Man will not take u out in public

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just saying

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2013
If he won't take u out in public he is not your MAN!!! When he takes u out to eat ALL the time and does everything with u he is your MAN!!!
Agree

Torrance, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Get a new man.
the perfect man

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2013
see, you simply cannot treat your woman like that. they need to know you care about them and that you enjoy taking them out in public. but I also understand some men are sometimes embaressed by their partners..so do what I did...when they act a fool? take them out to a nice restaurant and make her wear a bag over her head during the meal..this will not only make her see the error of her ways, but it will establish a level leadership on your part.
what a joke

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2013
the perfect man wrote:
see, you simply cannot treat your woman like that. they need to know you care about them and that you enjoy taking them out in public. but I also understand some men are sometimes embaressed by their partners..so do what I did...when they act a fool? take them out to a nice restaurant and make her wear a bag over her head during the meal..this will not only make her see the error of her ways, but it will establish a level leadership on your part.
we are not talking about your blow up doll dumb azz
High Roller

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2013
Hell I bought her a pair of shoes and some store bought teeth, I ain't stupid enough to taker her out and another man pick her up after I spent all that money on her.

Besides if she would quit picking her nose and scratching her a#* in public, I might take her out more!
the perfect man

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2013
High Roller wrote:
Hell I bought her a pair of shoes and some store bought teeth, I ain't stupid enough to taker her out and another man pick her up after I spent all that money on her.
Besides if she would quit picking her nose and scratching her a#* in public, I might take her out more!
agreed! with a woman? you have to keep them down...nothing wrong with a little humiliation! they need to know their place. besides, as we all know...dinner wont fix itself...toilets don't magically clean themselves..

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2013
High Roller: Well, you spent money on 'her' and she's crude enough to pick her nose and scratch her a#*? If you don't dig her manners, dump her and look for someone else that is a little more
'up town'. OK?

1212fell
serves them right

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2013
women are always like "gimmie gimmie gimmie" but don't want to work for nothing? shiiit, she better wear a bag over her face when we go out in pubic
High Roller

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2013
1212fell wrote:
High Roller: Well, you spent money on 'her' and she's crude enough to pick her nose and scratch her a#*? If you don't dig her manners, dump her and look for someone else that is a little more
'up town'. OK?
1212fell
I can't, I also bought her a pair of shoes and that is a major commitment in these parts. I can take her out for a can of Vienna sausage, crackers and an ale 8 and that is fine dining for her. Those uppity "up town" girls will expect me to spring for McDonalds or the Mexican.
Big Amos

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Hey ladies, you smell that?

Me either. Get back in the kitchen and fix some fckng food!!!!
broke bad

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Big Amos wrote:
Hey ladies, you smell that?
Me either. Get back in the kitchen and fix some fckng food!!!!
Dont worry, you wouldnt smell it. What I would put in your food would be clear and odorless, you wouldnt feel the effects of it for a few hours at best.
Fox News Is A Joke

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Nov 5, 2013
I know its bad when they act that way.Tyrone don't take me out in public anymore either.
lmao
lmao
lmao

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Sounds like he has two relationships. If that's the case, he isn't a man. A man takes care of business at home and treats his ONE woman right, and with respect.
rofl

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2013
road_rage wrote:
Sounds like he has two relationships. If that's the case, he isn't a man. A man takes care of business at home and treats his ONE woman right, and with respect.
oh yeah like you haven't had to wear a bag over your head before lmao!
Berry girl

United States

#16 Nov 6, 2013
This topix got my attention because I knew a woman in a similar situation. Her husband never took her anyplace. Perhaps their marriage could have been saved had he done so, but his behavior was to the place where if she needed to run errands in town (she didn't drive then), he would take her to the edge of town and then drop her and their kids. She and the children had to walk all over Pikeville and, when finished with business, then walk back to where he was parked waiting to go home, no matter how many bags of groceries or goods they had to carry in any given weather. The point is that some men are just this way and once in a while so are women. This by no means is a justification, but more of an observation that your husband isn't the only one treating his wife in such a manner. I should say his ex-wife as she decided she'd had enough and obtained a divorce. I'm not saying a divorce is the correct solution for you, but it was for her. You are the one who must determine if anything will change for the better in your marriage, and if not,then what you need to do that is best for you and your children. I do wish you the best dear.
Truth

Virgie, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Just saying wrote:
If he won't take u out in public he is not your MAN!!! When he takes u out to eat ALL the time and does everything with u he is your MAN!!!

He's not you're man when he's screwing and promising the world to someone else
Poor Pockets

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2014
How about if you don't want to be seen with the man your with when you go out in public. Years ago when I was married to him , at first I wanted to go out and do things with him he only wanted to drive through drive thru's and if we went into Wal-Mart together all before we had kids together he would never stay with me once we would get in the store he was make a zip line for the cd's and electronics.
Most of the time my shopping trips with him ,would be me spending hours of my time just trying to find him again in the store. I was so embarrassed and hurt! Neither one of us at the time looked bad at all we were in our prime. Neither was cheating on either at the time either.
He was just as clueless then and self absorbed as he is now.
You may wonder why did I ever get back with him. Well not too long after we were married we had a child I was still in love with him for some time blinded by all of this. Then towards the end of our marriage I started cheating on him with a younger male off the internet. I soon told him about the other guy. I even started threatening divorce. Only one time did he ever shed a tear for me that I ever knew of. Even then he didn't mean it.
I don't know if he just isn't capable of it or he just never did ever true love me to began with , I don't know if he's capable of truly loving someone.About a year and half later we got divorced . We did the epo for six months then after that we started talking again. On my part I thought it was just him and I that we were back together so during that time I didn't cheat ,to this day I don't know about him. I've heard rumors ,but some of the rumors came from ignorant people and their jealously .
I felt bad about me cheating online, and thought we could actually work things out. Was even told by a couple people including him that if we didn't try to work things out I would go to Hell . I did still have some love for him at this time left in me. We did this for close to two years then he moved back in with me. The house was mine its was through my blood line we got it all.I got pregnet again by him about the time he moved in with me. About three months later the guy I cheated on him with just over the net. Called me I never got over for will I . The guy from the net and I would secretly talk for five months . My ex was well aware...I quit talking to the one from the net only cause he was younger and I wanted to let him have time to figure out his place in life and to I had fears of my families and my ex's families and my ex on if they would take my children away from me.
Poor Pockets

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2014
When I was seven months along I was confronted again by someone accusing my ex of cheating on me . Life went on I had my child everything between us was good for some time except he still never changed on how he treated me.
In the Summer when my second child was 14 months old I found out the guy from the net passed away. I've been traumatized ever since.He was the love of my life. Since then another year or so later I kicked my ex out. I had to have him move back in with me due to the economic times.
The only thing that's really changed is me , I don't ever want to be seen out in public with him. I don't ever want to be known as his women. Everything about him gets on my nerves now. We have nothing in common that's in concrete. Just our kids...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#20 Jan 7, 2014
High Roller: She's a LOSER!!!!! Vienna Sausages??? Try an experienced gay man and have a LOT OF FUN!!!!!!!

1212fell
me

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe u ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 min Paris 32,694
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min CriminalsForever 149,614
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Paris 2,526
Black lives matter. 1 hr Mixer 46
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 2 hr Along came Jones 38
Documentary on The Lillelid Murders (Mar '13) 2 hr justaguy 102
County Clerk Lay Offs 3 hr Living high on hog 33
nugent not selling 5 hr TrumpMan 57

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages