“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#37 Nov 25, 2013
Prediction: 2014 will bring even MORE deceit, lies, untruths, and
bullsh!t from The Obama Administration...

..and yes, WTF shall remain just as cluelessly ignorant as ever.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#38 Nov 25, 2013
Mr. Big will not have time to enjoy the city lights. A fridgid freeze leaves the town chilled, but will not be precipitated.

The air service in March will start off a bit rocky. Regrets linger, no longer an option--someone will be left holding the bag.

A mystery in April is revealed, or is it?

A new meaning of an old law will cause revolts in the streets in the month of pearls. This is not we were told.
Ted

Georgetown, KY

#42 Nov 28, 2013
Is that code for someting?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#43 Nov 28, 2013
It's code for poster doesn't have any prediction for 2014!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#44 Nov 28, 2013
2014 Prediction: In a little over a month from now, at
the beginning of 2014, Health Care.gov will still be a
useless, flawed, clusterf_ck.
Joe

Georgetown, KY

#45 Nov 28, 2013
Well, Barsoom gave some specific time frames so we should be able to tell if they come true.
mr tamborine man

Elkhorn City, KY

#46 Nov 28, 2013
i predict underground heavy metal will still suck and no one will be able to understand that shit.
and that the same 4 or 5 MEN on here will continue to call each other little boy names and lmfao and talk about the others ones mom, dad or goat.
Straight Shooter

Georgetown, KY

#47 Nov 28, 2013
mr tamborine man wrote:
i predict underground heavy metal will still suck and no one will be able to understand that shit.
and that the same 4 or 5 MEN on here will continue to call each other little boy names and lmfao and talk about the others ones mom, dad or goat.
You are a wise sage!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#48 Nov 29, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
2014 Prediction: In a little over a month from now, at
the beginning of 2014, Health Care.gov will still be a
useless, flawed, clusterf_ck.
So it will be exactly like you.
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#49 Nov 29, 2013
Uhhh, NO.
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So it will be exactly like you.
That would be you, fuckwit.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#50 Nov 29, 2013
Fact of the Matter wrote:
Uhhh, NO.<quoted text>That would be you, fuckwit.
It will be you Phagobit.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#52 Nov 29, 2013
I predict that those of you that are dumbasses now, this year shall also be exactly the same next year as well, LOL!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#57 Dec 3, 2013
NFL Coming To Pikeville wrote:
The City of Pikeville will land an NFL Expansion Franchise to play in the AFC Central Division that will be named the Pikeville Sewer Stinkers.
Their Mascot will be a large be brown......well you know, that is not a Yule Log on those Helmets.
They will play their Home Games at Hambley so the full effect of the stink will be present at all times. It will be like Surround Sound, only it will be Surreal Smell.
Anyone that is able to remain conscious throughout the Game will be given a Team T Shirt that reads "I Survived the Stinkers".
They are guaranteed a great Home field Advantage. So Stink em Up Stinkers and do not hold back that sewer Gas.
Interesting. I have a suggestion for them though if I may: Recruit/hire WTF aka FNIAJ to be their mascot because he's already a putrid piece of sh!t and won't need any expensive dressing up. It's rumored he already stinks to high heavens and regularly has fecal matter impacted in and dropping from his well-reemed backside, as well as on him in general. Now, there will be several downsides to having him as mascot and of course the major one is he CANNOT be present around ANY children, especially little boys so he may have to have an ever-present Police monitor. Plus, this will help reflect well on certain stereotypes many of our locals suffer, the fact that we're open to employing a homosexual like WTF may help to
combat the "anti-gay" claims many of us are unjustly accused of.

Yes, this will be good for POS/SOB WTF to finally have his first job ever and maybe he's be able to
move out if his mother's basement soon.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#58 Dec 3, 2013
*He'll be able...
Obama Will Help

Fullerton, CA

#61 Dec 4, 2013
No more coal mines whatsoever!
the blonde kissing bandit

Elkhorn City, KY

#71 Dec 9, 2013
the stores that are coming, supposedly to pikeville commons, are stores for the rich elite of pike county, lol, kohls?
rack room shoes?
what else?
hobby lobby, a christian store???
and we keep losing our jobs and those who work the grand, high paying fast food jobs they bring us, can ill afford to shop in any of those stores.
everyone keeps touting shop local, shop local, who the hell can afford to?
and where are the new restaurants?
buffalo wild wings?
hooters, give the local hoochie mommas a real reason to show their tits!!!

we will, like sheep, keep standing in long lines at walmart, and drinking the kool aid that they cant hire anyone because everyone is on drugs.
second verse, same as the first.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#72 Dec 9, 2013
Well, there are some alternatives, ya know.
You could move into Fairfax County, Virginia or Prince George County, Maryland and get a job with the federal government. Of course that would involve work, not only after getting there but packing up to leave.
You could move to Detroit and get on the federal dole. that would involve only the work of packing.
You can stay where you're at and bitch and gripe about how bad it is which being the easiest is what you'll prolly do.
Hae your bad day and i'll have my good one!
Eternal Politicians

Corbin, KY

#73 Dec 9, 2013
I predict the sheriff will be like Enoch or Elijah, never die! Just get beamed up!
the blonde kissing bandit

Elkhorn City, KY

#74 Dec 9, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Well, there are some alternatives, ya know.
You could move into Fairfax County, Virginia or Prince George County, Maryland and get a job with the federal government. Of course that would involve work, not only after getting there but packing up to leave.
You could move to Detroit and get on the federal dole. that would involve only the work of packing.
You can stay where you're at and bitch and gripe about how bad it is which being the easiest is what you'll prolly do.
Hae your bad day and i'll have my good one!
who the f u c k are you trying to fool?
you are so lazy you dont even type in your droll responses, you use voice command, lol.
i had a friggin fabulous day.
but not in good ol pike county, ky.
i stayed away from that place, there were one too many politicians and political wannabes there for me, it was 27 degrees in the county, but around the expo, it was full of hot wind.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#76 Dec 10, 2013
Barsoom wrote:
Mr. Big will not have time to enjoy the city lights. A fridgid freeze leaves the town chilled, but will not be precipitated.
The air service in March will start off a bit rocky. Regrets linger, no longer an option--someone will be left holding the bag.
A mystery in April is revealed, or is it?
A new meaning of an old law will cause revolts in the streets in the month of pearls. This is not we were told.
In light of the recent firings at the city, purhaps this may be a clue to it. Barsoom's predictions have come true before. Who is Mr. Big and what will this big freeze be? Can anyone make heads or tails of these predictions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min living dead girl 22,220
Word Association (Aug '11) 11 min MUSICK-NESS 5,548
Pike TV Down 11 min living dead girl 20
Cover songs (Jul '11) 16 min MUSICK-NESS 859
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 131,858
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 22 min MUSICK-NESS 3,537
Ky Power Rate Increase 43 min Unions Suck 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Injudgement 19,979
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 5 hr old dude 29
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 7 hr word on the street 31
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 8 hr Obama Is A Fvcktard 41
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 10 hr whisperinghope 111
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE