Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#1 Nov 18, 2013
2014. It's right around the corner and will be here before we know it. I am curious as to what things, events, changes, etc. you think might happen once it arrives? Please feel free to share or explain them and we'll see if we believe they are possible or not.

As for me, I believe that more and more Bible Prophecy will be fulfilled and that the "signs" that Jesus Christ forewarned would happened prior to His returning to Earth will increase. One of the biggest indicators are already predicted to occur in 2014 (and 2015): The Blood Moons. These include both Lunar and Solar eclipses predicted to occur on major Jewish Holidays in 2014 including:

Lunar Eclipses -

Passover = April 15, 2014
Feast of Tabernacles = October 8, 2014
Passover = April 4, 2015
Feast of Tabernacles = September 28, 2015

Solar Eclipses -

Adar 29/Nisan 1(new year)= March 20, 2015
Feast of Trumpets = September 13, 2015

Now the non-believers and naysayers will try to dismiss this away and spew their Atheistic dogma but the
fact remains that the odds of these eclipses happening on these specific Jewish celebrations is not a
mere coincidence. Plus, like I said, Jesus Christ Himself proclaimed there would be definitive, undeniable, and visible "signs" take place prior to (and indicating that) His return drew close.

Jesus Christ Himself said, referring to the days before His second coming:“And there will be fearful sights and GREAT SIGNS from heaven”(Luke 21:11 KJV). Christ went on,“And there will be SIGNS in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars ...”(Luke 21: 25 KJV) and I have a feeling we're on the verge of seeing many of them manifest even more in 2014.
MSF

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Here you are again invoking Jesus as if you follow any of his teachings. The hate you spew on here daily is not what Jesus taught. You see parables about the woman caught in adultery as well as others should let you know that judging people who are gay or in any other sin are not to be judged even by you oh holy man. Jesus was also a very poor man who lived off the help of others but you condemn the needy as wanting free stuff. You were just on another topic stating how you were an underground metal follower. Mostly people who do not believe in religion fornicate do drugs and the list goes on. Don't give us this shi_ stupid.
Geezer Government

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2013
I predict more mine closings in Pike County in 2014, more miners laid off. I predict the same ole tired politicians will smile for photo ops, shake hands and kiss babies and do absolutely nothing to help get jobs into Pike County.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Nov 19, 2013
we'll see, won't we?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2013
dunadd wrote:
we'll see, won't we?
You and Pat Rot will do nothing again in 2014.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Geezer Government wrote:
I predict more mine closings in Pike County in 2014, more miners laid off. I predict the same ole tired politicians will smile for photo ops, shake hands and kiss babies and do absolutely nothing to help get jobs into Pike County.
I believe this to be a very valid and more than likely bonafide prediction we shall see come to pass in 2014. The Obama Administration's EPA-driven war on coal shall continue unfortunately.
dunadd wrote:
we'll see, won't we?
Yes, I predict we shall indeed, Dun.
Your Mother

Providence, UT

#10 Nov 19, 2013
My boy Fox News Is A Joke aka wtf will finally be able to get the sex change operation he always wanted thanks to Obamas insurance for everybody plan.He can finally become the woman he always wanted to be.
hero

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You and Pat Rot will do nothing again in 2014.
I think you are my hero.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#14 Nov 20, 2013
I find it very telling that the Non-Believer sect has not touched the predictions levied in Post #1 about the coming 2014 Blood Moons, Eclipses, and the fact they are expected to occur on specific Jewish Holidays. The Atheists always want to mindlessly
argue about an entity they claim does not even exist or about the speculative aspects
of Judea-Christian Religion yet they seem to want to avoid something that is factually
-laden and beyond the realm of mere circumstances.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 21, 2013

Mitch loses.

Fuzzy loses.

Pat Rot does nothing.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#19 Nov 21, 2013
WTF abducts/molests more little boys.

WTF continues to defraud and leech from taxpaying Americans.

WTF remains useless deadbeat hiding out on Topix with infantile one-liners that no one gives a sh!t about.

Hell, these are not even predictions...they are guarantees, LMAO!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#20 Nov 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
WTF abducts/molests more little boys.
WTF continues to defraud and leech from taxpaying Americans.
WTF remains useless deadbeat hiding out on Topix with infantile one-liners that no one gives a sh!t about.
Hell, these are not even predictions...they are guarantees, LMAO!
Pat Rot gains more weight.

Pat Rot lives with his Daddy.

Pat Rot does nothing.

Pat Rot does not work.

Pat Rot posts more stupidity.

100% Guarantedd, bank on it.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#24 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"Guarantedd"?! LMAO! Illiterate dipsh!t.
If anyone does "bank on it" just make sure it's at Whitaker Bank so I can benefit from your stupidity, LOL!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#28 Nov 23, 2013
2014 shall bring even more scandals within The Obama Administration as well as many more instances of his own ineptitude and inexperience..and of course the people of America will be the ones to suffer most from both.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#29 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Pat Rot gains more weight.
Pat Rot does nothing.
Pat Rot does not work.
Are you even capable of having an inteligent debate or were is you name Carl that goes by the nickname "Slingblade".

What a dumbass.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#30 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>Pat Rot gains more weight.
Pat Rot does nothing.
Pat Rot does not work.
Are you even capable of having an inteligent debate or is your name Carl, the one that goes by the nickname "Slingblade"?

What a dumbass.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#31 Nov 23, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you even capable of having an inteligent debate or is your name Carl, the one that goes by the nickname "Slingblade"?
What a dumbass.
Indeed, MSO4. There's no need for predictions, speculation, or any type of indefinite supposition when it comes to that mindless jackass FNIAJ aka WTF as you surely well know by now. No, there is only factual validity and that fact-laden truth is that this ignorantly infantile imbecile actually makes
"Carl" like a founding member of MENSA, LOL!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#32 Nov 23, 2013
LOOK* like a...
Crypt Keeper

Clay City, KY

#34 Nov 23, 2013
The mummified bodies of our Pike County office holders will be sent to the Smithsonian to be put on public display. First time petrified politicians ever walked in on their own.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#35 Nov 25, 2013
Fox New Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>2014.... You will remain a stupid pos.
So you are just fine with the way things are now? Gotcha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 19 min KY NEEDS GOD 28,805
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min so true 142,486
Jacky Darryl and his Gas Card 28 min Bull 9
Judge Combs Redux 1 hr Coming questions 65
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 1 hr Bull 12
Vote Ray Out 3 hr Transparency 54
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Red_Forman 24,632
Wreck 9 hr Pam Dawson 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages