Young Sexy nurses at Pikeville Hospital...

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
iggie

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2009
Name em I know theres plenty...7081
7th floor

Kimper, KY

#2 May 18, 2010
maybe on the 7th floor but not on 8A
cares

Richmond, KY

#3 May 18, 2010
aLL THESE WONDERFUL Nurses taking care of the sick. is a blessing. thank god for nurses.
they are

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 19, 2010
Soon, the hospital will be full of young nurses. I hear all the older, experienced onces are either quitting, or changing jobs to get out of the hospital. Good going management! Way to run off your front line people.
yelp

Kimper, KY

#5 May 19, 2010
true. all the good nurses are getting the hell outta there just as fast as they can.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 19, 2010
Well, i mean do you blame them, the hospitals quality of care has went down dramatically. Back in the day it was a really good hospital...now days it's like they just don't care.
Concerned

Pikeville, KY

#7 May 19, 2010
Bobbys_wife wrote:
Well, i mean do you blame them, the hospitals quality of care has went down dramatically. Back in the day it was a really good hospital...now days it's like they just don't care.
Are you kidding? Haven't you seen that Pikeville Medical Center was voted best hospital in the nation? Yes if you're wondering this is sarcasm. They put off this perception that they are so great but I am like so many others name atleast 5 things thats so great about them. They may pay good to employees but insurance isn't good unless you use one of their doctors, they do not have the best patient care, most the nurses are outside the rooms laughing and eating while patients are calling for help, they pay very little attention to meds, and I know plenty of employees who have had accidents and they don't want to pay them anything yet we all know that if Walter May had an accident the entire city would pay out the ass for him to be cared for...Maybe we all should petition all their faults..I do agree that they aren't the best and the best workers are the ones who are already gone or leaving at thistime.
friend

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 20, 2010
Angela Coleman

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Haven't you seen that Pikeville Medical Center was voted best hospital in the nation? Yes if you're wondering this is sarcasm. They put off this perception that they are so great but I am like so many others name atleast 5 things thats so great about them. They may pay good to employees but insurance isn't good unless you use one of their doctors, they do not have the best patient care, most the nurses are outside the rooms laughing and eating while patients are calling for help, they pay very little attention to meds, and I know plenty of employees who have had accidents and they don't want to pay them anything yet we all know that if Walter May had an accident the entire city would pay out the ass for him to be cared for...Maybe we all should petition all their faults..I do agree that they aren't the best and the best workers are the ones who are already gone or leaving at thistime.
I have refused to go to this hospital anymore. I was planning on having my baby there because I was born in that hospital but after everything that has happened to me (done by stupid dr.s) at that hospital there is no way I will put the life of my child in their hands.
great

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 20, 2010
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have refused to go to this hospital anymore. I was planning on having my baby there because I was born in that hospital but after everything that has happened to me (done by stupid dr.s) at that hospital there is no way I will put the life of my child in their hands.
No one cares. You would have just been potential trouble anyway.

Location hidden

#11 May 20, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares. You would have just been potential trouble anyway.
you must work there or something like on the walmart thread trying to recruit people for business. Next thing ya know you will be trying to hire someone from here. You don't know what kind of person I am. So go jump of a cliff or something.
future nurse

Inez, KY

#12 May 20, 2010
If the old ones leave that will leave plenty of room for us.
great

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 20, 2010
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
you must work there or something like on the walmart thread trying to recruit people for business. Next thing ya know you will be trying to hire someone from here. You don't know what kind of person I am. So go jump of a cliff or something.
No, I don't work there and never have worked there. If I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to try to hire someone from the topix blog. I might wind up with someone like you. With your attitude towards the hospital it is best if you stay away from there. People that are upset with the hospital for whatever reason are only out to look for problems so that they can talk about them more. So, if you are unhappy then find a place that will suit your needs and make you feel better.
great

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 20, 2010
future nurse wrote:
If the old ones leave that will leave plenty of room for us.
Good nurses and other medical personnel will always be able to find work. Those that aren't will eventually be weeded out.
wtfwtf

Pikeville, KY

#15 May 20, 2010
BOY THAT LITTLE ANGIE IS A HOTTTTTTTTY wow

Location hidden

#16 May 20, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't work there and never have worked there. If I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to try to hire someone from the topix blog. I might wind up with someone like you. With your attitude towards the hospital it is best if you stay away from there. People that are upset with the hospital for whatever reason are only out to look for problems so that they can talk about them more. So, if you are unhappy then find a place that will suit your needs and make you feel better.
Oh, highlands is a much better hospital. You don't know me so you can't insinuate that I am a bad person. I do not do drugs, I do not drink, I am not a whore....in fact I am a 27 year old college educated woman with a loving husband and a beautiful baby girl on the way. As far as high school went I was an A-B student, ran track and did chearleading and played basketball. I went to prom and was in JROTC. I was just a normal person. You are not better then I am nor will you ever be. I do not make incorrect insinuations about people. I get to know then first. This is a free country and I have the right to free speach. I have the right to talk about all the bad things that has happened to me and I have the right to my opinions based on what has happened. Their are more then enough people that have bad things to state about PMC but it is the only hospital that they can get to. I didn't see you make any comments on the other negative posts.
right you are

Pikeville, KY

#17 May 20, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>
Good nurses and other medical personnel will always be able to find work. Those that aren't will eventually be weeded out.
The cream rises to the top and the sludge falls to the bottom and away.
Equalizer

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 20, 2010
Going to have surgery next week hope they take care of me.Just hope they do that.

Location hidden

#19 May 21, 2010
Equalizer wrote:
Going to have surgery next week hope they take care of me.Just hope they do that.
Good luck. I am sorry you have to ave surgery but I hope all goes well.
well

Pikeville, KY

#20 May 21, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>
its a shame u have to leave our area to find a decent hodpital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kano State poly ND/HND form is out,call:_070667... 2 min Dr Dickson 1
Kaduna State poly ND/HND form is out,call:_0706... 4 min Dr Dickson 1
Jigawa state poly ND/HND form is out,call:_0706... 6 min Dr Dickson 1
Gateway poly Saapade ND/HND form is out,call:_... 7 min Dr Dickson 1
Federal poly Birnin-Kebbi ND/HND form is out,ca... 8 min Dr Dickson 1
Fed poly Ede, Osun ND/HND form is out,call:_070... 10 min Dr Dickson 1
Fed poly Oko, Anambra ND/HND form is out,call:_... 11 min Dr Dickson 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Ronald was a poser 23,347

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 05 at 6:16PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

ESPN 3:04PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers