Comments
1 - 20 of 144 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://youtu.be/6OWcqF3S3Ag

....time to start postin' more music on Piketopix, divert the craziness....

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

http://youtu.be/FFY__iG5OYU

....covering Alice

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 13, 2013
 
http://youtu.be/b9DBafBhDSc

this forum's theme song

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 14, 2013
 
http://youtu.be/j7MY1rtPL5Q

It's where we're at

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 14, 2013
 
http://youtu.be/t84M4O2u_v4

Grandma take me home

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 14, 2013
 
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
While the original version of this song is just as good..there's just something about this cover of the Seals & Croft classic that's so awesome..and this even has the added bonus of another awesome track from a great masterpiece of an album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Actually HAD the CD Bloody Kisses, I believe I traded it for a Sting CD with a friend of mine in London.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Traded for Sting? Wha?! LOL. I love(d) Type O Negative and saw them at least 5 times before Peter Steele (R.I.P.) died awhile back. I was actually a fan of Steele's long before T.O.N. from his metal Carnivore and even his early punk-ish band FallOut. They (Type O Neg) were just so unique and IMO their 4th album "October Rust" is one of the most melodically beautiful pieces of Art ever put to audio and recorded. It's a "love making" album definitely when with the right woman, ha! Anyway, since I've donated 1 killer T.O.N. cover to this thread, here's another awesome recreation from them (live version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTW - I was just getting ready to split for supper when I saw your posts publish so I'm out for awhile
...Later!
gay.
Spring Fever

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

spring again, time for the spring spawn of Clorox and milk jugs up at TrashTrap Dam. Time for the pillheads to start getting their teeth pulled down at Allen for a script. Time for the fiscal court to holler they are 3 million in debt again and try to raise our taxes. Time for Pikeville to laugh as they count their money and still holler for more coal severance. Time for Belfry High to start scouting out WVa. football talent for next season.

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Spring Fever wrote:
spring again, time for the spring spawn of Clorox and milk jugs up at TrashTrap Dam. Time for the pillheads to start getting their teeth pulled down at Allen for a script. Time for the fiscal court to holler they are 3 million in debt again and try to raise our taxes. Time for Pikeville to laugh as they count their money and still holler for more coal severance. Time for Belfry High to start scouting out WVa. football talent for next season.
Sounds like every town really.

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 14, 2013
 
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Traded for Sting? Wha?! LOL. I love(d) Type O Negative and saw them at least 5 times before Peter Steele (R.I.P.) died awhile back. I was actually a fan of Steele's long before T.O.N. from his metal Carnivore and even his early punk-ish band FallOut. They (Type O Neg) were just so unique and IMO their 4th album "October Rust" is one of the most melodically beautiful pieces of Art ever put to audio and recorded. It's a "love making" album definitely when with the right woman, ha! Anyway, since I've donated 1 killer T.O.N. cover to this thread, here's another awesome recreation from them (live version):
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTW - I was just getting ready to split for supper when I saw your posts publish so I'm out for awhile
...Later!
Naww..it was just that, this guy was poorer than a church mouse, and he loves TO-, so I just traded to be doin', I've only listened to the Sting CD once, it's Sting's Greatest Hits+ 1 new song, which at that time was "Fields Of Gold". Really love the Police much better than solo Sting.
you forgot

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 14, 2013
 
Spring Fever wrote:
spring again, time for the spring spawn of Clorox and milk jugs up at TrashTrap Dam. Time for the pillheads to start getting their teeth pulled down at Allen for a script. Time for the fiscal court to holler they are 3 million in debt again and try to raise our taxes. Time for Pikeville to laugh as they count their money and still holler for more coal severance. Time for Belfry High to start scouting out WVa. football talent for next season.
hey you forgot; time for the smell of freshly burnt rubbers at bob amos park!
joe bob bubba lee lewis

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 14, 2013
 
time for my neighbors who have no air conditioning to start burning outside every day to cook over an open flame
too hot to cook inside i reckon
so the smell of wood smoke chokes me to deaht dang near ever eveningbut i guess its ok i might get invited to have a smores or something

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 14, 2013
 
joe bob bubba lee lewis wrote:
time for my neighbors who have no air conditioning to start burning outside every day to cook over an open flame
too hot to cook inside i reckon
so the smell of wood smoke chokes me to deaht dang near ever eveningbut i guess its ok i might get invited to have a smores or something
That reminds me....

http://youtu.be/xGCJ5j7oVWc

where hamburgers sizzle on an open grill night and day
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, The Police were/are great but I never cared much for Sting's solo stuff. That said, Police drummer Stewart Copeland is amazing in all that he does. Are you familiar with his other "supergroup" with Phish's Trey Anastasio and Primus' Les Claypool aka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You sound gay.

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 15, 2013
 
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, The Police were/are great but I never cared much for Sting's solo stuff. That said, Police drummer Stewart Copeland is amazing in all that he does. Are you familiar with his other "supergroup" with Phish's Trey Anastasio and Primus' Les Claypool aka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, been hearing them some on the SIRIUS JAM channel, and I believe sometime back on the Grateful Dead channel.

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 15, 2013
 
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Hey MC, you just listed this song from Pat Benatar over on the Song Title Game but I was wondering if you've ever heard a "metalized" cover of it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hadn't until recently.

Somebody (it might have been you) posted this song on one of my music threads.

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 15, 2013
 
http://youtu.be/o8G5eGicdaI

Their best song, in my opinion

“Goin' Nuts In Nuttsville”

Since: Nov 11

Nuttsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 16, 2013
 
http://youtu.be/GssGstMvpdU

Flowers are blooming

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 16, 2013
 
Musikologist wrote:
http://youtu.be/GssGstMvpdU
Flowers are blooming
Yes they are but sometimes Spring gets sprung and something more than flowers blooms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 16, 2013
 
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are but sometimes Spring gets sprung and something more than flowers blooms..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dude i love that you have ecletic tastes in music
but shewwweee, liven it up a little, im gonna play this one for all the girls out there who remembers what its like being young and in love for the first time with a young sweet boy and being out of school for the summer and sneaking off to the woods or the lake and making love under a hot summer sky, and believing it will last forever.....oh to go back to the innocence!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

153 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 8 min Musikologist 3,379
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DemocRATS 146,149
The Movie Music Thread (May '13) 17 min Musikologist 79
Desperate for Mixed pickle recipe 17 min gardner 5
Benghazi, Boston, & Bureaucracy Blow Up Even More! (Apr '13) 17 min Kyboy 1,145
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min curious 128,581
paris cowboy = music 29 min Musikologist 71
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 11 hr Highway_Woman 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••