markiemark z

Pikeville, KY

#41 Aug 20, 2014
Curious wrote:
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one.(. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
Fake book is the biggest cesspool of liars who claim to be christians i have ever witnessed.
not only that, the nonsense that they post on there, its the same bull shit different day. you can go and look and a week from now the same bull will come up in your news. but right now its worse than ever cause there are parents who posting pics of their kids going to school, i can see the first day everyone wants to mark the occasion, but whats with the ones who have put a pic of their kids on every da since school went back?
posing with a paper held up telling what grade their in
but my favorite are the ones who "LIKE" some post about morals and say "prayers" when they aint stepped foot in a church in years. and then someone said something about someone breaking up their marriage and this one woman was likeing the shit out of it and the whole time shes laying there in bed with a man she stole right away from his wife, lmmfao.
and then another one saying i want everyone to know this one is a cheating liar and im divorcing him. hes with another woman, then a week later, that is gone and they are all huggy lovie again.
fakebook is just that, fake friends, go look at your friend list right now and see how many of them people you really ever were friends with.
how many of them did you ever have a meal with or go someplace with or hang out with, and im not talking about 25 years ago in grade school, i mean in the last 2 years.
if you were alone in your house right now and you got very sick, how many of them would come to help you???
how many would say PRAYERSPRAYING
and forget you exist in a few seconds.
i see some people on there having over 1000 friends, and i think bull crap, you might have 10 half fake friends, and if you are lucky you have one real one. if you want to find out who is a real friend, put a message on there saying my facebook/phone/internet/laptop , etc is messed up and i cant get on my page, if anyone needs to talk to me here is my phone number call me
say you are sick or injured and cant get on the computer and feeling blue or lonely and see how many call to see about you.
but post on there you have some good juicy gossip about someone and wish you could get on there to tell it but you cant, your damn phone will break from so many calls.
cause everyone is nosy and gossipy liars and half of them secretly will be happy if you say you are sick.
they will say you are on drugs and dope sick lmfao.
and when you put on there 77 pictures, people just skim at them trying to find one or two where you look like crap or fat or see who is with you, or see what your house looks like in the background.
FAKE BOOK. go take a good long look.
rolling eyes

Jackson, KY

#42 Aug 21, 2014
Sound like a lot of jealousy going on here, are you not just as proud of your children . You know if you don't want o see those post there is a delete button
George

Wheelwright, KY

#43 Aug 21, 2014
Nobody is jealous of these crazy people and it's a general conversation for people to calm down with all the royalty pictures and words. I have seen people say pray for me , I am in the ambulance . Come on, that's extreme . And most of these so called royal kids are average - if there average and there parents must know it because they are trying to build them up. And why delete the crazies , sometimes we all get a big laugh with how far they will go to act ( blessed ) .
markiemark z

Pikeville, KY

#44 Aug 21, 2014
George wrote:
Nobody is jealous of these crazy people and it's a general conversation for people to calm down with all the royalty pictures and words. I have seen people say pray for me , I am in the ambulance . Come on, that's extreme . And most of these so called royal kids are average - if there average and there parents must know it because they are trying to build them up. And why delete the crazies , sometimes we all get a big laugh with how far they will go to act ( blessed ).
No, not true, Because I unfriended some this week for that very reason, this nutjob guy was posting constantly about how his ex was a slut and all the vile terrible things shes done then the next day hes bck in love with her again and all is great.
i hate people who are all drama, and i hate the ones who think no one really knows how they met their husband or wife,
ask them sometime
half will lie but if you know them you know half of them met because they were cheating.
im not jealous of no one.
i think they are all pathetic that they cant put up one pic of their child that they have to put up 15 of the same thing.
no one cares
no one wants to see it, how many people post a music video and peope really watch it?
i just go on there to see who all is asking for unspoken prayers cause they are too firkin stupid to see that they just spoke about it lmgdmfao
proud parent

Jackson, KY

#45 Aug 22, 2014
I'm a proud parent and will post as off ten as i want about my children because I'm proud of them and I'm a good parent. I think that parents should built their children's self esteem any way they can and if that means bragging on facebook then have at it
just my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#46 Aug 22, 2014
proud parent wrote:
I'm a proud parent and will post as off ten as i want about my children because I'm proud of them and I'm a good parent. I think that parents should built their children's self esteem any way they can and if that means bragging on facebook then have at it
There is nothing wrong with posting pictures of your children on facebook and being proud of them. We all love our children (or at least we should). We just have to be careful about building our children's self esteem too much; otherwise you can wind up with a arrogant kid child that thinks he is entitled to whatever he wants whenever he wants. We have to remember that no one else loves our child the way that we do and we need to be responsible and make these children compassionate caring responsible human beings. We don't want a generation of "globehead" (Beth Moore term) children who think that the world revolves around them and owes them something.
amy winehouse

Pikeville, KY

#47 Aug 22, 2014
Also keep in mind, ANYONE can save your kids pics. So when you are posting pics of them in the tub or in their swimsuit etc, some perv might be sending those pics out to other pervs.
And like the other person said, no one loves your kids as much as you do and no one cares if you post 25 pics of them at their ballgame.
After the first 2, we are good.
George

Virgie, KY

#48 Aug 22, 2014
Proud parent , you are missing the point , you can post nice pictures , and stuff similar , and people enjoy seeing them. There is a line that people cross and people can tell or read between the lines . Alot of parents are insinuating that there child is just wonderful and everybody else's kids are runner- up's . We all love the person you have become , what person they are ten or fifteen . We are so blessed - just love my little family - well that's great , but why are you so blessed and tell everybody , your blessed everyday, that's not normal , and who are you competing against. People can tell , when certain people are trying to say there family is better than your family . But to be brutally honestly I looked , and seen five or six that just brag or whatever, hint-( we don't need to know every move you make all day long .) but I tell you people there are some nice pictures , but I seen nice average kids , no more- no less, I saw little runts with bad skin and hair , that was just a kid . I saw one that was in his upper teens and his parents acted like he was fourteen. Listen you can do what you want but remember what the one lady said - no one loves your kids like you do , and people don't like it when you , try to shove , them done everybodies , throats all day long . It comes off as if your bragging or competing or trying to say look at us (all day long ) we are special or super - blessed. Everybody is glad you love your kids or grandkids , and you have every right to show them off , but you might want todo it in a more appropriate way. Just my opinion,( and guess what ? I am blessed .).
not so sweet frog

Pikeville, KY

#49 Aug 22, 2014
George wrote:
Proud parent , you are missing the point , you can post nice pictures , and stuff similar , and people enjoy seeing them. There is a line that people cross and people can tell or read between the lines . Alot of parents are insinuating that there child is just wonderful and everybody else's kids are runner- up's . We all love the person you have become , what person they are ten or fifteen . We are so blessed - just love my little family - well that's great , but why are you so blessed and tell everybody , your blessed everyday, that's not normal , and who are you competing against. People can tell , when certain people are trying to say there family is better than your family . But to be brutally honestly I looked , and seen five or six that just brag or whatever, hint-( we don't need to know every move you make all day long .) but I tell you people there are some nice pictures , but I seen nice average kids , no more- no less, I saw little runts with bad skin and hair , that was just a kid . I saw one that was in his upper teens and his parents acted like he was fourteen. Listen you can do what you want but remember what the one lady said - no one loves your kids like you do , and people don't like it when you , try to shove , them done everybodies , throats all day long . It comes off as if your bragging or competing or trying to say look at us (all day long ) we are special or super - blessed. Everybody is glad you love your kids or grandkids , and you have every right to show them off , but you might want todo it in a more appropriate way. Just my opinion,( and guess what ? I am blessed .).
There is one lady on my friends list that has two sons, and to hear her tell it, they fart sugarplums and when they walk, little tiny fairies fly around them and sing. Well, I have some bad news for her, she is presenting her sons as little pansies. She dresses them up in "outfits", something no boy should ever wear, and she takes pics of them with their hair gelled and kissing each other on the cheeks. It looks like she had hoped for girls instead.
We know who is a dope head, a dope seller, a wife beater, cheater, we know who you are for real, stop pretending.
About a week ago some girl posted this big long blog post about outsiders coming in to break apart a family and how karma was going to come back and get these people.
I responded by saying, no one can come in that isnt invited. Now, here is what I meant. A married person cant be taken out of their marriage by an outsider, it takes two people to have an affair.
The married person isnt abducted at knifepoint and forced to be unfaithful. The outside my NOT know the person is married or they may know.
That is for them to have to atone for.
But people were commenting that the bitches were stealing their men, lmao.
A spouse isnt like an object in your home, someone can come in and take a phone or a tv or whatever, but they cant take your spouse if they dont want to go.
Grow up and face it, the only person who broke your family was the family member.
And what got me the most was this one friend I know who liked it and I was like who is she kidding, the man shes currently married to is like her 5th husband and he and at least 2 of her other husband were someone elses husband when she met them. Sound familiar????
Yeah, I forgot, you dont use topix lol.
but its ok, no one will mention this fact when you post about how happy and in love you are with this wonderful husband, just like we all kept quiet when you did the same thing with the last husband you were married to.
My point is this, when you log onto FB, you dont enter a magical world.
You arent stealth!!
You arent Men in Black where you can erase everyone memories.
Everyone knows. If you were cheating on your ex and the man you are now married to was cheating on his ex with you. How totally happy are you really?
not so sweet frog

Pikeville, KY

#50 Aug 22, 2014
Oh but my favorite facebook crowd by far is the faux christians.
the real christians i just roll my eyes as usual and overlook them. they are already brain washed out of their minds so they cant be helped.
they go on and on about how good jesus is when someone has toenail surgery and doesnt die under the knife.
they post about how jesus saves and heals when someone has had 4 cancer surgeries and years of illness, all of a sudden, jesus decided they had suffered enough and made them all better, it was a miracle.
but oh, if they die, then that was gods plan. god needed another angel. well couldnt god have decided he needed an angel 3 years earlier before they had chemo and lost their hair and job and was dying sick???
and by the way, for those that didnt know, when you die, you do NOT become any kind of angel. thats not how it works.
facebook is full of uninformed christ like bible lovers.
they post pics of dead souls rising up from the graves and going up to heaven in a while light.
then they say there is no reincarnation, well, no reincarnation, means your grand ma didnt just become an angel.
it also means, there are no ghosts, christians cant believe in 8 different theories, they need to pick one and stick to it.
yes, since i have been using facebook, I have heard it all on the religious front.
and oh my god i almost forgot the holy saints our dead become.
one woman goes on constantly about her wonderful parents, how she misses them and when they were alive, she barely spoke to them.
they were both assholes who treated her like dirt.
we didnt forget that either.
Goddess of Rain

Pikeville, KY

#52 Aug 22, 2014
Lets not forget the memes. That is all Facebook is now. re-shared memes. I guess it is because people can no longer think for themselves.
Or, if they share a real human thought or emotion, others will say they are a drama seeker.
A lot of Facebook users need to look up drama and karma in the dictionary, those seem to be the favor words to throw at people.
LOLSTUPID

Pikeville, KY

#53 Aug 27, 2014
uninformed idiot wrote:
This must be all those stupid Republicans kids.Those stupid a ss Republicans are nothing but
A-holes.Their kids look half mongoloid on their Facebook pages.Oh well most of them Republicans are inbred anyway.
WOW , you must be speaking from expedience, food stamps get cut?
Descent

Virgie, KY

#54 Aug 27, 2014
People know the parents and grandparents , that try to show everyone how great there live is , and that the kids are just wonderful , and that everyone just thinks that their kidsand family is just the greatest , and we are wonderful . And everybody wishes that they was as great as you are. But the problem is they are really not special , and wouldn't stand out. They just have a bad personality. I only know a few families that have it all , and could put on a show but guess what - they don't act like these other people.
think first

Pikeville, KY

#55 Aug 27, 2014
Descent wrote:
People know the parents and grandparents , that try to show everyone how great there live is , and that the kids are just wonderful , and that everyone just thinks that their kidsand family is just the greatest , and we are wonderful . And everybody wishes that they was as great as you are. But the problem is they are really not special , and wouldn't stand out. They just have a bad personality. I only know a few families that have it all , and could put on a show but guess what - they don't act like these other people.
theres this woman on facebook who has a grandchild that started school this year, at least 4 years old and she shows pictures of this child sucking a baby bottle all the time.
and no the child doesnt have any health problems, the child is perfectly developed for their age and the only reason it still sucks a baby bottle is because the grandmother wants to keep the child a baby always.
people think about this, in a few years those same kids you are posting these pictures of will be on facebook themselves and their friends will make fun of them.
facebook and all other photos put online can be kept for ever and ever and usually end up on google or yahoo or some disgusting website.
Descent

Virgie, KY

#56 Aug 27, 2014
People can post whatever they want, that's there right. But remember, it just makes most people talk and dislike certain kids. They are about a half a dozen crazy parents that think there kids are above the other children. But they are not , and I know it seems mean but if they can find fault in all the other children, then they could in there average kids. We all are glad you are blessed, that's wonderful that all these people are blessed. But you'll don't have to brag 50 times a day.
Jerry

Virgie, KY

#57 Aug 28, 2014
These one parents get on peoples nerves , there kid is a runt , and is not blessed with looks and also has a superiority complex, but he is no movie star . These people try to act like this kid is a super kid , it's really funny watching them try to act like good people but have spiteful attitudes. One day it will hit the kid that there not really a god. Just a small boy with bad skin and stupid parents that are jealous of kids that they feel are better than there kid. You need to go to church. And put a muffler on that stupid pick- up.
Amen

Cynthiana, KY

#58 Sep 1, 2014
Susie wrote:
These women who are in their 50's and later posting selfie's daily is funny.The Grandmas who post photos of certain Grandkids and not their other ones,then compliment and like everything posted by certain ones of their kids and Grandkids.Then they claim their such wonderful Christians.
These Christians posting that they want to have more kids , and keep trying to ; but don't consider Adoption. Now to me Adoption is Christian way.Your loving a child as your own that is not your own. Taking that child off the streets bettering them that is a Christian way. When you keep trying to have your own child , that says first off you don't need money. Second it says you think your own flesh and blood is better than an Adopted child.Wonder what Jesus would think on it.
I so agree!!! Most of women want younger men!!!!!:D :D :D ( won't get one)
they love it

Pikeville, KY

#59 Sep 1, 2014
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
I so agree!!! Most of women want younger men!!!!!:D :D :D ( won't get one)
Dont be too sure about that.
jack

Leiria, Portugal

#60 Sep 15, 2014
I know a lady who systematically calls her kids princes and princeses and has recently published a chronicle in a local newspaper about her daughter's birthday, again calling her a princess, as opposed to ordinary kids.
Free Reader

La Follette, TN

#61 Sep 15, 2014
Some really messed up folks ! Prayers !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to eat in Pikeville? 19 min ondine 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min ChromiuMan 135,681
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 39 min Musikologist 1,222
Muslims murder Christians 44 min Historian 4
bingo (Jan '14) 53 min who 21
another expo crappy acts post 56 min ThomasLittlebrain 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 59 min Kids lawnmower 26,209
PC Board Battle Royale 10 hr Ronald was a poser 85
dr. james hurley 13 hr Failure 5
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]