First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Do you get excited when you see that big red truck pull up with your man in it? I guess your not the only one. You definitely need to do a background check!!! If you only knew. Guess you will find out the hard way too.
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Why can't he find someone in his own town? Did you ever think of that? Remember the saying, "If it is to good to be true, it probably is". He can sweet talk you forever, make thousands of promises, tell you good night beautiful every single night. I don't know who you are but hopefully you will see this or a friend will see this and maybe you can do some checking yourself.
confused

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
HUH?
Friend

Williamson, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2013
She just thought she found a nice guy but he is a PLAYER. He made her feel like he wanted a life with her and her kids. He said all the right things, took them out to eat, fixed on her house, talked about a vacation and then started talking to another woman in Pikeville, playing both of them, running back and forth. Until he was seen at Steak and Shake with woman #2, may #3 who really knows. He says he is always working. RIGHT!!
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Always says he working, always wearing that uniform. Look out, he's probably coming to a town near you!! Smooth talker alright. He needs to stay in Logan where he belongs.
Who

Carlisle, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2013
The other woman wrote:
Always says he working, always wearing that uniform. Look out, he's probably coming to a town near you!! Smooth talker alright. He needs to stay in Logan where he belongs.
Who the hell you talking about?
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell you talking about?
Does it sound like someone you know?
tee hee

Paris, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
sounds like a woman scorned to me...lmao
Friend

Williamson, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2013
He definitely needs caught up in all of it. He is such a liar. Not only did he hurt her but he hurt her kids to. They loved him.
WWE

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2013
I dig crazy chicks.LMFAO
Friend

Williamson, WV

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Crazy chicks or not. I think she was trying to let the lady from Pikeville know what a loser she was dealing with and hopefully keep her and her kids from getting hurt. We heard she was a nice lady and came from a nice family. Nobody needs a psycho like that in their life. It is very sad. Hopefully, she is rid of him.
Yelp

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 14, 2013
There is another one in pikeville sounds just like that all of you all better be careful for this loser also only thing about this loser is he will control you and make you believe you are his world and then when something happens oh it was what it was according to him well three years of lies and promises I don't just call that a friend with benefits the least these losers could do is be honest so both people can see who they want also. Just be careful of the silver silverado extended cab with Ohio tags he's trash and karma will get him he is staying at the landmark I hate cheaters and liars your not in high school your too old to play a game also quit calling me I'm done idiot
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Sounds just like the guy I am talking about. He is from Logan. Extended cab red truck WV-B plate. He was seeing me and a girl from Pikeville. I guess he stopped by my house on the way to hers, spent the night with her and then stopped back by my house on the way to Logan. Thinks he's batman!!!! Told me one time when I couldn't get ahold of him that his daughter stayed with him. Found out later, his daughter doesn't spend the night with him. He was with his old girlfriend. He made me think for the longest time that I was the only one. We couldn't spend a lot of time together because he had to work so much, owning several business and having to travel to each one of them. I guess the old girlfriend, me and the girl from Pikeville were the different business he was traveling to.
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Yelp wrote:
There is another one in pikeville sounds just like that all of you all better be careful for this loser also only thing about this loser is he will control you and make you believe you are his world and then when something happens oh it was what it was according to him well three years of lies and promises I don't just call that a friend with benefits the least these losers could do is be honest so both people can see who they want also. Just be careful of the silver silverado extended cab with Ohio tags he's trash and karma will get him he is staying at the landmark I hate cheaters and liars your not in high school your too old to play a game also quit calling me I'm done idiot

Was this recent, because this guy back in January or February had a silver rental truck. I think it was Ohio tags. He had it for a couple months.
Yelp

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Sep 16, 2013
No we are talking about two different guys I am sure of it. This one is an idiot for sure. I just don't get why some men can't decide what they want. I think the more you treat a man like crap the more they love you so game on. The initials to the one I'm talking about is dh
The other woman

Williamson, WV

#16 Sep 16, 2013
Yelp wrote:
No we are talking about two different guys I am sure of it. This one is an idiot for sure. I just don't get why some men can't decide what they want. I think the more you treat a man like crap the more they love you so game on. The initials to the one I'm talking about is dh
The initials of this guy is MM. So if anyone knows who I am talking about, you better run. It is not worth the trouble. I am so mad at myself. I was good to him when he was around. I listened to his sob stories, felt sorry for him and all the time he has just been going from woman to woman.
Yelp

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 18, 2013
If anyone is seeing the one I was talking about with the initials dh I think they should know that he calls me all the time and wants to get back together sick sick man.
Oh no

Williamson, WV

#18 Sep 18, 2013
I think my friends coworker was seeing the one with the initials MM. She is such a sweet girl. Hopefully, she wasn't to involved.
Yelp

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Men r pigs it's simple but ladies we can do it too just remember but ours is sweet revenge
what the

Bristol, VA

#20 Sep 18, 2013
jibberish and wasted bandwidth on the internet, who cares?
The other woman wrote:
Do you get excited when you see that big red truck pull up with your man in it? I guess your not the only one. You definitely need to do a background check!!! If you only knew. Guess you will find out the hard way too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min hmmm 25,855
Creed T (Jan '14) 30 min woman in Red 26
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 48 min living dead girl 24,048
Why do women fart during sex? (Nov '09) 58 min Badiwuz 304
Matthew Collins 1 hr haha 2
pipeline companies 1 hr tim 1
dr. manning 1 hr we need you 5
2016 Election 11 hr pikecopublican 24
dr. james hurley Fri Cindy call me 11
More from around the web