doesn't know anything about this. More than 2 paperpushers with masters degrees.
Sitka, KY

#61 Feb 21, 2013
What Goes Around, Comes Back Around.
Threaddy cougar

Covington, KY

#62 Feb 21, 2013
The difference between Eric C. Conn and God. God don't think he's Eric C. Conn
Hope

Kermit, WV

#64 Feb 21, 2013
Personal feeling are what these forums are for. What Eric did was wrong. This whole site is bs opinions so if you don't like it, don't read.
Thearddy Cougar

Covington, KY

#66 Feb 22, 2013
He never left
Case Losers

Staffordsville, KY

#67 Feb 22, 2013
People who presently have SS cases with Conn will almost certainly Lose because SS Judges will now be scared to approved his cases.
Shebang

Covington, KY

#68 Feb 22, 2013
Thearddy Cougar wrote:
He never left
those billboards are the best. Ol' Eric is walking on air with the sun's rays creating a orange and gold halo around his head. And then in the background is the 16 yr old girl, hand on hip and that " better not mess with my man", look on her face.
Sitka, KY

#70 Feb 22, 2013
I bet John Hunt will haul arse.
Pretty Disappeared

Georgetown, KY

#72 Feb 23, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
THANK YOU. I guess he does have family at pikeville fire and rescue station one. Look online at their website and tell me please. They keep having my question deleted because one of them and then all of them have been staling my family.

PLEASE HELP ! When we park our car they either vandalize it or in the case of us riding in someone else's car they apply toxins to the seat or the engine so when you get in you feel like your lungs have frozen and your eyes start burning and you cough and find it hard to breathe.

We think it is fire retardant.

Please help us it is very bad for our health and they won't stop. Last night they had us followed by at least eight different people. Some of them stared at us like they would like to kill us and to tell the truth they look like lunatics so no doubt are behind some of the bad stuff around here. They should be in jail but it appeared they were surrounded by state police protecting them.
Pretty Disappeared

Georgetown, KY

#73 Feb 23, 2013
Flame Retardants: Do We Need to Worry?: Discovery News

news.discovery.com/.../flame-retardants-peanu... ...

by Emily Sohn - in 220 Google+ circles - More by Emily Sohn

May 31, 2012 – It can take years for flame retardants to break down in the body and we are all constantly being exposed. A common flame retardant showed up ...

Flame Retardants Refuse To Burn Out | Healthy Child Healthy World

healthychild.org/.../011712_flame_retardants_... ...

Jan 17, 2012 – Think the flame retardant Tris is a thing of the past?.... pain are other symptoms and can be seen during exposure and/or develop after being in ...

[PDF]

Regulatory Issues and Flame Retardant Usage in Upholstered

www.see.ed.ac.uk/FIRESEAT/files08/04-Guillaum...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by E Guillaume - Related articles
2. The risk of exposure to flame-retardants under normal living conditions. This risk mainly results from accumulation of release flame-retardants in indoor air ...

Exposure to Chemical Flame Retardants Can Cause Neurological ...

www.healthline.com › Healthline Blogs

Nov 15, 2012 – Chemical fire retardants, added to commercial materials since the 1970s,... In the most recent study of the affect of PBDE exposure, researchers at the ... treat psoriasis—ustekinumab—can also decrease symptoms associated ...

Seriously, this is very very bad. We know we are on to the right people because when we post this it disappears.

If there was no guilt they'd leave it sit. At first they started making fun of us but when we didn't back down they got mad and when we got home found the stuff had been deleted. So they think they will get away with this vicious criminal behavior.
Pretty Disappeared

Georgetown, KY

#74 Feb 23, 2013
It could be that or it could be pest control. Something that can be sprayed on and then turns into a gas or vapor/fume. Also it sometimes attracts dragon flies (weird, I know) because you will see them all around your vehicle. Depends on the weather outside. It does burn off the engine or dissipate and it is applied VERY quickly. The video of them and witnesses who observed them tampering with our truck and car said it took them only a few seconds.

Those observed doing so were two men in a red truck with pike fire tags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min vet 13,589
women sleeping with married men 11 min this blonde chick 7
Why I will never live in Eastern Kentucky 12 min Sad 6
Bill Hickman 14 min Ralph 2
$$127,400. wow 23 min Really 63
Keith Hall lost and now . . . . 53 min Miss Sassy 46
Word Association (Aug '11) 59 min Hatti_Hollerand 5,263
FBI Comes To Pike 1 hr opinion 11
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 4 hr just me 27
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 5 hr Amy 25