The Mediocre & The Mindless

The Mediocre & The Mindless

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Seems to be all I see representing the Liberal Leftists on this site. Can anyone name one sensible, logical, rational Liberal Topix poster that's actually making some sense or stating anything even remotely intelligent? I didn't think so, LOL! And people wonder why America is spiraling as it is or act as if they are so perplexed as to how America has gotten to the point of irrationality that it has. Pssh, open
your eyes.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Seems to be all I see representing the Liberal Leftists on this site. Can anyone name one sensible, logical, rational Liberal Topix poster that's actually making some sense or stating anything even remotely intelligent? I didn't think so, LOL! And people wonder why America is spiraling as it is or act as if they are so perplexed as to how America has gotten to the point of irrationality that it has. Pssh, open
your eyes.
You are spiraling down into the Basement.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#3 Mar 21, 2013
3 days and not a single suggestion for a possible sensible Liberal. What the hell was I expecting, huh?

LMAO!
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Seems no one wants to play with the little pig sticker. No doubt a life occurring event.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#5 Mar 22, 2013
GOPers wrote:
Seems no one wants to play with the little pig sticker. No doubt a life occurring event.
That's a really accurate observation, chump. Well done. I think the fact I speak my mind and have been more than able and willing to both stand my ground and take no sh!t from POS jackasses like yourself does send a clear message that I am not one to f_ck with..or as you put it "play with". Good to see you weak-ass Liberal scum know your place!
wtf

Liberty, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a really accurate observation, chump. Well done. I think the fact I speak my mind and have been more than able and willing to both stand my ground and take no sh!t from POS jackasses like yourself does send a clear message that I am not one to f_ck with..or as you put it "play with". Good to see you weak-ass Liberal scum know your place!
You know your sorry place in your weak little Life, in the Basement dip wad.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a really accurate observation, chump. Well done. I think the fact I speak my mind and have been more than able and willing to both stand my ground and take no sh!t from POS jackasses like yourself does send a clear message that I am not one to f_ck with..or as you put it "play with". Good to see you weak-ass Liberal scum know your place!
Thanks for the acknowledgement. It didnt take long to figure out your 'anger'.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Keep up the cause WTF!!!! Gotta run! Besides I get bored pretty easily repeatedly catching this 10 pound BIG MOUTH is this 5 gallon topix bucket.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
The lib's can't produce any solutions because they don't understand the problem. Maybe if these mass shooters had some Christian influence in their lives....but instead, the lib's blame the guns. Just one example of their flawed thinking.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
The lib's can't produce any solutions because they don't understand the problem. Maybe if these mass shooters had some Christian influence in their lives....but instead, the lib's blame the guns. Just one example of their flawed thinking.
Amen and THAT is the truth, BC. The problems engulfing our society stem from the blatant war on God here in America, every one of them originates from the removal of Christian Principles from our collective social consciousness and America is NOT going to prosper unless we return to those Moral observances/undertakings. As matter of fact, America's open embrace of Homosexuality is going to be this nation's undoing eventually and we see the early stages of that everywhere currently. I fully
expect the U.S. Supreme Court to endorse/legalize Gay Marriage and we can see everyone jockeying for position right now leading up to their upcoming ruling and yes, most people support Gay Marriage (or at least claim they do for political reasons) and that further embrace of deviant immorality is going to damn America.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and THAT is the truth, BC. The problems engulfing our society stem from the blatant war on God here in America, every one of them originates from the removal of Christian Principles from our collective social consciousness and America is NOT going to prosper unless we return to those Moral observances/undertakings. As matter of fact, America's open embrace of Homosexuality is going to be this nation's undoing eventually and we see the early stages of that everywhere currently. I fully
expect the U.S. Supreme Court to endorse/legalize Gay Marriage and we can see everyone jockeying for position right now leading up to their upcoming ruling and yes, most people support Gay Marriage (or at least claim they do for political reasons) and that further embrace of deviant immorality is going to damn America.
Exactly....an immoral country cannot and will not survive.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly....an immoral country cannot and will not survive.
And America will validate that fact unless repentance takes hold and America returns to observing and practicing reverence for God and His instruction. The removal of God from American society and the suppression of Christian Morality is evident as people increasingly murder one another or adopt selfish, compassion-lacking outlooks that further desensitize them to our shared, common threads and things that affect us all.
The Fascist Liberal Left are irrational, illogical, and just plainly mentally ill altogether it seems..the things they claim/say don't jive with reality. They proclaim absurd, off the wall philosophies and rally around them like their own deranged Belief System where they make those absurdities their doctrines and uphold them despite what realities transpire around them.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly....an immoral country cannot and will not survive.
That is why we voted out the Republitards, to save the Country.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And America will validate that fact unless repentance takes hold and America returns to observing and practicing reverence for God and His instruction. The removal of God from American society and the suppression of Christian Morality is evident as people increasingly murder one another or adopt selfish, compassion-lacking outlooks that further desensitize them to our shared, common threads and things that affect us all.
The Fascist Liberal Left are irrational, illogical, and just plainly mentally ill altogether it seems..the things they claim/say don't jive with reality. They proclaim absurd, off the wall philosophies and rally around them like their own deranged Belief System where they make those absurdities their doctrines and uphold them despite what realities transpire around them.
Absurd is your whole Life Stupid.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is why we voted out the Republitards, to save the Country.
No, either you wanted to marry your boyfriend or get some welfare money. That's what you voted for.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, either you wanted to marry your boyfriend or get some welfare money. That's what you voted for.
You voted for a Chinese loving Mormon you queer SOB.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, either you wanted to marry your boyfriend or get some welfare money. That's what you voted for.
Good morning, BC. I am already well on the way mistreating our amusing yet vile, perversely deviant filth troll POS SOB WTF as you can see. I commanded the poor jackass to seek our my every recent post and to openly and homoerotically obsess about them/me here in the forum this morning. Go ahead and bitchslap that SOB around some as well if you're so inclined so he feels validated by our abuse. Have a good one!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, BC. I am already well on the way mistreating our amusing yet vile, perversely deviant filth troll POS SOB WTF as you can see. I commanded the poor jackass to seek our my every recent post and to openly and homoerotically obsess about them/me here in the forum this morning. Go ahead and bitchslap that SOB around some as well if you're so inclined so he feels validated by our abuse. Have a good one!
Why did you suck a man for pills Fatrick?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for a Chinese loving Mormon you queer SOB.
The Chinese have honor and the Mormon's have morals. You have neither.
We The People

Kansas City, MO

#22 Mar 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you suck a man for pills Fatrick?
You could answer your own question if you would.Why do you suck men for pills dipshit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does Blaine Tackett have Facebook in Prison? (Dec '12) 4 min Craig f 40
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min Zoey 27,163
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 44 min Abe 40,125
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 1 hr ADKINS 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,902
Keith Justice 1 hr Amy 14
Teachers Retirement & Ray Jones 1 hr Amy 12
darrell pugh for magistrate (Apr '10) 4 hr vote 210

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages