Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
sequestester

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 1, 2013
 
The nation ends today. Social security checks stop. Food stamps stop. Police can't respond to help us. School teacher loose jobs. Fire fighters can't get paid. Just a sad day for America. What will we all do? Our President said we will all suffer greatly unless we get more tax money.
pumpkin pie

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 1, 2013
 
sequestester wrote:
The nation ends today. Social security checks stop. Food stamps stop. Police can't respond to help us. School teacher loose jobs. Fire fighters can't get paid. Just a sad day for America. What will we all do? Our President said we will all suffer greatly unless we get more tax money.
He's an i diot!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So what does that make you a mongrel retard.
You idiot...the word is "sequester". Not "Molester". You have no idea what it is.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This is more of the same-ol-same-ol from the Republican Party. Look at their history over the last two years. The Republicans in Congress are deliberately 'sabotaging' our own Government thinking it will win elections, at the expense of suffering Americans and our economy. For two years they have attempted to stop and block anything which could help America.

If you don't believe me .....

"For the next two years, we can’t let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back."
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)

And if you don't believe the sequester is more of the same of what the Republican leadership has been doing for two years. They admit to it.

“I think Friday will be an important day that shows we’re finally willing to stand and fight for conservative principles and force Washington to start living within its means. And that will be a big victory.”
-- Steve Scalise, Republican Louisiana Representative and chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee

Catch the 'we are' and 'force Washington' part? Kinda contradicts the claim that it's President Obama's doing. Again, just look at the Republican Party's deliberate obstructionism over the last two years.

Another important repeat of what has been occurring. Note that the sequester and cuts from it will affect lower middle-class and low-income families the most, and not the rich. And the Republicans think it's a big victory? After all, it's only the '47 percent' and people like the elderly who will suffer, huh?

A point to think about. If it's so easy to do cuts in Government then why didn't the Republicans do them while they were in office for eight years?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Republican leadership has totally distroyed the American two-party system. It's no long a system of check and balance, it's now used by them as a tool solely to make the Government not function. They have used the two-party system to deliberately undermine the Government in hopes it will win elections.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The option was cuts in govt. spending or Ovomit was going to tax the ass off of working people. If Obama can add $6 trillion to the debt in 4 years, certainly he can trim a measley $42 billion from his budget.

Furthermore, the Democratic leadership has destroyed our health care system. So I guess we're even.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 2, 2013
 
Big Cat wrote:
The option was cuts in govt. spending or Ovomit was going to tax the ass off of working people. If Obama can add $6 trillion to the debt in 4 years, certainly he can trim a measley $42 billion from his budget.
Furthermore, the Democratic leadership has destroyed our health care system. So I guess we're even.
You ignorant pos quit having sex with little boys.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos quit having sex with little boys.
*reported
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 3, 2013
 
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
*reported
Lmfao
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 3, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant pos quit having sex with little boys.
"reported
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 3, 2013
 
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>"reported
lmfao

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2013
 
Bumping this thread back up the list.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

look at what Republicans have done in the last 2 years one says. look at what socialist Obama, socialists in Congress have done to this nation. you brainwashed John Dewey federal government educated know nothings dont have the faintest idea what a trillion dollars is. the trillion dollars socialist president of yours has destroyed America and you blaming republicans but nary a word about your socialist Constitution trashing president with his cronies, elected and nonelected in DC, the socialist capital of the USSA. 2 party system. that is the biggest joke of the world. even the Russians talk about the one party system of the US. 58,000+ died to keep south vietnam free from communism and you elect socialism right into DC. those 58,000+ wasted their lives to have their beloved America turned into a socialist camp because American crybabies couldn't make it on their own. believe me you deserve everything this socialist president and all the socialist presidents after him, you deserve everything they stick to ya. but we who lived and loved American Constitutionalism dont deserve this socialist crap being shoved down our throats. have fun socialists.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dunadd wrote:
look at what Republicans have done in the last 2 years one says. look at what socialist Obama, socialists in Congress have done to this nation. you brainwashed John Dewey federal government educated know nothings dont have the faintest idea what a trillion dollars is. the trillion dollars socialist president of yours has destroyed America and you blaming republicans but nary a word about your socialist Constitution trashing president with his cronies, elected and nonelected in DC, the socialist capital of the USSA. 2 party system. that is the biggest joke of the world. even the Russians talk about the one party system of the US. 58,000+ died to keep south vietnam free from communism and you elect socialism right into DC. those 58,000+ wasted their lives to have their beloved America turned into a socialist camp because American crybabies couldn't make it on their own. believe me you deserve everything this socialist president and all the socialist presidents after him, you deserve everything they stick to ya. but we who lived and loved American Constitutionalism dont deserve this socialist crap being shoved down our throats. have fun socialists.
Blah blah blah blah NS from Fox, you got beat in a Landslide get over it.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

if you consider me nuts, clueless and spam for telling you about Constitutional America being torn down and socialist America being built in her place, then i'll be nuts, clueless and spam to you. I wish you all had moved to Cuba or Venezuela for your socialism but it seems you are bound and determined to force a socialist country onto the North American continent but here's bottom line, we aint giving up our American Constitutional republic given to us by our founding fathers, so get ready to split the old USA up into our piece and yours because that is exactly what you are causing with your socialist crap. anyone interested, Flat Top Arms over in Beckley WV is sponsoring a God, guns, guts gathering in Raleigh County Convention Center at Beckley March 16. Contact Ron and Diana Wood, at Flat Top Arms for information.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dunadd wrote:
if you consider me nuts, clueless and spam for telling you about Constitutional America being torn down and socialist America being built in her place, then i'll be nuts, clueless and spam to you. I wish you all had moved to Cuba or Venezuela for your socialism but it seems you are bound and determined to force a socialist country onto the North American continent but here's bottom line, we aint giving up our American Constitutional republic given to us by our founding fathers, so get ready to split the old USA up into our piece and yours because that is exactly what you are causing with your socialist crap. anyone interested, Flat Top Arms over in Beckley WV is sponsoring a God, guns, guts gathering in Raleigh County Convention Center at Beckley March 16. Contact Ron and Diana Wood, at Flat Top Arms for information.
You should move to Mexico they love stupid people there.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ill stay in my beloved mountains and you can take your socialism, socialist president and DC and stick em up your socialist rear end, you piece of socialist trash. your united socialist states of america has all the stupid ignorance any one continent can handle. your socialism is just a way to keep people down in the hellhole you love and cherish so dearly and i hope all the socialists in DC stick it to you trash. have fun in your socialist hellhole.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i forgot gimme my nut, bulb and whatever the crap that other thing is, and ill leave you socialists to your socialism.
wtf

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 5, 2013
 
dunadd wrote:
i forgot gimme my nut, bulb and whatever the crap that other thing is, and ill leave you socialists to your socialism.
Go over to Bob Amos park I promise you'll get a nut or two over there.lmao lmao
cut

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 5, 2013
 
dunadd wrote:
ill stay in my beloved mountains and you can take your socialism, socialist president and DC and stick em up your socialist rear end, you piece of socialist trash. your united socialist states of america has all the stupid ignorance any one continent can handle. your socialism is just a way to keep people down in the hellhole you love and cherish so dearly and i hope all the socialists in DC stick it to you trash. have fun in your socialist hellhole.
I think all the male radical Liberals should be "cut" then they could not populate more poison on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 150,978
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Mitch 987
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min spaceship 130,436
Since you won't take a picture man look at that... 39 min Lady bug 1
Adam Bryant (Jul '09) 44 min Lady bug 22
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hell raiser 81,596
Mayor Pro Tem 1 hr Overtaxed 11
pikeville attorneys 1 hr Good or bad 6
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 23 hr old timer 92

Search the Pikeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••