anyone heard anything heard 18 wheeler involved
just me

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2010
you must be worried ,because your question dont make any sence
yes it does

Thelma, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Yes it... does anyone heard anything, heard 18 wheeler involved.
worried

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2010
just me wrote:
you must be worried ,because your question dont make any sence
sorry yes I am my husband is on his way home. can't get him on cell they say traffic is really backed up, car and 18 wheeler
interested

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2010
a friend of mine called and said a car ran under an 18 wheeler and the road is blocked for a while and the snow is covering the road escept where cars are sitting. Everyone should be careful out tonight
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
does anyone know how far traffic is backed up,,,,my cousin is sitting at red creek,,,,she called and ask if i knew what was going on
just me

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2010
ive been listening to the scanner and I dont think is was that bad. something like one went in the ditch and one was leaking fluids or something
LOVE

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
yeah, my mom called crying. she said it was horrific. we cant get ahold of my brother either. he is always available on his cell.
LOVE

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
just me wrote:
ive been listening to the scanner and I dont think is was that bad. something like one went in the ditch and one was leaking fluids or something
mom was at the wreck and she said they sent 2 to the hospital and the cornor came and got 1.

“I speak my opinion”

Since: Dec 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
LOVE wrote:
yeah, my mom called crying. she said it was horrific. we cant get ahold of my brother either. he is always available on his cell.
He might not have service right now.
interested

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
that doesn't sounds good i will check and see what i can find out ?
worried

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2010
the second wreck was just an s 10 slid in the ditch first one was bad
Pinkie

Greenville, SC

#13 Jan 7, 2010
My husband called an hour ago and was sitting in traffic above the BP station. Does anyone know if traffic is getting through now?
LOVE

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2010
idonotknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not have service right now.
Thanks for the thought. It really helps.
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2010
i was behind the wreck, when they brought the care through it looked as if something tore it to pieces...i saw the cornor come through too. it looked as if it was a very bad wreck everyone pray for the family of the person who lost thier life.
we know

Hueysville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
Which area of Millard excattly and what kind of car?
well

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2010
everytime i us my cell phone it says radio path blocked
just me

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2010
I was listining to another station about three car thiefs that were running from police behind and around chloe double kwik.If I were listining about the wreck I would know the names involved,so I will continue to listen for updates on it.
info

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2010
I was held up in the wreck it was a gray granddam and it went under a coal truck. They are letting traffic by as we speak.
Pinkie

Greenville, SC

#20 Jan 7, 2010
LOVE.. My husband lost his service and I can't get in touch with him..That may have happened to your brother also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min TrumpMan 149,675
Easiest woman at Bank 253 3 hr Just ask 12
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr bi guy 6,910
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr bi guy 25,617
Abortion is a human right. 6 hr Citizen 35
Looking 6 hr Looking 1
Dr. Scott Akers 7 hr Justcurious 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages