Coal miner Stickers/Decals for sale

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Cricuteer

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I am thinking of setting up a booth at Hillbilly Days and at Bullcreek to sell customized vinyl decals. I make the "crawling" coal miners that you see on vehicles, with all kinds of different sayings.

I also have a cool one that is a coal miner father carrying his dinner bucket and holding his childs hand(can do boy or girl) and another child on his other side. Its really awesome. I usually do "Family Tradition" on it, but can put any saying you want.

I can also do custom stickers of just about anything you want. If I can get the picture/drawing/etc on my computer, then I can make you a sticker or decal out of it.

Anyway, I was wondering if you think I could sell these like that. I know the sign shops charge quite a bit, especially for the big ones big enough to cover the back window of a vehicle. I sell these for $20, with a quote of your choice in the same size. The same ones at a sign shop cost about $40+ for this size and the lettering is extra. I also do the small ones for $5-10.

I have over 10,000 fonts for lettering.

Would anyone be interested in these?
coalminers wife

Stanton, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Coal the REAL Black Power!!!! Can you make that one?
Cricuteer

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2010
Yeah, but, should I? I don't know.......sounds a little racist to me.

Not calling you racist, or anything, but it doesn't sound very nice.
Kristi

Clinton, IA

#4 Dec 25, 2010
I am interested in two decals. The first one would be the crawling coal miner and he would like it to say I have friends in low places. the second one would be the crawling miner and it should say something about coal miners wife or I love my miner. If you could let me know what you would charge with shipping it would be great. I can also get u window messurments if its needed. Also, are they only white or can you make them color too?
JESSIE

Morgantown, WV

#6 Nov 27, 2011
was wondering what sayings you had im looking for something unique ...i hate having things that everyone does

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2011
When I first saw this thread I thought it was going to be about the old Coal Stickers and Decals, the company ones. I have binder books full of those from
the last 40 - 50 years or so. I'd imagine that they
are collectibles for people that actually do collect and save them..which a lot of people used to do.
where

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2011
I am sick and tired of seeing these damn stickers. I could give a shit less where you work or if you are a miner!!!

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2011
where wrote:
I am sick and tired of seeing these damn stickers. I could give a shit less where you work or if you are a miner!!!
Well I think it's safe to say we have someone here that is not a Friend Of Coal.
Legendary Crap

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2011
Can you make me one about how I draw a check? I'd like my face with $ signs in the eyes and me sitting in a recliner and the saying would be "Keep staring, bitches, your hard work paid for this vehicle." I would want this to cover my entire back glass. What is the price? I'd like all the c's in my quote to be cent signs and the s's to be dollar signs.

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 27, 2011
Legendary Crap wrote:
Can you make me one about how I draw a check? I'd like my face with $ signs in the eyes and me sitting in a recliner and the saying would be "Keep staring, bitches, your hard work paid for this vehicle." I would want this to cover my entire back glass. What is the price? I'd like all the c's in my quote to be cent signs and the s's to be dollar signs.
You'd better get that Trademarked because I may want one of those myself!
amy

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Well if it wasnt for coal miners u wouldnt have ur lights on!!! So suck it up
THE LEGEND HIMSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think it's safe to say we have someone here that is not a Friend Of Coal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married preacher cheating?? 27 min feeling sorry 171
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min LMAO 13,086
1st BLOOD MOON = Isis + Ebola So What's Next i... 1 hr on the way 34
Who is Roger Ford ???????? 1 hr uh huh 11
the expo does it again! 1 hr Kitten 51
wreck at shelby near food city (Apr '14) 2 hr dancingwolf 56
Barry Chaney Slaps Table in Disgust 2 hr Isaias 3
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 3 hr Just me 39
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 8 hr doubt it 67
Arrogance Bulling of Pikeville HS 8 hr truth out 13