United Medical Group (old Wal-Mart)

United Medical Group (old Wal-Mart)

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Patient

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Is this a good medical clinic? Who is on staff there?
medical group

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2014
Patient wrote:
Is this a good medical clinic? Who is on staff there?
Dr. Bill Webb and Dr. Jamie Hager are two of the doctors there. I don't know if there are others.
Cowboy

Jenkins, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2014
It is a good place to go, my doctor there is Jamey Hager and he is a good doctor. Another good thing there is the place has it's on lab so you don't have to run all over Pikeville to another lab
seriously

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Cowboy wrote:
It is a good place to go, my doctor there is Jamey Hager and he is a good doctor. Another good thing there is the place has it's on lab so you don't have to run all over Pikeville to another lab
How are their prices on lab work? PMC's lab is much more expensive than the one on Town Mountain Road. There is also another lab behind the medical building behind the McDonalds in Coal Run. That lab is also more reasonable than the hospital's lab. Sometimes a little inconvenience is worth it especially if you are paying for it yourself or have poor insurance coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My niece , is dating a black guy . 11 min LMAO 28
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 16 min Kyboy 578
All americans , vote for trump, america first !... 23 min LMAO 12
My dog is a homosexual. 32 min Rustys Mom 7
Biggest sloots in Pikeville 34 min Lmfao 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 56 min Greed is good 28,771
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 1 hr Son of South 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages