Barrack and Michelle Obama Were Both ...

Barrack and Michelle Obama Were Both Disbarred

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SmartOne

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Well...Michelle only had hers for four years when it was revoked and Barrack voluntarily turned his in to avoid an investigation because he lied on his application.
wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds about right.
Michelle Obama so ugly the put a piece of paper on her face and got a picture of WTF.
you are so ugly you have to wear a sign around your neck that says WARNING FACE MAY SCARE SMALL CHILDREN.lmao lmao.
kellerman

Marengo, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds about right.
Michelle Obama so ugly the put a piece of paper on her face and got a picture of WTF.
your so ugly your mama tied a pork chop on around your neck so others would play with you.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
SmartOne wrote:
Well...Michelle only had hers for four years when it was revoked and Barrack voluntarily turned his in to avoid an investigation because he lied on his application.
More silly BS from a cry baby.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Feb 28, 2013
i was hoping you meant disbarred from the WH but we should live so long.
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2013
SmartOne wrote:
Count on a t-bagger from the south to lie about anything.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2013
SmartOne wrote:
Actually no. This like so much else is nothing but a BS rumor.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...

People like you should really learn to use "Google" before posting nonsense.
gosh

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
You are lame,seriously just reading your posts I assume you are very immature.
Old Dude

Georgetown, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. This like so much else is nothing but a BS rumor.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
People like you should really learn to use "Google" before posting nonsense.
Wrong again Bloody; they both voluntarily gave up their law licenses rather than face disbarment. Just because the Illinois bar struck the reason for disbarment from the record does not mean they both faced it. Lawyers protecting their own is why there is no record of it. NO lawyer would EVER voluntarily give up their license unless they HAD to.
old dude

Kimper, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Old Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again Bloody; they both voluntarily gave up their law licenses rather than face disbarment. Just because the Illinois bar struck the reason for disbarment from the record does not mean they both faced it. Lawyers protecting their own is why there is no record of it. NO lawyer would EVER voluntarily give up their license unless they HAD to.
Meant to say did not face it.
Hillbilly

Stanford, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2013
I would say a few of these Tea Baggers are ignorant, but figure everybody already knows it. Since the U.S. hasn't went bankrupt and the world didn't end they will grab hold of any nonsense with no thought to how bad they end up looking.
I reckon we have to take the bad with the good, and although Topix isn't always bad it does allow idiots to post stupid remarks. IMO they are no better then Terrorists. Low life scum traitors who don't have any respect for the Office of the President. Maybe a better description is cry babies who are still butt hurt. There are times I wish another republican had won, but know with out a doubt another would have finished this Country off.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Old Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again Bloody; they both voluntarily gave up their law licenses rather than face disbarment. Just because the Illinois bar struck the reason for disbarment from the record does not mean they both faced it. Lawyers protecting their own is why there is no record of it. NO lawyer would EVER voluntarily give up their license unless they HAD to.
You are an ignorant pos and a f 'king Liar.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant pos and a f 'king Liar.
Truth hurts liberals and idiots,but wait they are both the same.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Old Dude wrote:
you again? Lmao. Any evidence to support this? Perhaps you should actually read the link I provided. It doesn't even say they voluntarily gave up anything. It states factually that Michelle had hers placed on inactive duty. And the Barrack retired for the law profession. To maintain a law license requires continued payment of fees, and the need to carry malpractice insurance. Along with many other "requirements". Neither Michelle nor Barrack were in a profession that required them to keep their licenses active. Thus they didn't. Of course you're welcome to try and prove otherwise, but we both know you won't/can't. You never do. For real moron, read the link and learn something for once in you pathetic life.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 2, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> Truth hurts liberals and idiots,but wait they are both the same.
You wouldn't know. You've yet to post one shred of truth.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#25 Mar 2, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>you again? Lmao. Any evidence to support this? Perhaps you should actually read the link I provided. It doesn't even say they voluntarily gave up anything. It states factually that Michelle had hers placed on inactive duty. And the Barrack retired for the law profession. To maintain a law license requires continued payment of fees, and the need to carry malpractice insurance. Along with many other "requirements". Neither Michelle nor Barrack were in a profession that required them to keep their licenses active. Thus they didn't. Of course you're welcome to try and prove otherwise, but we both know you won't/can't. You never do. For real moron, read the link and learn something for once in you pathetic life.
STUPID; I guess you think a conservative spender like Obama couldn't afford to pay those expensive fees to keep his law license.How stupid can you get? Can you spell naive? Only a dyed in the wool Obama loving idiot would think he and Secretariat,I mean Moochelle,would EVER give up their law license because they couldn't afford to keep them.....Stupid,stupid, stupid.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Mar 3, 2013
KKK wrote:
Someone should disbar them from the white house!
Wow!

You stupid pos.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Obama is a complete and total failure;a community rabble rouser born in Kenya, schooled in Indonesia with anti colonial ideas and who is a true believer in the Marxist philosophy of anti American activists/terrorists like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright. Elected solely by stuffed ballot boxes in key states by welfare bums and pie in the sky Utopian seeking liberal fools ruled only by their "feelings" at any moment. He spent his first 4 years blaming his predecessor and now will spend his next 4 playing golf,sending his big a$$ wife on extravagant vacations on our dime and blaming sequestration for the rest of his failures even though sequestration was HIS idea spawned by his wanting to get through the last election without facing up to our economic problems. Thank God the stock market likes Washington gridlock and has finally seen fit to basically ignore his incompetence....unfortunately his ineptitude and false hubris knows no bounds and will likely continue to cause economic uncertainty and racial strife due to his divisive policies. I TRULY HATE HIM.
Out House

Macon, GA

#30 Mar 3, 2013
old dude wrote:
Obama is a complete and total failure;a community rabble rouser born in Kenya, schooled in Indonesia with anti colonial ideas and who is a true believer in the Marxist philosophy of anti American activists/terrorists like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright. Elected solely by stuffed ballot boxes in key states by welfare bums and pie in the sky Utopian seeking liberal fools ruled only by their "feelings" at any moment. He spent his first 4 years blaming his predecessor and now will spend his next 4 playing golf,sending his big a$$ wife on extravagant vacations on our dime and blaming sequestration for the rest of his failures even though sequestration was HIS idea spawned by his wanting to get through the last election without facing up to our economic problems. Thank God the stock market likes Washington gridlock and has finally seen fit to basically ignore his incompetence....unfortunately his ineptitude and false hubris knows no bounds and will likely continue to cause economic uncertainty and racial strife due to his divisive policies. I TRULY HATE HIM.
You in or out today.
GOP

Capon Bridge, WV

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Out House wrote:
<quoted text>
You in or out today.
"Old Dude" is not me.

I wish I had some of his wit and intelligence, but I am headed to the war room anyway. Expect to be there in about 1 1/2 hours or less. Gotta make one stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 38,553
Pike County Loves President Trump!! 3 hr Mister x 68
where is a good church (Jan '11) 4 hr Sister 14
Fiber optics internet 4 hr Splicer 1
Workers on Hwy 23 4 hr Optics 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr Visitor Bob 26,868
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr Visitor Bob 7,840
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 6 hr buddies 10
Keith Faces New Charges 6 hr Foxnews 15
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 8 hr Dry Branch 21
Ray Jones on WYMT 19 hr working man 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web