Pikeville Medical Center-services

Pikeville Medical Center-services

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Patient

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I have read comments on here about bad service at Pikeville Medical Center. I have had many services there and I have always been well satisfied. I feel that all the doctors,nurses and all the workers that I have had contact have been friendly and have done their jobs well.
Just me

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
hey patioent you ever bee the the emergency room and have to deal wiht those doctors there
Shawnda

Macon, GA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Just be glad you dont have to work for the idiots in charge.
Big Joe

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Nope not clueless. quite educated on this matter.
Truth

Nerinx, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
A lack of techs and aids in the ICU? You mean where it is 1 or 2 patients per nurse? If they need techs and aids to help them take care of 1-2 patients they don't need to be working in the hospital and we're all better off to have them out of the ICU.

The doctors in the ER aren't Pikeville med center employees for the most part. I don't like that they outsource the operation of the ER, but I understand why they feel they must. If you have problems with them, you need to blame the people that actually hire for the ER though. And honestly, maybe you should consider going to a different hospital so you can feel better about the level of care you do receive at Pikeville Medical Center. It is worlds better than you'll receive in most Emergency Departments.
Big Joe

Macon, GA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
yep im clueless. the clueless one is noww gone. hope they (icu) can move forward now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 min Paris 2,254
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min Paris 32,392
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,497
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 148,963
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 3 hr Big Daddy 12
Pike Co. Sheriffs Office (Nov '08) 4 hr Friend 268
Island Creek shooting 4 hr I kn 139
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 9 hr just hangin 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages