Owl

Williamson, WV

#1 May 16, 2013
Personal Liberty reports that Pres and 1st Lady sent a personal note to the NBA basketball player who recently came out of the closet, so proud of you, we've got your back. Duh
Wasn't it just recently this admin was ready to prosecute Christian soldiers. Well, we've got their back. Be sure to write or call your representatives.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#2 May 16, 2013
Owl wrote:
Personal Liberty reports that Pres and 1st Lady sent a personal note to the NBA basketball player who recently came out of the closet, so proud of you, we've got your back. Duh
Wasn't it just recently this admin was ready to prosecute Christian soldiers. Well, we've got their back. Be sure to write or call your representatives.
You are seriously stupid you WV hickturd.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#3 May 16, 2013
Owl wrote:
Yes and it's also this supposed President that calls himself a Christian yet supports immorality like the perversion that wages war on The American Family known as Gay Marriage. There are so many thing this would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O. says that just do NOT match up with what he DOES.

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 16, 2013
How does gay marriage wage war on the American family? Families headed by gay parents are also American. I happen to know a couple of committed gay people who have children who are well behaved, mannerly, and excellent students. They seem so confident and better adjusted than the children of hetersexual families I know. It could be that gay parents try to compensate for their perceived inadequacies by society at large by being outstanding parents but whatever it is, works. Obviously, your knowlege of diverse people and lifestyles is limited so you should not condemn what you are ignorant of - you have only been exposed to the trashy gay bashers that post on this forum.
jeez

Clay City, KY

#5 May 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and it's also this supposed President that calls himself a Christian yet supports immorality like the perversion that wages war on The American Family known as Gay Marriage. There are so many thing this would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O. says that just do NOT match up with what he DOES.
You secretly want to be with Obama don't you Patrick? You want more minutes on your Obamaphone don't you?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#7 May 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
It's these Pro-Immorality Liberal Fascists and their damnable Gay Mafia agenda that is helping to destroy America at an ever- quickening pace.
You useless pos you are destroying Daddy's Basement.
gays dont procreate

Manchester, KY

#8 May 18, 2013
CMN wrote:
How does gay marriage wage war on the American family? Families headed by gay parents are also American. I happen to know a couple of committed gay people who have children who are well behaved, mannerly, and excellent students. They seem so confident and better adjusted than the children of hetersexual families I know. It could be that gay parents try to compensate for their perceived inadequacies by society at large by being outstanding parents but whatever it is, works. Obviously, your knowlege of diverse people and lifestyles is limited so you should not condemn what you are ignorant of - you have only been exposed to the trashy gay bashers that post on this forum.
Gay People don't have children..not biologically because male semen in another male's butt does not make children. Women with strap ons screwing other women does not make children. I can't believe these have to be explained to someone but I suppose you are a
Liberal Demo(nic)Rat and have lost all touch with logic.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 May 18, 2013
gays dont procreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay People don't have children..not biologically because male semen in another male's butt does not make children. Women with strap ons screwing other women does not make children. I can't believe these have to be explained to someone but I suppose you are a
You have no idea. The logically astute and valid observations made by you here are clearly based in common sense.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 19, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea. The logically astute and valid observations made by you here are clearly based in common sense.
Thank God you will never procreate you freak boy.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 May 19, 2013
Satan dont have any say who procreates. Only Jehovah has that say!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 19, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Satan dont have any say who procreates. Only Jehovah has that say!!!
Glad you will never procreate Fhag.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#13 May 19, 2013
It is obvious that POS SOB WTF is just now beginning to understand the fact that Homosexuals like himself
cannot and do not procreate, which only adds to the vile insanity of his same-sex depravity.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 20, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
It is obvious that POS SOB WTF is just now beginning to understand the fact that Homosexuals like himself
cannot and do not procreate, which only adds to the vile insanity of his same-sex depravity.
You will never procreate you Queer.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#15 May 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You will never procreate you Queer.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I'll never procreate (with) my/you Q_eer(s)? Uh duh, dipsh!t and that is due to a multitude of reasons too: One is that homosexuals do not procreate to begin with as we've been explaining here recently. Second is the fact that I am NOT gay like you so there is no need to even expect the creation of a child regardless that you are a little
pussy-ass b!tch to begin with, just not the kind able to have children. You'll stalk children, abduct children, torment and abuse children, and many other vile deviancy you perpetrate regularly but yes, you are correct, jackass: I will NEVER procreate or breed with you disgustingly vile perverted vermin so it's evident that yes, it is true: I will
NEVER procreate (with) you Q_eers, LMAO!

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
How stupid are you? Your response makes it obvious you have no relationship with logic or reality. Many families are headed by gay parents. Families are not necessarily created by biological means whether those involved are homosexual or heterosexual. Have you never heard of a surogate or adoption? You backward Repubic(sic)an are unreal.
Owl

Williamson, WV

#17 May 20, 2013
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you? Your response makes it obvious you have no relationship with logic or reality. Many families are headed by gay parents. Families are not necessarily created by biological means whether those involved are homosexual or heterosexual. Have you never heard of a surogate or adoption? You backward Repubic(sic)an are unreal.
Everything he said is perfectly logical and in fact, the truth. It is you who has no concept of reality or logic. What he said is elementary, Watson. You may want to start another topix on how households have changed, etc.
i gotta fart

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
try telling sucker punch that...he pounds away all day long on his boyfriend..and for what? just to see the look of agony on his face as the overheated ky jelly turns to molten lava?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 21, 2013
i gotta fart wrote:
<quoted text>try telling sucker punch that...he pounds away all day long on his boyfriend..and for what? just to see the look of agony on his face as the overheated ky jelly turns to molten lava?
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 24,039
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 1,231
Chris Holbrooks (Jul '09) 1 hr Marrowboner 76
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 23,376
2016 Election 1 hr pikecopublican 24
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr now 25,841
Will T. Scott/Hamilton&Stevens 2 hr Amy 3
dr. james hurley Fri Cindy call me 11
upike prez leaves abruptly Fri Cindy call me 4
More from around the web