Johns Creek Basketball??
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
But

Ransom, KY

#44 Feb 2, 2013
Right wrote:
And idiot educators and coaches contribute to the madness by showing favortism and self promotion. The think there in it to win the NBA championship.
But as Right stated. It's the crazy parents. Poor kids.
pikeville man

Waynesburg, KY

#45 Feb 3, 2013
B-ball wrote:
Bunch of idiots!!! How do you expect your kids to respect others when all you preach to them is it should be you and the other parent saying it should be you. "my boy is better than your boy" The way I see if your child can play let him play. It's these idiot parents that are causing all this crap anyway, not the players. Let your coach do his job without all this drama and let your kids play without wondering which ones are gonna be "pissed" tonight.
parents i have seen at ball games acted way worse than their kids did. the parents acted like sore losers when their kids' team lost. pitiful! no wonder society is in decay. look at how parents are raising their kids these days, to be sore losers ans whiners.
pikeville man

Waynesburg, KY

#46 Feb 3, 2013
parents are raising their kids to be sore losers and* whiners, i meant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Wins, Lock Her Up!!!!!!! 1 min Con Job 109
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 44 min Uncle Tom 35,557
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,193
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,010
Will We Have High Gas Again, Since the Dem's Lost? 2 hr price to go down 66
How many of you will die when Obamacare is repe... 2 hr Citizens for reform 45
Coal Run flag at half staff 2 hr Respector of our ... 2
Trump Wall 9 hr Loser 30
Pea and Wee PLLC 12 hr Lmao 14

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages