Facebook parents that think there kid...

Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one. (. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
Ginger

Wingate, NC

#2 Jul 3, 2014
Curious wrote:
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one.(. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
It used to be kids looked up to their parents. Now parents look up to their kids.Some kids are going to have a rough reality check later on in life.
wonder

Ransom, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Curious wrote:
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one.(. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
I agree some parents act as though the sun rises and sets on their child's behind. But I wonder why you don't just stop following those people's posts or if it bothers you that much unfriend them. No one is forcing you to read their comments.
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Well it's not that simple to befriend people , and then they would say why did you befriend me . Then what do you say, your sick in the head , your kid is really a jerk , and is not good looking , and is really nothing special at all , but your so consumed I just said the he'll with you. We ate friends with some of these people , and honestly they wouldn't be many left on facebook if you got rid of all the super parent kids , and all the blessed people. Acording to facebook the world is great , everybody's kid is superman , everybody has been blessed beyond measure , everybody 's religious , the world is great !!!!!!!!!
just thinking out loud

Thelma, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2014
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree some parents act as though the sun rises and sets on their child's behind. But I wonder why you don't just stop following those people's posts or if it bothers you that much unfriend them. No one is forcing you to read their comments.
True, but you don't have to unfriend them. You can simply block their comments. I really love children, but also know they are to be loved, not worshipped. That will lead to many problems for them later on.

I had to block the comments of one person because I got so tired of seeing every move of her child. I was waiting for the bathroom picture of the preteen kid....proud of her pooping skills. It just got annoying after a while. I hated having to scroll through the infinite photos posted daily. It seems to be a real insecurity issue when parents do that. Who are they really trying to convince of their wonderful life, themselves or others?

Sure, I love my kids and grandkids; but also know that the rest of the world doesn't and honestly shouldn't be expected too.
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2014
Very well put , thinking out loud . And have you noticed the people who do this daily are in competition with everybody, therevkids are the ones that cause alot of trouble from there bad attitudes they get from parents. From daylight to dark they post pictures and little comments. I think sports is the worst , them parents have real issues and , honestly alot of the kinds are jerks , they have a superiority complex. But also they want everybody to see there fabulous lives and see there better than your kids . There is one family that post alot and the kid is ugly , a runt , treats other kids like there dirt, and they ate not really athletic but mercy they vat like this kid , who honestly if outsiders came in and evaluated him he would be lucky to be average. But I believe whole heartedly that them and there child think that they are royalty , or shall I say blessed. And also why don't people private message people if they have something to tell them , it's like they want everybody to see there post.
Bill

Wingate, NC

#7 Jul 3, 2014
Facebook is BS anyway! I dont have facebook and I live perfectly fine without it!!!
Facebook Justice

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2014
I never did understand the Facebook Boasting of Hey look at me where on Vacation at the Beach. Another words if I were a criminal it would be Hey my house isn't being watched Come rob me!
Or I want a new president when they were the ones who voted him in...
Another one is please say a prayer for me , and Truth be known they haven't been to church in ten years and make fun of and talk bad about people when their behind them.
I like it when people tell me when their going to bed and then say god bless and they love us all "Really" LOL their love shows so bright. Then there are the ones who make a new status update ever fifteen minutes. These are your {Grands} disease or local famous Stars.
Facebook is Fake......
Paul

Martin, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Facebook is for wannabe celebrities.
just the way it is

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Curious wrote:
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one.(. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
If you are a parent and you think your kids are not royalty , then i think something is wrong with you!
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2014
There is a difference in royalty and love . Your kid must be one of those kids and you are trying to justify your actions. And, for your information the conversation was about how they act like royalty to there peers , not how the parents think of there kids . And also I wish some of these great people on facebook could get a unbiased opinion of there kids . I bet that would slap them in the face. These certain kids would be lucky to be average and them and there parents act like there lebron , brad Pitt, and the president all in one great person.
reality check

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2014
I will be the first to admit, I brag about both of my children. And how smart they are and how much I love them. But if any one of you would really like to see first hand how smart my two year old is, be my guest. I promise you'll agree. She is above and beyond smart for her age. She knows almost all of her letters, can count to 15, the letter her name starts with, her colors, shapes, and can identify numbers to 10. She talks and acts like she's 5 or 6 years old. And to me, both of my daughters are the most beautiful girls in the world. I know my oldest daughter isn't "better" than another child, nor does she act like it. I think if I brag on her, it will keep her interested in learning things. I post pictures of my kids. A lot. Not every day. But at least 4 times a week. I absolutely hate it when I see one certain person post pics and statuses about her kids being so smart when her 5 (almost 6) year old can't hardly say her name. And her 4 month old is a genius because she can roll over. Get real!!!
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2014
That's a good point reality check, alot of these parents are acting like there kids are superior to everybody, but honestly most people are saying, ( my god, that kid isn't even pretty and can't even read ); it's mostly the same bunch over and over , and I agree with the one post , these people want to show how great there life. Is . Look , look, we are so blessed , and have a perfect life . But her husband just got c caught , or she dis running around. It's just pathetic, oh , and I almost forgot everything they got or do there family paid for everything, not them , but look , look, we are blessed. These people have to know there messed up.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2014
If you don't have enough sense to use proper English why would you start a thread about anything?
- "they are them certain people" (really?)
- "there" instead of their
I could keep going but I won't. There is an easy fix to your issue that requires a simple change in your facebook news feed settings. You won't make that change though because most likely you're too nosey.
Curious wrote:
Everytime you get on facebook , they are them certain people that show , how great , and apparently how much better there kids are than everybody elses . They show and tell every move , and thing they have done all day . From daylight to dark there letting people know how blessed they are or , what a great athlete there kid is. If you need to message somebody and tell them something , then message them on there page , but people will want to let everybody know they made some food, or say how blessed they are. Grow up , they can have a kid on there that's ugly or only a parent could love and act like there superman. Quit saying I am so blessed because your wife or husband made dinner, or your kid saved the world. Have these Facebook bunch looked at There ugly kids , there jerks but there blessed or they just love my little family . Listen everybody loves there family , your not the only one.(. Just so blessed or are you saying my family is better than yours.
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#15 Jul 6, 2014
Listen cow, maybe I had a little wine , because I a m so blessed , and my kids are better than yours . I am sorry you think you and yours are special, but 90 percent of the time nobody would even give them a second look in walmart. Oh , yell , I am really glad granny sold the land that her dad gave her , because that made my family better than yours , because we got money , and really didn't do nothing to get it , because we are so blessed and we go to church on Sunday , and my boy gave a dollar to a homeless person, so we are special and you are not. Ha , ha , ha . And maybe I am in 8th grade at pikeville. Everything is ok , we are so blessed, and I post ten times a day to show everybody what a wonderful life we have , and make people wish they could be like my family. Envy , jealous, spiteful ., and jerks - We Are Blessed !!!!!!!!!!
No Dummy

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 6, 2014
My page. I'll post what I want. And if u don't like it then kiss my behind.
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#17 Jul 6, 2014
I am just trying to help people live in the real world. You can pretend all you want , but people know , and they could care less . The only thing people talk about concerning these Facebook kings and queens , is that how ignorant you act and try so hard to be better than your neighbor s. We ate so blessed , look at my family , look we are wonderful. Well , got to go., got to post pictures of my below - average kids - whoops I mean my royal kids eating and laughing , I want everybody to see how happy and wonderful , we are . Wait my husband is in the bar , and my girl is outside smoking, and my boy is looking at Porno. We are so blessed!!!!!!!!!!
YouCare

Ransom, KY

#18 Jul 6, 2014
Curious wrote:
I am just trying to help people live in the real world. You can pretend all you want , but people know , and they could care less . The only thing people talk about concerning these Facebook kings and queens , is that how ignorant you act and try so hard to be better than your neighbor s. We ate so blessed , look at my family , look we are wonderful. Well , got to go., got to post pictures of my below - average kids - whoops I mean my royal kids eating and laughing , I want everybody to see how happy and wonderful , we are . Wait my husband is in the bar , and my girl is outside smoking, and my boy is looking at Porno. We are so blessed!!!!!!!!!!
You care enough to start about it. You are just a jealous, bitter person. Your comments are so hate-filled. Who downs children? A pure devil! Who calls children ugly? A mean, ugly-thinking person! You need to seek counseling ASAP! You need to stay off of Facebook if it tears you up that bad. You are the SICKO! Seriously, seek help immediately! Sad...
The Dr

Richmond, KY

#19 Jul 7, 2014
Curious wrote:
Listen cow, maybe I had a little wine , because I a m so blessed , and my kids are better than yours . I am sorry you think you and yours are special, but 90 percent of the time nobody would even give them a second look in walmart. Oh , yell , I am really glad granny sold the land that her dad gave her , because that made my family better than yours , because we got money , and really didn't do nothing to get it , because we are so blessed and we go to church on Sunday , and my boy gave a dollar to a homeless person, so we are special and you are not. Ha , ha , ha . And maybe I am in 8th grade at pikeville. Everything is ok , we are so blessed, and I post ten times a day to show everybody what a wonderful life we have , and make people wish they could be like my family. Envy , jealous, spiteful ., and jerks - We Are Blessed !!!!!!!!!!
You must have bad parents. do they put you down ? Sound like you are jealous of children!
Curious

Robinson Creek, KY

#20 Jul 7, 2014
From the last to comments , I must have hit a nerve, so I got two low lifes to break over and feel bad . Listen I was just making a point , and I had to make it where as bad people with black hearts coulees relate. I just wanted to kinda make you think about how you act and talk on facebook , but I to make were you could relate on your level , and sad to say it worked. You are the person that needs the help because , you reacted like a person that has been on facebook acting just like I said . You are a sad person , I feel sorry for you and your offspring. This is my last post , I made my point. Don't be upset because you got figured out. Grow from it !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr whome 165,531
This is for You !!! 4 hr Blue moon 30
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr Kyboy 37,299
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr Kyboy 5,245
kuri Gibson (Apr '13) 8 hr wow 10
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 11 hr they have gas bui... 6
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 11 hr They will come 1,065

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages