amanda (mandy) thacker on brushy

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Who knows this skanky hoe? I hear she is sleeping with my friends husband for pills. Can anyone tell me if they know her and if this is true?
bored

Zoe, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Mandy dose sleepp around alot so it could be possible and she dose do it for drugs and money.
who

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2009
i think i no who u r talkn about..
where she work at?
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2009
not sure where she works, just know of her. my friend is a very sweet girl and is supicious that this has been going on for some time now. does anyone know what guys she is sleeping with and need only put either their first name or initials.
better yet, maybe if you could describe the vehicle that is at her place or that you have seen her in would be helpful.
this bitch needs to realize that not every woman is going to tolerate her screwing their man.
BTW we hear she is as ugly as she is nasty. is this true? describe her to me.
hmmmm

Thelma, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Must be a nasty ugly man too, to do this to his wife if this is true.
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2009
well i will take the 5th on that. it is my friends husband and id rather not comment on his looks. i guess any man would sleep with a pill whore no matter what she looks like and the same goes for a woman as far as i am concerned, but im just saying what was told to us. i feel sorry for my friend because she is so nieve and loves him so much. i am just seeing what i can find out for her.
last we heard she had bleached hair that was like a stawberry blonde color, but that was a while back. also heard she was fat and ugly as hell and would even sleep with an old man as well as a young one.
tetr3234

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2009
do you no how old she is?
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2009
someone said they believed she was in her 20's maybe mid to late 20's not sure. We only know she lives on Brushy somewhere, but not sure exactly where and that she is on pills and will sleep with anyone to get them.
Just wandering, does anyone know if she ever or still does work at the marathon gas staion in Johns Creek area? I think it was a marathon station, could of been a double quik.
wondering

Thelma, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2009
Where is your friend's husband getting these "pills" that he is supposedly giving this girl for sex?
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2009
from his dr. he also buys and resales i think, but can't tell who. don't want to get anyone in any trouble.
so can anyone tell me anything about her? my friend may kick her a** for her.
Hey Ya

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2009
She definitely is a pill wh***! She's 29 or 30 years old. I hadn't heard anything from her in about 2 years and I was just wondering if she had ever got clean, because she went to rehab. It must have not helped. Thanks for the info.
i think

Phelps, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2009
i think she is pregnant, if its the sme mandy
girl from pikeville

Phelps, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2009
i have some questions about her..when did she sleep with this guy? because as far as i know she is living with a good guy and i want to know the truth...i need to know so i can tell the guy she is with so he dont get hurt any more..
try

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2009
find her on myspace. if you no what she looks like ?
girl from pikeville

Phelps, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2009
i found a mandy on myspace but its set private...so how long ago was it since she has been sleeping with this friends husband...i have to know this right away and i want to know the guys name...
get real

Zoe, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2009
why is it so important to you? seems like you may be interested in your friends husband.i know mandy . definetly not fat or ugly. all you people makin comments get your facts straight. she did use but doesn't now. seems like someone is jealous. by the way she doesn't live on brushy. wrong again wasn't you
not tryin to hide

Jackson, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2009
not really sure if i am the same person your lookin for or not but i will let you know what facts you have straight, because someone definitly don't know what your talking about, my name is amanda ( mandy ) thacker, i am 30, i use to live on brushy, and i am pregnant, and i did go to rehab. as far as sleeping with anyone's husband if it's been in the last 9 months he's sleeping with somebody else further more if i was seems like that would be a lacking on the wife's part, quit acting like everybody is in high school i definitly have better things to do with my time than trying to defend myself to someone who can't even put their name on what they write, i am definitly not that hard to find and i'm not gonna be pregnant very much longer so if your friend thinks they want to try, bring it on but like i said i'm not doin this high school bullsh** and i'm definitly not gonna fight over someone who for now doesn't even have a name or is too chicken to give one!!!!!!!!!!
not tryin to hide

Zoe, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2009
seeking info wrote:
not sure where she works, just know of her. my friend is a very sweet girl and is supicious that this has been going on for some time now. does anyone know what guys she is sleeping with and need only put either their first name or initials.
better yet, maybe if you could describe the vehicle that is at her place or that you have seen her in would be helpful.
this bitch needs to realize that not every woman is going to tolerate her screwing their man.
BTW we hear she is as ugly as she is nasty. is this true? describe her to me.
you definitly nee to get your facts straight you obviously know nothing about me neither does your friend or anyone else that has left these comments, because for one i do not work at double kwik and anyone that knows me, knows that i wrecked my suv in feb, so get a life, worry about your own problems, stay out of mine, as far as your last little comment, if these immature women realized that the other women their men are sleeping with has no ties to them its their men that are suppose to be faithful not every tom dick and harry, because huney if they cheat once they are definitly gonna do it again!!!!!!!!!!
curious

Zoe, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2009
maybe your friend should be worried about you and her huaband instead of you worring about amanda. where is he getting these pills to give away or sale anyway? before you start downing other people it would be nice if you got your facts straight. evidently you don't even know amanda and your "friend" probably doesn't know you as well as she thinks she does.
seeking info

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Oct 11, 2009
not tryin to hide wrote:
<quoted text>
you definitly nee to get your facts straight you obviously know nothing about me neither does your friend or anyone else that has left these comments, because for one i do not work at double kwik and anyone that knows me, knows that i wrecked my suv in feb, so get a life, worry about your own problems, stay out of mine, as far as your last little comment, if these immature women realized that the other women their men are sleeping with has no ties to them its their men that are suppose to be faithful not every tom dick and harry, because huney if they cheat once they are definitly gonna do it again!!!!!!!!!!
You were suppose to of wrecked your suv in february of 08 or 09? I heard that you were sleeping with my friends husband and you know who I'm talking about without mentioning names. So if you are a different Mandy, then tell me what you look like and where you live now since you don't want to be hard to find and we will see. I will come to you and talk to you personally. So lets hear it. Tell me what you look like now and where you live and what you drive. If you not afraid too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 4 hr Icnoptnthis 58
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Patriot 166,449
Kenneth Lee Newsome 4 hr Rockwell Dep 1
PMC Chaplains 5 hr Prayer Warrior 5
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr Kyboy 5,401
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Kyboy 37,554
15th Region Dunker 5 hr Downtown 5
Ashley Brown lied to voters 6 hr Hypocrites 45
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 13 hr Outrage 57

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages