First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2010
dude wrote:
no the dum asss was not in jail hes just a sorry peace of shit that just cares bout his own sorry filthy asss ,i thank hes got about 20 children by difrent women an has never done nothing for either of em worse than a black man knockin up white hos
THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR THIS COMMENT.IT FELLS GOOD TO KNOW THAT THER SOMEONE WHO KNEW HIM AS WELL AS I DID
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2010
well wrote:
i thought david said he was in jail when david jr. died.. im sorry for you loss hun i know its been years but yeah...its a shame some ppl dont give a sh*t for their kids
NO HIS ASS WASN'T IN JAIL HE WAS JUST TIED UP IN HIMSELF TO WORRY ABOUT HIS OWN SON
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#23 Apr 8, 2010
CONCERNED wrote:
Jessica,I don't know you,but its just not right getting on here saying such things about innocent children.They can not help what their father or mother does.These children doesn't need to see or read something like this and have their hearts hurt..Think about what your doing!<quoted text>
YES THIS KID DOES HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER SHE WANTS SHE WATCHED HER BROTHER GROW UP WANTING TO KNOW HIS SO CALLED DAD . WHICH HE NEVER WAS.AND AS FOR HIS OTHER KIDS THEY PROBABLY JUST WANTED TO KNOW HIM. KSOMEDAY THESE KIDS WILL FIND OUT ANYWAY THAT HE WAS NOT A DAD TO ANY OF THEM.MY GOD FORGIVE ME BUT HE WAS A NOBODY AND DIED THAT WAY
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#24 Apr 8, 2010
NOW FOR MY LAST COMMENT ABBOUT DAVID MULLINS! HE HURT EVERYBODY HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH AND IF IT IS TRUE TAT HE WAS CREMATED. WELL I GUESS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BECAUSE IM SURE HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO BURN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE ANY WAY. IM SORRY FOR WHO THIS MAY OFFEND.BUT THE HARSH AND SINPLE TRUTH IS HE HURT MOST PEOPLE HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH.JESSICA IS JUST LIKE MY OWN AND BONNIE IS MY SISTER. YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD ALLTHIS HAS BEEN ON THEM. ESPECIALLYFOR BONNIE WHO LOST HER SON JUST AS WELL. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY STUFF TO JESSICA THAT BABYGIRL STILL GRIEVES AND HER PRECIOUS MOMMY HAS TO LIVE WITH HIS LOSS EVERYDAY OF HER LIFE. THERE ISNT A DAY GOES BY THAT SHE DOESNT GRIEVE FOR HIM AS WELL AS THE REST OF US. SO GET OVER YOUR OPNIONS ON WHAT ANY OF HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE WE ONLY TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
RIPDave

Macon, GA

#25 Apr 8, 2010
I know for a fact David Mullins was in jail when DJ passed away because he called collect to my dads house trying to get my dad to help him get out to go to the funeral also david was in jail when sandy passed away and tried to get out then too. I know he might not always been around for his kids but i heard david plenty of times talk about how much he loved his kids and how much he missed them. noone is perfect so get over it...he was tryin his best to get josh out the week before he died....So just because someone isnt around all the time doesnt mean that they dont care or love you maybe they just think you be better off with out them...whatever im just upset david was always good to me and my family he will always be like a uncle to me and i love the entire mullins family and i think ya'll need to quit bad mouthin the dead..how would you feel if someone got on here and disrespected your dead loved one or friend cuz everyone in this world has something bad to be said bout them.
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#26 Apr 12, 2010
CONCERNED wrote:
Jessica,I don't know you,but its just not right getting on here saying such things about innocent children.They can not help what their father or mother does.These children doesn't need to see or read something like this and have their hearts hurt..Think about what your doing!<quoted text>
look this kid is still grieving the death of her brother AND IF YOU ARE SO CONCRENED OH WELL GET OVER IT SHE HAS ALLTHE RIGHT IN THIS WORLD TO SAY WHATS ON HER MIND.AS FPR ME SHE IS EACTALY RIGHT!!!!!YOU SHOULD WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN WHILE THEY ARE ON THE COMPUTER.ALSO DONT SAY ANYTHING TO MY NIECE EVER AGAIN. SAY IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#27 Apr 12, 2010
dude wrote:
no the dum asss was not in jail hes just a sorry peace of shit that just cares bout his own sorry filthy asss ,i thank hes got about 20 children by difrent women an has never done nothing for either of em worse than a black man knockin up white hos
YOU ARE SO RIGHT! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!!!!!!!!!!
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#28 Apr 12, 2010
wellnow wrote:
david mullins passed away,so get a life and quit thriveing on things about what he did or didn't do,i'm sure your perfect-hey.........
YEA HES DEAD AND FOR SOME PEOPLE IT IS A GREAT THING. HE HURT SO MANY PEOPLE AND WAS NOTHING BUT A CON.WHEN HE DID'NT HAVE THE GUTTS TO SHOW UP TO HIS SONS FUNERAl welli guess that really somes it up on what kind of person he is [sorry piece of shit]
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#29 Apr 12, 2010
WELL WELL I GUESS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT DAVID WAS CREMATED. WELL I GUESS IT IS JUST AS WELL HE PROBABLY GOING TO BURN I HELL ANYWAY!!!!!!!
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#30 Apr 12, 2010
bert taters only son wrote:
the man is dead so please let him rest in piece because he will be sadly missed r.i.p old buddy
YEA HES DEAD AND HE SHOULD BE. IT JUST MAKES ME MAD THAT HE DID IT ON HIS OWN SONS DATE OF DEATH. HOW MORE SICK CAN COULD HE HAVE GOTTEN?
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#31 Apr 12, 2010
Jessica Newcomb wrote:
David Mullins is a sorry piece of f ucking sh!t. Who has way too many b-astard children. I know this for a fact because he was my brother David Mullins Jr's biological father who was NEVER there for him and didnt even care enough to go to his son's funeral. F*UCK DAVID MULLINS. he deserves to die in jail and go to hell. Ugly a$s dead beat.
thats right babybirl you tell it like it is!!!!he may not have been in jail at the moment but his jail is hell split wide open.when they cremated he they did the right thing he was going to hell to burn anyway!!! i love you jessi and dont pay any attention to these losers!!!!!!
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#32 Apr 12, 2010
SHONDELLE CHANEY wrote:
<quoted text> look this kid is still grieving the death of her brother AND IF YOU ARE SO CONCRENED OH WELL GET OVER IT SHE HAS ALLTHE RIGHT IN THIS WORLD TO SAY WHATS ON HER MIND.AS FPR ME SHE IS EACTALY RIGHT!!!!!YOU SHOULD WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN WHILE THEY ARE ON THE COMPUTER.ALSO DONT SAY ANYTHING TO MY NIECE EVER AGAIN. SAY IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
i'd also like to say that he never cared how he hurt his children. why the hell should jessica care what you or anybody else thinks about what she says and like i said /[you should watch your kids while on the computer]\
SHONDELLE CHANEY

Winchester, KY

#33 Apr 12, 2010
RIPDave wrote:
I know for a fact David Mullins was in jail when DJ passed away because he called collect to my dads house trying to get my dad to help him get out to go to the funeral also david was in jail when sandy passed away and tried to get out then too. I know he might not always been around for his kids but i heard david plenty of times talk about how much he loved his kids and how much he missed them. noone is perfect so get over it...he was tryin his best to get josh out the week before he died....So just because someone isnt around all the time doesnt mean that they dont care or love you maybe they just think you be better off with out them...whatever im just upset david was always good to me and my family he will always be like a uncle to me and i love the entire mullins family and i think ya'll need to quit bad mouthin the dead..how would you feel if someone got on here and disrespected your dead loved one or friend cuz everyone in this world has something bad to be said bout them.
david was not in jail when d.j. passed away i am d.j.'s aunt and i saw david myself. so please dont try and justify him,he was a low life.period i loved sandy and she was a great woman just like her mother.i hate what peggy is going threw ,but the facts are david was no good for anything especially his children. i watched d.j. cry because david wouldnt have anything to do with him,a man that can walk off and never do anything for him is a sorry bastard
a friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Apr 14, 2010
Shondelle, you need to start your own tread! and leave the mullins family out of this, and yes David was in jail when DJ past .That boke my heart but come own Shondelle dont do this on here ,thats not cool at all! I belive in CARMA so you better watch them words they will come back and bit you Love you Peggie, danny , Janet,brian, i love you josh
SHONDELLE CHANEY

United States

#35 Apr 14, 2010
a friend wrote:
Shondelle, you need to start your own tread! and leave the mullins family out of this, and yes David was in jail when DJ past .That boke my heart but come own Shondelle dont do this on here ,thats not cool at all! I belive in CARMA so you better watch them words they will come back and bit you Love you Peggie, danny , Janet,brian, i love you josh
i am by no means putting down this family. i also loved them and still do .what you need to understand is that man put all of us thru hell. especially his son and i guess you are right CARMA does come back on you! no!!!!he was not in jail i saw him and told him his son had passed away. so pleease dont lie for him.and you are right about another thing i probably shouldnt be on here saying the things i have but when it comes to D.J. i am to sensitive,he was just like my son and like he was my first born. i watched this kid cry for so many years wanting to know why his real daddy didnt want anything to do with him. that kid just wanted david to love him .thats all!!!was that to much to ask of a dadddy????? god knoows i dont mean to hurt any of the family they are not at faught and are very good people.i want to appologize to the family if any of you have read any of this but i hope and pray that yopu can understand that he our boy so bad all his life, you know this as well as i do. i guess i truely am sorry for his death i just cant handle somebody trying to say he was something he wasnt.i will close by saying to the family i am so sorry for your loss.and i am sorry i cant change the way i feel about the way D.J. was done by david.to all the family i do love you all!!!!!!!!
Roberts

Pikeville, KY

#36 Apr 15, 2010
SHONDELLE CHANEY wrote:
PEGGY I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF SANDY. IM SORRY I CANT SAY THE SAME ABOUT DAVID HE HURT SO MANY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY D.J. YOU ARE A GOOD WOMAN PEGGY AND YOU SURE DID YOUR BEST WITH YOUR CHILDREN . YOU KNOW I LOVED SANDY. SHE WAS A GREAT WOMAN..........
Are you Sabrina's sister?
SHONDELLE CHANEY

United States

#38 Apr 17, 2010
Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Sabrina's sister?
yes i am sabrinas sister. who is this? and please dont go by some crazy name. if you knew my sister thenorld and you know that she was my world and i am asking you not tsay anything that wuld pt her down because she never did anything in this world to hurt anyboy.i love nd miss her so.the only reason i speak bad of david is beause it hurts me so bad for omebody to pretend he was a good person knowing what he did to his own blood.he even hurt hjs own fnmily so many times its unreal.he had a good family especially his mather.
dream

Winchester, KY

#39 Apr 21, 2010
i just had a dream last night, i dreamed of D J an David and it was so strange they both looked realy good D J wanted to come home with me i was afraid that Bonnie would get mad at me if he came home with me,we tried an tried to get a hold of her on the phone but couldnt get a hold of her soo i told him to come on with me anywway and while we were driveing toward pikeville fr the bypass we stoped an talked to david an D J said his goodby to Dav an we were both worried about if Bonnie were gonna get mad or not but D J wanted to come home with me so i brought him witth me and the dream ended it was so real but the thing is they both looked better than they ever did. it was probably just a dream but it was so real every body in the dream was just happy an i took it that Bonnie would have wanted D J to come home with me so i started home and on the way home i woke up
shondelle chaney

United States

#40 Apr 21, 2010
Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Sabrina's sister?
yes i am sabrinas sister will you please tell me wo you are and how you know my sister. i replied to you once and really want to know who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 2 hr U know who 309
My wife wants me to do my mother n law anally 2 hr rebel 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr lmao 20,254
Anna Pinson Wins (May '12) 4 hr aep rookery 22
Juanita (May '14) 4 hr Wise Man 53
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 131,906
dr nadar 5 hr Tommy 3
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 6 hr aep rookery 48
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 13 hr Just saying 55
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 17 hr Cut Off Rustys Fo... 65
Robert Marble RIP 21 hr aep rookery 11
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns