Mitch Mcconnell Needs To Go

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
He is ruining Kentucky

Waco, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
He is a complete embarrassment to the state and killing the coal industry. He was famous for his statement about the republicans party's only job was to defeat Obama and prevent him from getting a second term.
He is running his mouth again by vowing no support for anything Obama proposes to get the economy going. This man and the Tea Party is responsible for the gridlock in government. He has cost thousands of jobs and caused untold misery in this country by not trying to help fix this economy. He is only worried about his own job and the money Wall Street and corporations give him.

I will not vote for this man and will contribute to anybody's campaign that runs against him in 2014. How can East Kentucky ask for help with the coal industry when we have this fool poking Obama with a sharp stick everyday...he is doing us more harm than good and is just mean and being obstinate. Angry old white men just lost the election for Mitt, we need to get someone in that will help with the economy or at least not embarrass the whole state.
Free Reader

Ransom, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Yes you are exactly right and it amazes me with so many intelligent and productive members that the Republican tolerates McConnell and Boehner.
big blue

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
you are so right,he has done nothing for ky.HE IS KILLING OUR STATE.
ditch mitch 2014

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
i agree he is an embarresment to the state

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Somebody Hold Him Down and I'll Hump His Republican Leg!!!....
tigger

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2012
He's needed to go for a long time. They want Ashley I hate coal Judd to run against Mitch. Guess mitch has little to worry about. Ppl hate her more. Oh well.
AMJ

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
just notice how you never see mitch after the Elections.unless its to hold back a bill.to help the state of KY.thinking that will help his party when hes Actully hurting them.also this state.
Not for Us

Waco, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
He don't know where Eastern Ky is and could care less about us, we have not had anybody since Carl Perkins...Mitch is for Mitch and if he does anything else it is for Louisville or Lexington the population centers where the votes are...
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I got to agree that he is a bum, and has done nothing but hurt the State of Ky. Why someone would vote for such a bible thumping freak is beyond me.
vet

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
at least there are some people with the intelligence to want to get rid of trash that is causing the state of kentucky to lose jobs. it is not the president it is that jerk mcconnel. I hope that we can get rid of him before he finishes this term- we need to get a petition going to recall his sorry butt.
Roy

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 10, 2012
vet wrote:
at least there are some people with the intelligence to want to get rid of trash that is causing the state of kentucky to lose jobs. it is not the president it is that jerk mcconnel. I hope that we can get rid of him before he finishes this term- we need to get a petition going to recall his sorry butt.
Where do I sign?
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
i'LL SIGN IT ,BRING IT AT ME .
Nutz

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 12, 2012
I agree Mitch would rather the people of Kentucky do without just to spite Obama. Its time for change he is not good for this country.
The Problem

Martin, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
not the answer, this joker and a few more like him is what cost Mitt the election. He can't keep his mouth shut about not working with Obama and will push us over the fiscal cliff...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Agree with all of you he is not good for the state of Kentucky or the country. Lets Ditch Mitch !
true

Langley, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
I thought it was a shame him or paul dident even show up for the coal miners after all the work they put into the rally just think if one of them had came all the media in the country would have been here so all we got was wsaz and wymt a shame i tell you
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
true wrote:
I thought it was a shame him or paul dident even show up for the coal miners after all the work they put into the rally just think if one of them had came all the media in the country would have been here so all we got was wsaz and wymt a shame i tell you
There was not 100 people at the "Rally".
CMN

Wayne, NJ

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Friends there in KY say Mitch is out next election regardless of who runs against him. On the Louisville Forum there are those who defend him because they do not like Ashley Judd and fear the rural and mining areas of the state will prevent them from holding onto him, even though none are too keen on him anyway. Mitch is the Devil they know. So run someone else. Surely, KY has some good true blue Americans who could easily topple Mitch.

You cannot choose someone because of their stance on coal. Coal is NOT in America's future, it is the past and is destined to fall by the wayside as technology moves forward. Choose someone who can move the state and in turn the country forward.
opinion

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 13, 2012
i think congress should get two terms just like the pres. and gov.
Laughing

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Ashley Judd!!! Now that would be a joke. Mitch is a loser. But, Ashley knows nothing about government. She would have to miss sessions to attend UK ballgames.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,363
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dennis 148,143
$1000 for 2 bed apartment at the Pikeville Comm... 3 hr CASH 30
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr The Apostle 31,890
Rachel Ratliff on facebook 4 hr Smeared 3
vote trump, protect our families !!!! 5 hr Disgusting 7
Ray Jones Senior 5 hr White 12
Is Toyota really building factory in Pikeville? 8 hr Butter Head 20
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 9 hr Whitey Rogue 127
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages