no such thing as a faithful woman
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John Simpson

UK

#83 Jun 22, 2012
why do we all have to be so sexest? Men this women that. why cant we just deal with the situation in a more mature manner i understand the debate because i have been thru it but yeah just try and be more grown up about it many reguards xx
Rob

United States

#84 Oct 16, 2012
Have been faithful to my girl for four years now. She has been in and out of jail numerous times. Usually four to six months out of each year. This time she has been in for 7 months. She was caught screwing another inmate in jail, a male inmate. Her and the other inmate were moved to different counties. I have always been faithful and good to this woman. So I can only imagine what she did on the outside. Sux and hurts when u treat women good and they do this.
Listen

Jasper, AL

#85 Oct 8, 2013
Rob wrote:
Have been faithful to my girl for four years now. She has been in and out of jail numerous times. Usually four to six months out of each year. This time she has been in for 7 months. She was caught screwing another inmate in jail, a male inmate. Her and the other inmate were moved to different counties. I have always been faithful and good to this woman. So I can only imagine what she did on the outside. Sux and hurts when u treat women good and they do this.
She sounds like a dumb animal, career criminal...but you lack good judgement . You sound like a volunteer instead of a victim
Sassy

United States

#86 Oct 9, 2013
There's no such thing as a faithful man! Me and my boyfriend have lived together 3 years I have always taken good care of him made sure I have supper when he comes home and everything else a wife would do. I caught him cheating a few weeks ago with some girl from Facebook he swears that was the only time but I have caught him talking to girls on Facebook many times the last 2 years so I doubt that was the only time..I've never cheated on him I love him with all my heart and I am trying to make it work bc I do love him and I want our child to have a normal life but its not easy to forget..I don't know why people love to break up relationships and it seems like the better you are to your man the worse they treat you...
seeking spider

Pikeville, KY

#87 Oct 9, 2013
Sassy wrote:
There's no such thing as a faithful man! Me and my boyfriend have lived together 3 years I have always taken good care of him made sure I have supper when he comes home and everything else a wife would do. I caught him cheating a few weeks ago with some girl from Facebook he swears that was the only time but I have caught him talking to girls on Facebook many times the last 2 years so I doubt that was the only time..I've never cheated on him I love him with all my heart and I am trying to make it work bc I do love him and I want our child to have a normal life but its not easy to forget..I don't know why people love to break up relationships and it seems like the better you are to your man the worse they treat you...
the only person breaking up the relationship is the unfaithful spouse/boy or girlfriend.
the other person is always to blame, and yes, they do hold some blame, but the married person is the one who pulls off thier underwear and does the deed.
so they are the ones intentionally breaking up their own relationship.
Sassy

United States

#88 Oct 10, 2013
No I think they both can take equal credit since they hooked up on Facebook she knew he had a family plus she knew where he worked so she was hoping to snag a big fat payday every week..people just don't have any morals anymore

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#89 Oct 10, 2013
Sassy wrote:
No I think they both can take equal credit since they hooked up on Facebook she knew he had a family plus she knew where he worked so she was hoping to snag a big fat payday every week..people just don't have any morals anymore
I agree with you. They are equally to blame. The ONLY way that the other person would not have an equal amount of blame would be in a situation where she/he didn't know that the other was with someone else. If you sleep with someone knowing that they have a family, you are just as guilty as they are.
viktor

Brussels, Belgium

#90 Dec 10, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>well i have to disagree with you i was married to a man for 21 years and never even thought about cheating on him but he decieded to cheat on me...so i dont think i could ever be that true again so mayby in a way you are right
i'm sorry for you. i'm always faithful, but for the second time am being proved naive. so, i know what you feel. still, would you want to start believing there are no good guys\girls out there?
VeryTrue

Hewitt, NJ

#91 Apr 9, 2015
Most women that Cheat are the Biggest Losers too.
RightAsAlways

Bloomfield, NJ

#92 Apr 16, 2015
Not these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Daddy???? 33 min Try to speak it 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min CriminalsForever 149,852
p'villes hot cruizing spot 50 min Bob 3
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr -Prince- 7,588
Paul Patton Statue 1 hr Beetlejuice 9
$2.5Million at What Rate and Fee? 2 hr Pay a fine 12
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 2 hr Obamatards 35
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 hr Uncle Tom 32,719

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages